/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Last Hour!

jackdawson
05-18-2021, 02:58 PM
One of my friendswanted me to share this. He claims that our governments are being infiltratedto bring a massive war to destroy your lives. He predicts that the planned datefor this upcoming war is this 20th or 1st June or before September (he is stillnot sure about the exact date). But he urges you not let your government toparticipate the war, because it's trap. That will destroy so many lives ofchildren and innocent people. You can follow this link to know more about this:

https://insightfulreports.org/the-last-hour-decoded

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
05-18-2021, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jackdawson
One of my friendswanted me to share this. He claims that our governments are being infiltratedto bring a massive war to destroy your lives. He predicts that the planned datefor this upcoming war is this 20th or 1st June or before September (he is stillnot sure about the exact date). But he urges you not let your government toparticipate the war, because it's trap. That will destroy so many lives ofchildren and innocent people. You can follow this link to know more about this:

https://insightfulreports.org/the-last-hour-decoded
İ just read the article until:

If this happens it will give you the proof that you need to identify president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as an anti-Christ.

And then İ quit reading because it was too ridiculous.

İ mean...seriously?

jackdawson
05-18-2021, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
İ just read the article until:

If this happens it will give you the proof that you need to identify president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as an anti-Christ.

And then İ quit reading because it was too ridiculous.

İ mean...seriously?
He argues on these lines:

Prime minister Boris Johnson, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President Putin, President Xi Jinping, President Emmanuel, President Emmanuel Macron, President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, President Alexander Van der Bellen and Hassan Rouhan –
Brains of these individuals are mapped to artificial intelligence (AI Personalities. This is the secret behind Antichrists/Dajjals) to materialize these upcoming wars. They will convince you why the war is required. Do not trust them instead remove them from power immediately. Due to a highly unusual life experience that I had recently, I analyzed various data associated with UFOs/Spirits and experiences associated with God as well. I was surprised to find out that someone was using highly advanced technology to convince us of the existence of aliens, spirits and God. We are being deceived and this a crime against humanity.

https://insightfulreports.org/artifi...amic-religions
https://insightfulreports.org/resear...the-truth.html

He claims that these leaders will be used to create hate among nations and then start the wars. According to him, president Benjamin Netanyahu is also antichrist. He will be used to make Muslim people end up in a strong hate towards Jewish people and make Jewish people hate Muslim people. He further claims that the reason for not stopping the war as of now is to give enough reasons to the Muslim world. So, he claims these presidents must be removed to stop this war, if not he claims they will achieve their goal by making us hate each other.

It's obvious that president Netanyahu doesn't care Israelis or Palestinian. Because his actions create so much anger towards the entire Jewish nation as of now. How can he say he protects Jewish people this way?

IslamLife00
05-20-2021, 10:12 PM
Interesting article. but for now I will stick with descriptions of ad-Dajjal in the hadiths.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jackdawson
05-21-2021, 03:51 AM
This is a false peace. He strongly requests from everyone to stop letting their presidents engage in these wars. According to him Dajjals are people whose brains are controlled by AI and these are AI personalities would keep deceiving us to start these wars (this is why they claim that Dajjals would deceive people). Since several Dajjals are acting as of now, he claims that they can make any personality a Dajjal simply by showing qualities of a Dajjal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.