/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not being able to wash nose in wudu

Ahmadvinu
04-26-2021, 08:53 PM
Assalamu ailikum warahmatullahi wa bararaktuh.
I have had a terrible nosebleed today MashaAllah and subhanAllah there is a blood clot stopping water from reaching there. Would it be ok to to tayammum insha'Allah as if I get rid of the clot it might damage my nose insha'Allah not.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
04-27-2021, 12:53 PM
:wasalam:

Washing nose is not fardh part of wudhu, it is Sunnah. If you don't wash the nose due to any such problem, your wudhu will still be valid.

Please see this thread to find out more about the basics of tahaarah Basics of Tahaarah (purification)

Basics of Tahaarah (purification)
How many kinds of najaasat (impurities) are there? Najaasat is of two kinds: one haqeeqi (physical) and the other hukmi (ritual). 1. The najaasat which...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.