05-29-2021, 08:17 AM

May Allah guide this rabbi to accept Islam before he returns to Him

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wiomuslims
05-29-2021, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00

May Allah guide this rabbi to accept Islam before he returns to Him
Assalamualaikum

Brother, don't be emotionally blackmailed by these type of videos. Jews have more knowledge of Islam, than the Muslims themselves. I am not talking about this era, its even during the time of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and the next generations. Every good scholar, will tell you that Jews always learned about Islam and some of them used it to disorganize the Islam.

When you read history, especially during the time when Islam was spreading far away from Medina. Jews and Christians used to become Imam's of Mosque delivering khutbah's and changing the mindset of Muslims.

There are definitely good people as well. But very rare.

IslamLife00
05-29-2021, 06:59 PM
wa 'alaykumussalaam

I am not a brother and I am not emotionally blackmailed by this type of videos. but thanks for your post.
Of course good people are rare, that's true even among muslims.
I posted videos about reverts from different backgrounds, I am happy for them, and I am hoping more and more people know the truth about Islam.
That's why I am posting this video and I will post similar videos inshaAllah.

Interfaith discussion : Sayed Jawad Qazwini + Rabbi Lee Weissman (Jihadi Jew)

May Allah also guide this rabbi to accept Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.