/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did I commit Shirk?

MommyLovesKidz
05-15-2021, 08:34 PM
I am really scared and have been crying since last night because I don't know if I committed Shirk or not.
Yesterday my Aunt's friend came to her house to visit, she's not Muslim and neither is my Aunt. Anyway when she saw me she stopped and said "What's your name?" I told her my name and she put her hand on my shoulder and said "Your parents told me that it's time for you to stop getting married and be on your own. No more marriages, just raise your kids and live by yourself." She claimed to be a Medium and said that she speaks to spirits.
My parents passed away over 13 years ago and she claimed that they spoke to her and told her that I do not need to get married anymore because it's causing me too much hurt. I've been married twice and have 3 kids.
When I tried to tell her that it's against our religion to believen that she kept talking over me until I said "Thank You" and walked away.
After she left I called my friend and she said that I commented Shirk and that I should have stopped her or just walked away.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.