/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What state will we be in heaven?

Xeriel
05-22-2021, 06:07 PM
Will there be sadness and sorrow in Jannah or Paradise? It is hard to imagine never being sad or sorrowful in Jannah. Will we be depressed and anxious, what about ill feeling and evil? Will Jannah be a state of perpetual bliss or perpetual suffering? Will we have contemptible souls or souls that are in constant woe or souls made perfect and happy? What state will we be in Jannah forever?

Does Paradise really exist?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shayan'M'
05-22-2021, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel
Will there be sadness and sorrow in Jannah or Paradise? It is hard to imagine never being sad or sorrowful in Jannah. Will we be depressed and anxious, what about ill feeling and evil? Will Jannah be a state of perpetual bliss or perpetual suffering? Will we have contemptible souls or souls that are in constant woe or souls made perfect and happy? What state will we be in Jannah forever?

Watch the video to understand heaven exists

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUf9i79u7vI

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives’ legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 54 Hadith 468

Hadith's from Sahih Al Muslim down below

Book 40, Number 6802:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who would get into Paradise (would be made to enjoy such an everlasting) bliss that he would neither become destitute, nor would his clothes wear out, nor his youth would decline.

Book 40, Number 6780:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited: "No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did".

eesa the kiwi
05-23-2021, 06:39 AM
Salam
Sounds like you have all the ingredients to become a Muslim @Xeriel have you given thought to taking that step

I know it's scary, I'm a convert too I've walked this road myself but Allah gives so much help to the believers.

May Allah guide us all back to him

As for jannah words will never do it justice. May Allah fill your heart with love of his tauheed and of jannah

keiv
05-23-2021, 01:10 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but have you read all the replies from your other threads?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Labayk
05-23-2021, 02:08 PM
@Xeriel

Here is a very good book that describes both Paradise and Hell in intricate detail. Everything that is said is based on what the Quran and Hadith say.

https://islamfuture.files.wordpress....and-sunnah.pdf

This should answer all of your questions. Enjoy!

wiomuslims
05-24-2021, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel

Hi Xeriel,

There is no doubt heaven exists. It is for those who successfully pass their lives by following the commands of God. All evil and ill feelings are only in this world. If you pass this life successful as per the commands, then you will be gifted Heaven. And if not, then there is also hell. Heaven is like winning a match, once you win a gold in Olympics, you always win it. It is not like, there is any kind of doubt in that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.