/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Allah change my color or race when I enter Jannah, because I desire that?

Xeriel
05-15-2021, 05:18 AM
Basically as the title says. I want Allah to change my body and form to be anything I wish. I don't want to to be stuck looking this way. I suppose in Paradise we will get whatever our soul desires. It would be unfair if Allah could not grant me this wish but can grant people wishes to change their features. Because in Jannah human form will be more beautiful and more eternal, we get a perfect body anyway and a perfect brain and character. So why can't Allah grant me this wish, if I may ask. Someone please just answer the question directly. I don't want off-topic comments about my religion or way of worship.

I'll tell you, yes I am Christian who reads the bible and recites the Qur'an. I worship Allah the same way. But at the end of the day we are worshipping one God. I see Jesus as a prophet of God (pbuh) as well as Muhammad (pbuh). Please do not comment about my religious background as I have just told you about it here. I am also learning Muslim and Christianity at the same time. Plainly I love Allah. And that is all that matters. So please answer my question directly. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
05-15-2021, 09:55 AM
Yes, you will get whatever you want. And you will look beautiful in jannah. And you will be pleased with it.

Sister, we are talking about religion again and again becuz we care for you. We want to save you from hellfire and want you to be with us in jannah, in sha Allah. Hence, its important to bring this topic. And its seriously useless to talk about jannah if one is christian, although you dont have christianity beliefs, masha Allah.
So you just have to say
Ash hadu an la ilaha il Allah, wa ash hadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.
I testify that there is no god except Allah, and i testify that Muhammad is His slave and His messenger.

Then, you can talk about jannah bcuz you will have 99% chances that you will attain it in sha Allah.

iammuslim98
05-15-2021, 10:09 AM
Aoa, you can. But i dont think you would want to. Iam not sure.. Adam was black, so was Moses. And many believe Jesus was black too. And we are told we will be in the best of forms in jannat. So definitely u will be content there

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.