/* */

PDA

View Full Version : delusion / psychosis

nasrul
04-28-2021, 09:16 PM
salam
- this insanity affected to me already 1month

- sometimes i cant fight logic with them

- i have religion delusion very chronic and very insanity evil thinking ... but im strongly believe god (allah) is one , nobody look like him , he is no beginning and ending (eternal)

- i know its false believe , but this delusion always attack me.. sometimes when i pray, i cant concentrate ..

- i think maybe this is sin what i do before this , not praying , like gamble ,women hmm .. lately i start to praying to god when this delusion start attack me

- its allah will forgive me about my religion delusion ? i try to fight them

btw my uncle also have this delusion long time ago , and doctor say he ill from schizophrenia ,now him already pass away , should i go to hospital for treatment ?

- when im young likely age 16 , i also have this delusion then it gone away .. then this episode come back when i age 20s then gone away , but this time its so hard to ignoring it..

- my IG is ahmedzubair8444 , anyone have idea can private pm me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdulHargreaves
04-29-2021, 08:43 PM
Asalamoe Olikum brother Nasrl. I'll PM you. Whatever is wrong you are aware of it and you are seeking advice - both are very positive.

AbdulHargreaves
04-29-2021, 08:49 PM
I can't see how to get a PM too you Brother. Sorry, but I don't know what to click on.

AbdulHargreaves
04-29-2021, 08:54 PM
Found it! I'll PM you now Bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nasrul
04-30-2021, 02:57 PM
my hobby is like to read comparison religion knowledge .. then lately i read about kaballah in night alone .. i try to understand whats meaning of that deeply .. then suddenly my mind is becoming very insanity and high delusion like somebody outside give this delusion... then i cant control sometimes this delusion .. its give fearing .. when i salat , i cant concentrate... this delusion is about incarnations of god... i know its very big sin shirk.. i know its insanity of falsely beliave but this delusion always come into my mind.. sometimes its say to mind god can incarnation into jesus then why not he can incarnation to somebody ... i know this is very stupid and insanity of delusion .. hope allah forgiveness me and disappear this delusion .. likely it control my mind.. maybe before this i do big sin like gamble , women , not salat... this is punishment from allah

Hamza Asadullah
05-01-2021, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nasrul
my hobby is like to read comparison religion knowledge .. then lately i read about kaballah in night alone .. i try to understand whats meaning of that deeply .. then suddenly my mind is becoming very insanity and high delusion like somebody outside give this delusion... then i cant control sometimes this delusion .. its give fearing .. when i salat , i cant concentrate... this delusion is about incarnations of god... i know its very big sin shirk.. i know its insanity of falsely beliave but this delusion always come into my mind.. sometimes its say to mind god can incarnation into jesus then why not he can incarnation to somebody ... i know this is very stupid and insanity of delusion .. hope allah forgiveness me and disappear this delusion .. likely it control my mind.. maybe before this i do big sin like gamble , women , not salat... this is punishment from allah
Assalaamu Alaikum,

You are clearly experiencing Waswas in Worship. Please look into the many resources of the following thread:

How to overcome Waswas (Shaythans whispers) in worship

I would also suggest that you refrain from researching into dark esoteric religions such as Kabalah or anything similar. Keep away from comparitive religions for now as it is making your waswasa worse. It is shaythan trick to ruin your mind so you descend into a deeper pit of self destruction. Concentrate on strengthening your Deen by learning about various aspects of Islam. I hope the above thread helps insha'Allah.

nasrul
05-01-2021, 08:26 PM
right now 90% already ok.. exercise , sleep enough 8hours, hang out with friend , eat vitamin supplement , watch movies / work rountine.. likely delusion/waswas/insanity is disappear.and.i.dont.have feel fear/anxiety like.before.. but.need take a time for completely gone

nasrul
05-02-2021, 01:52 AM
https://questionsonislam.com/questio...us-its-reasons

-few tips

What is Delusion (waswasa)? Could You Inform Us of its Reasons? | Questions on Islam
Delusion is a hidden voice. The word “waswas” which is an infinitive verb, is also a name of Satan; which means that the Satan is “the source of delusion.” However, delusion, according to its widely accepted meaning in the public, is the name for all nonsense, evil and vile memories and thoughts which are instilled in one’s heart by the lower-self or by Satan. Both the delusions caused by one’s lower-self and delusions caused by Satan are mentioned in the Quran separately:...

AbdulHargreaves
05-02-2021, 04:04 AM
Brother Nasrul,

You are clearly anxious and you have unwanted recurring thoughts.
I am only a resent revert, but I see nothing in what you write that is going to displease Allah. Your intention is good and you are not choosing for haram behaviour. That said, you are suffering mentally.

I advise you get back to the Quoran as reading material and throw away/destroy the materials that trigger obsessing. But it may well be you then have something similar with something else, indicating an underlying problem with your mental health.

So please talk to a psychiatrist about your problems. I cannot diagnose or treat, I can only give advice. Your problems may well respond to medication. Do not suffer when this can be treated, especially if you feel you just cannot go on any longer.

Again, if you are mentally ill, there is no shame in that. Getting back in balance is a test. It will please Allah as you can then help others in your own way, Insha'Allah.

So please, go to your doctor and ask for help.

I ask all who reads this to keep brother Nasrul in Duaa please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.