/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am i possessed or was this sleep paralysis?

Iseekguidance
05-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Earlier today i took a nap and within this nap i had a dream where i saw some shadowy figure appear in my room. I woke up from my nap and starting reading kalma and as soon as i said a couple words i was silenced, i couldn't speak, barely move and i heard evil laughing all in my head when this happened. I told my dad and he read azaan in my room but now i always have this fear in my head that i''ll hear this voice again when i pray to allah.
Any advice people think what's wrong with me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
05-06-2021, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iseekguidance
Earlier today i took a nap and within this nap i had a dream where i saw some shadowy figure appear in my room. I woke up from my nap and starting reading kalma and as soon as i said a couple words i was silenced, i couldn't speak, barely move and i heard evil laughing all in my head when this happened. I told my dad and he read azaan in my room but now i always have this fear in my head that i''ll hear this voice again when i pray to allah.
Any advice people think what's wrong with me?
For me I have this symptom, I have my eyes closed...I am sleep but also awake sorta thing and I feel fingers and hands scratching the back of my neck. I cannot move and have to take the hands scratching the back of my neck and then when I wake up it is gone. Other times I hear very loud explosions in my head then I wake up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.