/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Asphalt 9 Haram Or Halal ?

Shaaaaa
05-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Assalmu Walaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
I have a Question is Asphalt 9 Haram or Halal? It have Many Different country maps To Race and I was shocked when i saw Dubai Map and it had Mosque But this game was not Insulting islam It was only a Map from dubai and Egypt That had Mosque In it i am in doubt plese help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iammuslim98
05-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Aoa. I read in Modoodis tafseer, and even Assim al hakeem said it, that everything is halal, unless said otherwise.
People of earlier times deliberately made things haram on themselves. Making religion difficult. The list of haram things has been given extensively in surah Al Maida. Please recite the tafseer and you will know..things that are not mentioned there are not haram

eesa the kiwi
05-07-2021, 06:43 AM
It's a car racing game why would it be haram? Turn the music off and InshaAllah you're good to go

Sakib66
05-07-2021, 01:37 PM
If the game doesn't have any materials that insult Islam then it's 100% halal

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
05-07-2021, 03:46 PM
Praise be to Allah.

and peace be upon the Messenger of Allaah.
The one who looks at these games will see that they are based on mental skills and individual reactions or decisions. These games are of various types, with many aspects. Some of them take the form of illusionary battles which train a person in what to do in similar circumstances [in real life]; some are based on being alert so as to save oneself from danger; fighting enemies and destroying targets; planning; having adventures; finding the way out of a labyrinth; escaping from wild beasts; racing cars, planes, etc.; overcoming obstacles; searching for treasure. Some games increase knowledge and enhance ones interests, such as games that involve taking things apart and putting them back together, jigsaw puzzles, building things, colouring, and shading and lighting.

The shar'i ruling:

Islam does not forbid leisure or having fun in permissible ways. The basic rule concerning these games is that they are permissible so long as they do not get in the way of obligatory duties such as establishing prayer [i.e., praying properly and on time] and honouring ones parents, and so long as they do not include anything that is haraam. There are, however, many haraam elements in these games, such as the following:

Games which depict wars between the people of this world (good guys) and people from the sky (bad guys), with all its implications of accusations against Allaah, may He be glorified, or the noble angels.

Games which involve sanctifying the cross or passing over or by it to gain strength, to bring one back to life or the give the player extra lives and so on. Also, games which are used for designing birthday cards as in Christian culture are also forbidden.

Games which approve of witchcraft/magic, and which glorify witches/magicians/sorcerers, etc.

Games which are based on hatred of Islam and Muslims, like the game in which a player gets 100 points if he hits Makkah, 50 points if he hits Baghdaad, and so on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.