/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make a prayer for me

Shayan'M'
05-19-2021, 04:11 PM
To my Brothers & Sisters in Islam I request you to make a prayer for me that our Lord Allah sets me free from the love i feel for a girl though my intentions for her are pure i want to marry her but since she doesn't feel the same its not possibleI don't want to create any problems in her life to pursue her any further is wrongI have tried everything to get her off my heart and mind but i have failed for so long I have suffered a lot even when i keep myself busy i see her in my dreams so far i met her in my dreams 4 to 5 times where do i run away I have prayed to be free from this love but for some reason its taking a delaydon't pray that she loves me back as that's wrong she was given free "will" changing her path for a selfish reason Is wrong she has the right to love whoever she wants Making a prayer is like forcing her to love me back I don't want that so don't pray for that Just pray that Allah sets me completely free from the love i feel for her

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Melah
05-19-2021, 04:37 PM
Some things are too hard to talk to anyone else. It's nice you turn to Allah. Seek refuge and then u'll have to work more on will power and changing the mindset. If she's for you, qadr has a way for things. F she's not for you, maybe sumone better is reserved for u. Take things simple. F u think about her in times, it's alright...but know d limits to imaginations to avoid mental zina or fornication.

Shayan'M'
05-19-2021, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Melah
Some things are too hard to talk to anyone else. It's nice you turn to Allah. Seek refuge and then u'll have to work more on will power and changing the mindset. If she's for you, qadr has a way for things. F she's not for you, maybe sumone better is reserved for u. Take things simple. F u think about her in times, it's alright...but know d limits to imaginations to avoid mental zina or fornication.

Thanks for taking time to reply .My dreams are not like that about her
In one of my dreams i saw her in grand mosque of Mecca .i would never touch her in reality or dream , I refuse to dishonor her like making her my girlfriend so I asked her for marriage instead , love is respect .if she had said yes i would have brought her to meet my mother first as a mother has right to know before anyone .As for qadr = fate , i believe our lord Allah gave us complete free will ,its our choice to be with who .People use qadr / fate to blame Allah when things don't work out its never Allah almighty fault , nor do i blame her .I just want my suffering to end soon , i know my prayers are not unanswered this is one of odd case delay , sometimes its better to ask others to pray for you as when more people pray the prayer gets answered quicker .

IslamLife00
05-19-2021, 09:18 PM
Akhi, I make this dua every day for all muslims including myself. If you are a muslim when I make this dua, you are already included without you asking or knowing it.

It is the supplication the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam often made : Al Baqarah 201

Qatadah asked Anas: Which Supplication would the Prophet (ﷺ) often make ? He replied: The supplication he would usually recite was: "O Allah, give us in this world what is good and in the next what is good, and protect us from the punishment of Hell-fire". The version of Ziyad adds: When Anas wished to supplicate, he uttered this supplication. When he uttered some other supplication, he combined it with this supplication. (Abu Dawud)

Keep your ibadat and increase it whichever you can do to bring you closer to Allah. With Him is the best and the best to hope for.

He is the only One who knows what is best for you and the only One who can grant it.

Make dua for a spouse that is good for you and you are good for her, dunya and akhira. InshaAllah you will be granted.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PakistaniGirl
05-19-2021, 09:24 PM
Salaam Shayan. You saw her in a dream in Mecca ?? Did the girl seemed religious to you?
Also did you ever did any magic on her through numbers or jinn to get her..... many people do I did as well :(
Sometimes it is difficult to forget a person ....it happens with everyone not just you.
Especially if two ppl were close to each other. The only way to forget her is to keep busy with other things and make new friends. And just think she is dead.
Sometimes close people die. Sometimes they marry. If the girl marries and if u see her pictures with someone else will u forget her?

SoldierAmatUllah
05-20-2021, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shayan'M'
love is respect . .
Truth

iammuslim98
05-20-2021, 06:26 AM
Aoa duas hardly help..find a hobby

SoldierAmatUllah
05-20-2021, 07:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Hobby= Duas :-)

Shayan'M'
05-20-2021, 08:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
Akhi, I make this dua every day for all muslims including myself. If you are a muslim when I make this dua, you are already included without you asking or knowing it.

It is the supplication the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam often made : Al Baqarah 201

Qatadah asked Anas: Which Supplication would the Prophet (ﷺ) often make ? He replied: The supplication he would usually recite was: "O Allah, give us in this world what is good and in the next what is good, and protect us from the punishment of Hell-fire". The version of Ziyad adds: When Anas wished to supplicate, he uttered this supplication. When he uttered some other supplication, he combined it with this supplication. (Abu Dawud)

Keep your ibadat and increase it whichever you can do to bring you closer to Allah. With Him is the best and the best to hope for.

He is the only One who knows what is best for you and the only One who can grant it.

Make dua for a spouse that is good for you and you are good for her, dunya and akhira. InshaAllah you will be granted.

Just saying prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam Means may Allah grant peace and blessing upon prophet .You didn't mention the name and since there are many prophets of Allah its better to name the last and final Prophet Mohammad then say sallallahu alayhi wa sallam . thank you for making such dua for us . yes i am a servant to Allah its my honor to be .

Shayan'M'
05-20-2021, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PakistaniGirl
Salaam Shayan. You saw her in a dream in Mecca ?? Did the girl seemed religious to you?
Also did you ever did any magic on her through numbers or jinn to get her..... many people do I did as well :(
Sometimes it is difficult to forget a person ....it happens with everyone not just you.
Especially if two ppl were close to each other. The only way to forget her is to keep busy with other things and make new friends. And just think she is dead.
Sometimes close people die. Sometimes they marry. If the girl marries and if u see her pictures with someone else will u forget her?
wa alaykum as-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ,Yes i saw her in mecca in my dream she seemed religious she was near me and it we all were performing salah . as for jin or magic i have never done such things on her or anyone nor will i ever .i don't want invoke wrath of my lord Allah on me .i don't need help from jins or magic .
Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakil. As for just thinking she is dead that's sound horrible i respect the fact she doesn't feel same its alright its not wrong to not love me back not everyone in this world gets loved back , I am just among that .
I still have Allah and my mother that worries a lot . i am grateful to Allah .
I do keep myself busy but even after months of not thinking about her when all of sudden she is in my dream it causes confusion .

Shayan'M'
05-20-2021, 08:13 AM

Find a hobby , I barely have time till maghrib then just 1 hour and after that busy again till 12 approx .but i will try

Shayan'M'
05-20-2021, 08:22 AM
Also its wrong to think dua hardly help, dua can save us from even calamities then this is just a matter of hearts nothing compare to calamity .

PakistaniGirl
05-20-2021, 08:53 AM
I can help you.
Tell me where did u meet her?
My aunty is buzurg. She helps with these things. When did u last met her in real life?
Do you know the date
I can help you
You will forget her completely and move on

Shayan'M'
05-20-2021, 09:06 AM
If the girl marries and if u see her pictures with someone else will u forget her?

Regarding if she gets married to someone else and i see her pictures with someone else will i forget her , whenever we meet after such event may be i will congratulate her and give her my best wishes as that's the right thing to do . forget her i dont think we ever forget the people we love, we just try to live without them and if we get married to someone else then its our responsibility to honor the commitment and care for them ,though it might be difficult for me to love someone else i fear that .

Shayan'M'
05-20-2021, 09:18 AM
I can help you.
Tell me where did u meet her?
My aunty is buzurg. She helps with these things. When did u last met her in real life?
Do you know the date
I can help you
You will forget her completely and move on
She was my classmate long ago then i met her again this time my heart fell for her , I can't remember the date .Just pray for me that be a good help that was motive of my post so others pray , if your aunty is very religious its good just ask her to pray nothing else .

PakistaniGirl
05-20-2021, 02:27 PM
ok I will ask aunty to pray ...but do u remember the month???
when did u met her last time...or saw her last time

Melah
05-20-2021, 02:50 PM
Or if it still weighs on ur mind...both the girl and other personal issues...im not the very religious type but i think d most practical way to divert ur focus is to do dhikr instead. .that way, even though u'r busy with work, dhikr wl not hinder ur hectic sched. More istighfar maybe.

IslamLife00
05-20-2021, 08:04 PM
Just saying prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam Means may Allah grant peace and blessing upon prophet .You didn't mention the name and since there are many prophets of Allah its better to name the last and final Prophet Mohammad then say sallallahu alayhi wa sallam . thank you for making such dua for us . yes i am a servant to Allah its my honor to be .

All muslims know Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam is only meant for Prophet Muhammad. Other prophets only receive the blessing 'Alayhi salaam.

and you're welcome. I am too, a servant of Allah.

edit: and this is my last post on this thread

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 07:09 AM
All muslims know Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam is only meant for Prophet Muhammad. Other prophets only receive the blessing 'Alayhi salaam.
I hope what you said above is in a verified hadith or mentioned in Quran since you didn't mention by giving a reference i can't check to verify your words , i love the name of the last and final prophet of Allah , prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam
and i believe saying his name will only grant me more sawab = reward so i will always prefer that . my intention was not offend you or show that i am better in any way if it gave that impression i apologize .knowing is one thing and words meaning is different.

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 07:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Melah
Or if it still weighs on ur mind...both the girl and other personal issues...im not the very religious type but i think d most practical way to divert ur focus is to do dhikr instead. .that way, even though u'r busy with work, dhikr wl not hinder ur hectic sched. More istighfar maybe.
not very religious type just carry the islam in your heart that's what matter the most even if you can't in looks , inshallah i will increase my dhikr , though i already do istighfar as it cleans us from sins but I will increase that too more the better . thank you .

IslamLife00
05-21-2021, 08:09 AM
I hope what you said above is in a verified hadith or mentioned in Quran since you didn't mention by giving a reference i can't check to verify your words , i love the name of the last and final prophet of Allah , prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam
and i believe saying his name will only grant me more sawab = reward so i will always prefer that . my intention was not offend you or show that i am better in any way if it gave that impression i apologize .knowing is one thing and words meaning is different.
I will not say anything that is not Qur'an or hadith, that will be innovation /bi'dah and the prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam warned against that.

Al-Ahzab 56 is where Allah told believers to send for Prophet Muhammad : sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam, translated either prayer and peace, or blessings and peace.

Read the tafsir Ibn kathir for that ayat as well.

Nowhere in the Qur'an that Allah told believers to send anything other than peace greetings ('alayhi salaam) to other prophets and messengers. I don't intend disrespect.

If you believe saying his name will grant you reward, I've never seen hadith or Qur'an ayat about that, I hope you have proof for that as otherwise it is bi'dah.

If you mean sending salawat to him will be rewarding, yes I have seen the hadith.

Akhi, I'm not here to judge you are a good muslim or not, but for your own sake, be very careful which teaching you are following.

We should correct each other, that's the point of this forum

edit : more info

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1315...thousand-times

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
Doing a great deal of dhikr (remembrance of Allah), asking for forgiveness, and sending blessings and peace upon the Messenger of Allah
are among the greatest means of attaining peace of mind and tranquillity in the heart,
of turning to Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, and finding comfort in that, and of dispelling loneliness, unsteadiness and confusion.
But there is no set limit for asking for forgiveness or for sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
Rather what is prescribed is to send a great deal of blessings and peace upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)
and not to define a set number, and to ask for forgiveness a great deal, one hundred times, or more or less.
As for setting the number at one hundred, there is no basis for that.
But you should send a great deal of blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), standing or sitting, by night and by day, on the road and at home,
because Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salamu Alaikum)” [al-Ahzaab 33:56].
And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “whoever sends blessings upon me, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold”.
So do that a great deal and be optimistic. There is no set limit; send blessings upon the Prophet as much as you can, ten times, or more, or less, according to whatever is easiest for you,
without defining a set number. End quote. Majmoo‘ Fataawa Ibn Baaz (11/209).
And Allah knows best.

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 09:07 AM

I will not say anything that is not Qur'an or hadith, that will be innovation /bi'dah and the prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam warned against that.

Al-Ahzab 56 is where Allah told believers to send for Prophet Muhammad : sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam, translated either prayer and peace, or blessings and peace.

Nowhere in the Qur'an that Allah told believers to send anything other than peace greetings ('alayhi salaam) to other prophets and messengers. I don't intend disrespect.

If you believe saying his name will grant you reward, I've never seen hadith or Qur'an ayat about that, I hope you have proof for that as otherwise it is bi'dah.

If you mean sending salawat to him will be rewarding, yes I have seen the hadith.

Akhi, I'm not here to judge you are a good muslim or not, but for your own sake, be very careful which teaching you are following.

Doing a great deal of dhikr (remembrance of Allah), asking for forgiveness, and sending blessings and peace upon the Messenger of Allah
are among the greatest means of attaining peace of mind and tranquillity in the heart,
of turning to Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, and finding comfort in that, and of dispelling loneliness, unsteadiness and confusion.
But there is no set limit for asking for forgiveness or for sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
Rather what is prescribed is to send a great deal of blessings and peace upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)
and not to define a set number, and to ask for forgiveness a great deal, one hundred times, or more or less.
But you should send a great deal of blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), standing or sitting, by night and by day, on the road and at home,
because Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salamu Alaikum)” [al-Ahzaab 33:56].
And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “whoever sends blessings upon me, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold”.
So do that a great deal and be optimistic. There is no set limit; send blessings upon the Prophet as much as you can, ten times, or more, or less, according to whatever is easiest for you,
And Allah knows best.
https://myislam.org/sallallahu-alaihi-wasallam/

By saying, “sallallahu alayhi wa sallam” after his name read it carefully

You don't mention the name Mohammad then sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.
The durood taught by prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. proves blessing were showered upon prophet Ibrahim pbuh too

Allahumma Salle ‘Alaa Muhammadinw Wa’Alaa Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Sallaeta ‘Alaa Ibraaheema Wa’Alaa Aaali Ibraaheema Innaka Hameedum Majeed. Allahumma Baarik ‘Alaa Muhammadinw Wa’Alaa Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Baarakta ‘Alaa Ibraaheema Wa’Alaa Aaali Ibraaheema Innaka Hameedum majeed.

Durood E Ibrahim In English:
“O Allah send peace on Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and to the family of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) as you sent peace on Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) and the family of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) Indeed, you are praiseworthy and glorious. O Allah, bless the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and the family of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as you blessed Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) and the family of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) Indeed, you are praiseworthy and glorious.”

Where did Allah mention the blessing are only for prophet Mohammad , in ayat Allah almighty was talking to prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.but here you don't mention the name

I am shocked that taking his name is such a big deal .

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 10:36 AM

I be very careful which teaching you are following

And Allah knows best.

Careful in what teaching i follow .

I am Muslim servant to only Allah

I obey only Allah and on Allah command Prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam

I only sujud to Allah and for Allah to kaaba in namaz

I lower my head in respect to prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam
and other prophets and saints of my lord Allah

Inshallah my head will never go down to anyone other than above mentioned in this world and the next .

hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel

If you don't want to say his name its your choice

maybe a sect issue

I am just a Muslim my religion is same as prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam ." islam "

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 05:03 PM
https://myislam.org/sallallahu-alaihi-wasallam/

By saying, “sallallahu alayhi wa sallam” after his name read it carefully

You don't mention the name Mohammad then sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.
The durood taught by prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. proves blessing were showered upon prophet Ibrahim pbuh too

Allahumma Salle ‘Alaa Muhammadinw Wa’Alaa Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Sallaeta ‘Alaa Ibraaheema Wa’Alaa Aaali Ibraaheema Innaka Hameedum Majeed. Allahumma Baarik ‘Alaa Muhammadinw Wa’Alaa Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Baarakta ‘Alaa Ibraaheema Wa’Alaa Aaali Ibraaheema Innaka Hameedum majeed.

Durood E Ibrahim In English:
“O Allah send peace on Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and to the family of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) as you sent peace on Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) and the family of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) Indeed, you are praiseworthy and glorious. O Allah, bless the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and the family of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as you blessed Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) and the family of Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) Indeed, you are praiseworthy and glorious.”

Where did Allah mention the blessing are only for prophet Mohammad , in ayat Allah almighty was talking to prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.but here you don't mention the name

I am shocked that taking his name is such a big deal .
In ayat Allah almighty was talking about I meant

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 07:15 PM

And Allah knows best.

Some more light on this topic maybe translation is causing you confusion

Various translations of same verse

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 56:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. AsSalamu 'Alaikum).
(Translator English - Mohsin Khan)

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.
(Translator English - Yusuf Ali)

Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.
(Translator English - Pickthal)

I am doing what my lord Allah said after the name of last and final Prophet of Allah , prophet Mohammad i say sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and often salawat .

salutation = like durood e Ibrahim why do you think we mention the name of last and final prophet there

There is difference between being right and wanting to be right

Allah never said that other prophets were not blessed in Quran

Don't be fast on almost calling others hypocrite

cause it can sometimes chase away people who are about to enter the fold of Islam

though it doesn't effect us Muslims

Read everything carefully and compare translations of Quran

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 07:28 PM

This is where you make mistake no name of the last and final Prophet of Allah .

Where as i say Prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam .

Shayan'M'
05-21-2021, 08:06 PM

(11/209).
And Allah knows best.
Also please dont twist my words

My first reply to you :Just saying prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam Means may Allah grant peace and blessing upon prophet .You didn't mention the name and since there are many prophets of Allah its better to name the last and final Prophet Mohammad then say sallallahu alayhi wa sallam . thank you for making such dua for us . yes i am a servant to Allah its my honor to be .

My second reply to you was : i hope what you said above is in a verified hadith or mentioned in Quran since you didn't mention by giving a reference i can't check to verify your words , i love the name of the last and final prophet of Allah , prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and i believe saying his name will only grant me more sawab = reward so i will always prefer that . my intention was not offend you or show that i am better in any way if it gave that impression i apologize .knowing is one thing and words meaning is different

saying his name like prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam will definitely give me more sawab

Not just the name

dont twist my words

I will always say prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam

IslamLife00
05-21-2021, 09:41 PM
Well I've tried

Should've left the thread when I said I would

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.