/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is your Jannah teaser?

Flos
05-03-2021, 08:44 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

What is your Jannah teaser? What's the very thing in this life you can't ever get enough, but you can't enjoy it all the time?

To me, it's the sea view. I can't ever get enough of watching it. Then it reminds me I cant enjoy it in this life, there's always something to do, there's always an obligation waiting... Then I tell myself - I want Jannah cause I want to enjoy it forever.

So, what's yours? What pushes you to Jannah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
05-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Food, especially Middle Eastern. Nothing it as comforting to me as a nice meal with a delicious dessert.

It doesn't necessarily push me to Jannah, but it is something I would look forward to if I was permitted to enter, Inshallah. What pushes me towards Jannah is the fear of Jahannam and of Allah's wrath. Also, finally, I have begun to be more appreciative towards Allah and all of the favors He has bestowed upon me and it makes me want to be better so I can have Him be happy with me. I just need to get better with reminding myself of His Love and Generosity and to just remember Him more in general.

SoldierAmatUllah
05-04-2021, 05:34 AM
Marriage

Flos
05-04-2021, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Marriage
as in eternal perfect romance?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
05-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Aoa. A sense of belonging. Being accepted without being judged

crimsontide06
05-05-2021, 11:31 AM
Food - In this world food while is a great comfort causes many health issues if you eat too much, especially when you have weight issues.

Nature - I love nature, animals..etc.

Family/friendships - My family has always been great so inshaAllah I will be with them in paradise, as well as meet family I never knew (such as my great grandparents)

IslamLife00
05-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Gardens with rivers flowing

I always love gardens, plants, animals, nature - away from city life and pollution.

Sitting by the river, or walking on the beach, laying down on soft grass looking at the stars above

It would be nice if my loved ones and friends are there with me, but if they are not, I don't mind enjoying it alone

We can have all that we desire in Jannah, as Allah already said in the Qur'an

SoldierAmatUllah
05-06-2021, 08:17 PM
To meet my parents again,marry someone i wish to

To get out of hardships

To enjoy good health

To eat delicious deserts

To be extremely beautiful

To get rid of waswas

To meet a beautiful Syrian kid i came to love

To dress up richly

To fly on a horse with my love

To be away from anger of Allah

To meet Dearest friend & cheer of my soul,my beloved Prophet Mohammed SallAllahu alayhe wasallam& telling him about my whole life,with gratitude for ALLAH's blessings & let him know i preferred him over my family as for the promise of Allah & all that with love& respect for him :-)

To meet ALLAH Ta'ala & ask Him for all the trials Reasons & declaring Ash Shahada in His Meeting with me.

Allah,bless us all with big reward,we are tired to core,!

Flos
05-06-2021, 08:48 PM
It's amazing... the moment you realize that here in this life, we can't enjoy and get enough of things we love. Jannah's joy is eternal. Imagine doing your favorite thing for hundreds of years. No rush, no duties, nothing...

I dream of diving forever, no fear of drowning or being bitten by an animal, or lost... Imagine diving and swimming with beautiful fish and dolphins and having meaningful interaction with them

SoldierAmatUllah
05-06-2021, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
It's amazing... the moment you realize that here in this life, we can't enjoy and get enough of things we love. Jannah's joy is eternal. Imagine doing your favorite thing for hundreds of years. No rush, no duties, nothing...

I dream of diving forever, no fear of drowning or being bitten by an animal, or lost... Imagine diving and swimming with beautiful fish and dolphins and having meaningful interaction with them
Mermaid:-)

Flos
05-06-2021, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Mermaid:-)
Yeah, I almost said that :) I want to be mermaid in Jannah

Labayk
05-09-2021, 05:16 PM
No more sins. No more failing Allah. No more returning countless blessings with endless ingratitude and heedlessness. No more foolishness and incompetence right in front of the One who observes all that you do, falling short of all His expectations. No more angering al-Kareem with injustice and wrongdoing. Only a Lord who is pleasing to and well-pleased with his servant whose sins have been long ago forgiven.

chitralekha
05-09-2021, 08:17 PM
I would like to have wings instead :)

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Yeah, I almost said that :) I want to be mermaid in Jannah
I would like to have wings instead. :)

Revert alYunani
05-09-2021, 10:38 PM
is there anything better and more fulfilling than seeing Allah?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.