/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Day of Reward and The Night of Reward

MohammadRafique
05-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Attachment 7167

The Day of Reward and The Night of Reward:welcome:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

At the end of the month of Ramadan when shawwal moon sighted, then this night is called as the “Lailatul Jaiza” it means the Night of Reward.

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, ‘There are five nights on which du’a is not rejected: the first night of Rajab, the fifteenth night of Sha’ban, Thursday night, the night before Eid al-Fitr and the night before Eid al-Nahr (al-Adha)’. (Suyuti).
Usually, when the night before Eid al-Fitr falls, the people become very happy and come out of their homes Free from all kinds of restrictions imposed by the month of Ramadan and go to, markets, hotels, listen to the music and shopping for to celebrate the Eid Day etc. While, according to the teachings of Islam, this is very blessed night and the night to get reward from The Lord and the Master of the world.
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
“Whoever spends the nights of the two ‘Eid in praying voluntary prayers, seeking reward from Allah, his heart will not die on the Day when hearts will die.” (Al-Mishkat)
Because the Day of Resurrection will be the terrible day when all the people will be standing in the row waiting for their reckoning and their hearts will be in serious condition and will be trembling that what will happen now. In the same time those faithful believers who used to awake at the Eid nights and offered nafal i.e. optional prayers, will be in the state of peace and calm and rejoicing.
Ibn Abbas (ra) narrated:
When the day of Eid al-Fitr begins, the angels descend on earth, where they take their positions at access points of roads, calling out with a voice that is heard by the whole creation of Allah, except men and Jin, “O Ummah of Muhammad (saw)! Come out to your most Noble and Gracious Lord, who grants much, and pardons the major sins”.
When the people proceed to their places of prayer, Allah, Exalted is He, says to His angels, “O My angels! What is the reward of a worker when he has done his work?”
So they (the angels) say, “Our Lord and Our Master! To receive his reward for the work, in full. “
So He SWT says, “I call you to witness that, for their fasts during Ramadan, and for their standing in prayer at night, I have made their reward My Pleasure, and My Forgiveness. Depart from here, and you are forgiven.”
May Allah Almighty give us ‘taufeeq’ to wake up at that nights to worship and to get immense reward, aamin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.