/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why the 350-million human history theory should be the default theory logically

Mountains
06-11-2021, 07:31 AM
First of all it doesn't have inconsistency and makes logical sense from biological, geological, archeological, human size decreasing and other life forms decreasing in size.. It all points to simply one direction that most people are not ready to accept that we potentially had many many many dozens of civilizations come and go and that we have walked earth for a very very long time more then anyone of you could have ever imagined previously. The world is full of mysteries and the fact that we even think that means we have been deluded for a long time but not impossible unlocking this much which points to the fact that we have indeed walked earth hundreds of millions of years and Adam's size figure bears witness to this and the fact that the early humans could reach 1000 years in life-span also bears witness to this and we have decreased ever since. The early humans couldn't have walked earth if the earth was not smaller meaning earth was smaller and the gravity was lower allowing them to gain massive sizes like 30-meter tall etc etc. You can even pinpoint using that formula in which era every single giant skeleton is from. You can example locate when humans stood 7 meter tall and their timeline etc etc by using gravity and mass caluclations because a single human can only exist in a timeline where the gravity can support his size giving us direct timelines and dates they could have been from..

Were there advanced civilizations before our civilization? the logical answer would be definitely yes they had bigger craniums than us meaning they were more intelligent then us plus they have roamed earth for so long that the logic is simple and longer life-spans? highly more Intelligent than us plus they walked earth for so many dynastic generations and I mean in hundreds of millions of years the answer becomes without a shadow of doubt. The evolution theory wants you to believe that we evolved but the truth is quite the opposite we decreased not only in size but also in life-span and intelligence..

You can read my two other posts diving more into the calculations
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3021206

https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3039242

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mountains
06-11-2021, 08:10 AM
To peak your interest and attention check this out...

The Statements I made here is not against Islam in fact the Hadith itself provides us indirectly with Adam's approx timeline because the Prophet mentioned his size and as you may know we have the right necessary knowlegde to locate him approximately using the size the prophet has provided us. This is not against Islam otherwise the prophet wouldn't have provided us with his actual size.

Let me give you some examples of two famous tourist sites in Indonesia and South Africa respectively..

This footprint is a famous tourist destination in Indonesia and this footprint is 6-meter long.

And here is another one from South Africa and this one is 1.3M long and estimated to be around 100-million years old

Both these two humans roamed the earth in different timelines by strictly following the size we can locate both their approx timelines? The larger one with the 6m footprint was from the earlier generations and much older approx around 350mya and his height would be around 27-30m where as the one with the 1.3m footprint would be around 7M tall and around 100 mya ago.

You have to realize that a person who stands 27-30m tall can't exist 7000 or 10000 years ago it's physically impossible because they would die immediately if placed in our current gravity and oxygen levels would be to low for them. Their bones will break due to the pressure if they attempt to stand and would not be able to stand and die immediately. In order for them to thrive they have to be in the right timezone for them where the gravity is much lower and the oxygen levels is higher and the same with the dinosaurs it's physically impossible for them to exist in our current gravity levels. The Gravity has been increasing due to the earth's expansion which means the earth was much smaller hence why it was possible for both these large animals and ancient humans to walk and roam the earth. The gravity was increasing which is why we have been decreasing in size

Ümit
06-11-2021, 12:26 PM
We talked about this brother mountain.

The whole story is full of inconsistencies, totally fabricated by someone who doesn't even understand logic nor science, Therefore totally illogical, assumptions over assumptions and lies.

If you are looking for a fairytale or a bedtime story, then go ahead.
If you are however looking for the truth, then this topic is not worth checking out.

Mountains
06-11-2021, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
We talked about this brother mountain.

The whole story is full of inconsistencies, totally fabricated by someone who doesn't even understand logic nor science, Therefore totally illogical, assumptions over assumptions and lies.

If you are looking for a fairytale or a bedtime story, then go ahead.
If you are however looking for the truth, then this topic is not worth checking out.
Big talk from a guy who believes in Evolution theory that we were monkey's once upon a time...

I have seen you get completely angered by my topics without reason because I rustled your own false believes. You believe in that garbage they feed you as gospel truth.. I am not gonna entertain a further debate with you but others who are intellectually capable.

The details it contains is to complicated for your mind to comprehend to many formalities and statistics.. Stay away from this thread.. It will be helpful to others with the mental capacity to grasp the formalities and stats

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
06-11-2021, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mountains
Big talk from a guy who believes in Evolution theory that we were monkey's once upon a time...

I have seen you get completely angered by my topics without reason because I rustled your own false believes. You believe in that garbage they feed you as gospel truth.. I am not gonna entertain a further debate with you but others who are intellectually capable.

The details it contains is to complicated for your mind to comprehend to many formalities and statistics.. Stay away from this thread.. It will be helpful to others with the mental capacity to grasp the formalities and stats
Relax dude...i am not interested in a yes no discussion with you. However if you flood İB with nonsense it is my duty as a fellow muslim to shed light into the darkness by providing facts. You cannot block me from this thread for doing that.

Now...with "anger" you surely mean well placed arguments backed up with logic, facts and even formulas and mathematical examples why your gravity theory is just a fairy tale.

For the ones interested...here is the link again:
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...st3021206.html

Again...for the gravity to increase...either Earths mass must increase drastically...or Earths volume must decrease drastically....both pretty much the opposite of your claim.

Another member here already provided evidence that the photos about giants were fake.

After having said this...İ wont disturb your thread anymore...İ am sure the readers will see the truth on their own.

Mountains
06-11-2021, 07:43 PM
Relax dude...i am not interested in a yes no discussion with you. However if you flood İB with nonsense it is my duty as a fellow muslim to shed light into the darkness by providing facts. You cannot block me from this thread for doing that.

Now...with "anger" you surely mean well placed arguments backed up with logic, facts and even formulas and mathematical examples why your gravity theory is just a fairy tale.

For the ones interested...here is the link again:
The Ancient peoples timeline and the first humans who walked the earth - Timeline

Again...for the gravity to increase...either Earths mass must increase drastically...or Earths volume must decrease drastically....both pretty much the opposite of your claim.

Another member here already provided evidence that the photos about giants were fake.

After having said this...İ wont disturb your thread anymore...İ am sure the readers will see the truth on their own.
You are not what you say you are.. You clearly stated that you believe in evolution that eliminates you pretty much..

By the way aside from my personal opinion whatever I said is in line with what the prophet said.. He provided Adam's height and that mankind decreased ever since to our current size.... I just provided the layman with why and how that occured and as for the science part your just a layman and I won't entertain that debate with you anymore..

So technically all I did is help the source out.... Because 50% of it was already delivered by the prophet himself and I only gave it an addresse..

But I know what really rustled you bro.. It is the fact that this shatteres evolution theory and you are clearly a fan of that.. You are a person with an agenda and I rarely see you post elsewhere except in highly influential threads that chellegnes a certain mindset..

You seek public perception and to confuse them.. I don't know who you are but you are clearly someone with an agenda and anyone with half a brain can see it

Ümit
06-11-2021, 08:34 PM
You are not what you say you are.. You clearly stated that you believe in evolution that eliminates you pretty much..

By the way aside from my personal opinion whatever I said is in line with what the prophet said.. He provided Adam's height and that mankind decreased ever since to our current size.... I just provided the layman with why and how that occured and as for the science part your just a layman and I won't entertain that debate with you anymore..

So technically all I did is help the source out.... Because 50% of it was already delivered by the prophet himself and I only gave it an addresse..

But I know what really rustled you bro.. It is the fact that this shatteres evolution theory and you are clearly a fan of that.. You are a person with an agenda and I rarely see you post elsewhere except in highly influential threads that chellegnes a certain mindset..

You seek public perception and to confuse them.. I don't know who you are but you are clearly someone with an agenda and anyone with half a brain can see it
İ am just an electrical engineer. İ do not have much knowledge. However, i know how to use my logic and i know how to filter out the good from the wrong.

Furthermore, İ trust science...but İ do not see science as a holy grail.
Science is not the absolute truth....it is always an approximation of the truth.
İt is just a tool for us humans to umderstand the reality we live in.

İ believe that science is parallel to İslam. İt must be parallel because if Allah created this Earth and all the laws of nature...and science is based on our observations of Allahs creation...it cannot contradict each other.

İ have never said "İ believe in science" or "İ believe in evolution"...what İ did say is that is the best explanation we have so far...again...i never said it is absolute true.
There are a lot of gaps that need to be filled...
But even İF it turns out to be true...that still does not mean that Allah does not exist.

İ have no benefit of evolution theory to be true or false...my trust in science will not shatter if evolution turns out to be false. İt only means we found new evidence...that evolution theory was silly at that time...we learned from it and we moved on.

The truth is somewhere in the middle and only Allah knows the truth...
That is who İ am...just a normal Muslim who trusts science but believes in İslaam.

Mountains
06-11-2021, 10:20 PM
İ am just an electrical engineer. İ do not have much knowledge. However, i know how to use my logic and i know how to filter out the good from the wrong.

Furthermore, İ trust science...but İ do not see science as a holy grail.
Science is not the absolute truth....it is always an approximation of the truth.
İt is just a tool for us humans to umderstand the reality we live in.

İ believe that science is parallel to İslam. İt must be parallel because if Allah created this Earth and all the laws of nature...and science is based on our observations of Allahs creation...it cannot contradict each other.

İ have never said "İ believe in science" or "İ believe in evolution"...what İ did say is that is the best explanation we have so far...again...i never said it is absolute true.
There are a lot of gaps that need to be filled...
But even İF it turns out to be true...that still does not mean that Allah does not exist.

İ have no benefit of evolution theory to be true or false...my trust in science will not shatter if evolution turns out to be false. İt only means we found new evidence...that evolution theory was silly at that time...we learned from it and we moved on.

The truth is somewhere in the middle and only Allah knows the truth...
That is who İ am...just a normal Muslim who trusts science but believes in İslaam.
Alhamdullah you are Muslim brother... Saying it is the best we have was haram. The evils that come with evolution is absolutely great because Allah says that he has ''Honored'' MANKIND and the angels bowed down to Adam and it goes against the special honor Allah has granted to mankind and hence why the secret societies who rule the world push that on people from top to bottom in all schools and universities.

The only knowledge out there is independent knowledge today as everything is watered down for a purpose.

height similar to Adam's size will also be the size of mankind in paradise. The prophet himself provided that and also that mankind has been decreasing ever since. Allah says in the quran that he has created everything in right measure and calculated everything and no error happens in his calculation he wouldn't place Adam in a timeline that is not suitable for his size. You can ask any scientist, university teacher and any learn person about this matter? How was it possible for the dinosaurs to walk earth? It is physically impossible for them to walk earth.

according to the evolution theory linked world of pangea because it has same gravity as ours.. major gigantic contradiction and it is so big it dissolves both theories entirely subhanallah.

Also Pangea is not original if you look at it's map it looks like a joke where as if you look at the world map today by default you will realize that South America fits into Africa like a puzzle and you don't even need to be math genuis to see that one it is so easy and stares you in the eyes. The earth fits into each other like a puzzle if you decrease it's size. Another factor you can research is why the ocean floor is younger than the original land.. The increase is only happening in the ocean floor that is why? So many contradiction they can't prove but what they did is create a massive build with only contradiction that dissolves each other...

The only way............ A dinosaur could have walked on earth is ONE WAY? which is lower gravity and lower gravity can't occur unless the earth is smaller than currently form. This is how these animals were able to be so huge and function without dying immediately.... They existed in the right measured timline and balanced world for their respective size. Each dinosaur grazed the trees and drank the rivers waters during a suitable timeline for it's existence.

Mountains
06-25-2021, 03:46 AM
The truth of the matter is that the mainstream world is not ready for true science because wide scale brain washing has been taking place for the last 2 centuries none-stop and aggressive to the point the truth becomes near fiction which means they are not ready except few intellectuals who are ahead of their time and what do I mean by ahead of their time?

A group of people with a very nasty agenda has been brain-washing mankind for the last 2-centuries without chellenge and I can go in depth with why and how they control all major institutions etc etc. The point is to confuse mankind and by doing that is fictionalizing the truth. Did they succeed to some extent? I would say they did pull it off because they managed to bewitch the masses at large.

Hence why the mainstream world is not ready for this type of knowledge but Insha-allah they will once the Caliphate re-emerges on earth and gains world hegemony as the prophet has predicted it will come to pass and they will show mankind the truth in two methods by unearthing all the large skeletons putting them on display for everyone to see and via the DNA in the human genome we have also the necessary evidence within ourselves to pinpoint the amount of forefathers each person has and each person has about 3 billion pairs which somehow fits into the timeline and it can further pin-point with more precision but mankind is not ready now due to heavy censorship.

Just like what Isa Banu Maryam told banu Israel before he was lifted he said I must go now so that Ahmed can come because you can not bear the message now but once he comes he will reveal the truth. This is the same thing with the Caliphate they will free humanity from an intellectual point of view not only from self-degradation and self-harm.

''Indeed Falsehood is by nature bound to perish''

Ümit
06-26-2021, 12:07 AM
Yes there are still a lot of questions unanswered. İ agree qith you brother...however...expanding Earth or hollow Earth theory is physically not possible.
İt is exactly the opposite as you think.
The amount of gravity depends on two things:
Mass, more mass means more gravity,
and your distance from the center of mass...greater distance means less gravity.

This means...if the Earth expanded...your distance with Earths center of mass becomes greater...which results in LESSER gravity.

Or

The Earth has been gaining mass dramatically in order to have more gravity. That increase of mass is only possible with incomimg comets etc....however such a great increase of mass by incoming meterorites and comets would wipe all life out on the surface of the Earth.

Mountains
06-30-2021, 12:17 PM
Energy can be transformed into Mass and vice versa. The Sun is a giant energy and it constantly gives us alot of energy.. No comets is needed to increase mass. All the evidence suggest an increase in mass and earth's expansion. As mentioned previously dinosaurs wouldn't have been possible and you can go ask this question to all intellectuals in the world how can dinasaurs be realistic in our current gravity is ''IMPOSSIBLE'' not one single educated person would flat out say they could be possible in this current gravity.

I don't believe in Hollow earth and never talked about it on here just the expanding earth which is a ground reality in our world not a theory. The secret socieity members shade all the informations regarding this knowledge and the true human history of mankind..

Example if you go to any random person on the streets and tell them flat out did you know that your ancestors walked earth for around 350-million Years they will be stunned and won't believe it at all.. The question is how did this happen? The answer is consistent brain-washing for the last 2 centuries and something. Truth becomes fiction and fiction becomes truth.. This is also the signs of Qiyama where people would agree on a lie.

But Sub-hanallah falsehood is alsways bound to vanish and it is already cracking down and will eventually come down crushing because it has no fundation even for the heavily brain-washed masses will re-discover of our true history amd ancestors

Ümit
07-01-2021, 06:51 AM
Energy can be transformed into Mass and vice versa. The Sun is a giant energy and it constantly gives us alot of energy.. No comets is needed to increase mass. All the evidence suggest an increase in mass and earth's expansion.
No dear brother, that is not correct. The mass of something is dictated by the amount of protons and neutrons (and electrons) it contains. It is measured in Kg.
Energy can behave like mass (it can weigh something as if it has mass) however it cannot be "converted" into mass. The amount of protons, neutrons and electrons in something does not increase if you put energy into it.

An example:
a Thermosflask with 1 litre of hot tea in it will weigh a tiny bit more than when the tea inside has cooled down because the hot tea contains more energy and that also weighs something (very very little) However, the amount of tea does not increase or decrease.

the same way, mass contains energy if it is in movement.

Energy is energy, and mass is mass. they are two sides of the same medal. they can behave like each other but not converted in each other. you cannot make more protons or neutrons out of energy, nor can you produce energy by destroying protons or neutrons.

I know Einsteins formula E = M x C2 seems like it can...but no.

If that was true, then Distance can be transformed into speed or time and vice versa because Distance (S) = Speed (V) x Time (t)
or Pressure can be transformed into a force or area and vice versa because Pressure (P) = Force (F) / Area (A)
etc.

It does not work that way.

So again, the energy, Earth receives from the sun will make the Earth weigh a little bit more (although that energy will be lost again on the shadow side of the earth), but the amount of mass (amount of protons, neutrons and electrons) of Eath does not change.

As mentioned previously dinosaurs wouldn't have been possible and you can go ask this question to all intellectuals in the world how can dinasaurs be realistic in our current gravity is ''IMPOSSIBLE'' not one single educated person would flat out say they could be possible in this current gravity.

I don't believe in Hollow earth and never talked about it on here just the expanding earth which is a ground reality in our world not a theory. The secret socieity members shade all the informations regarding this knowledge and the true human history of mankind..
How can you keep serious by saying that? the expanding earth theory you talk about is hollow inside isn't it? The ice core melts down, turns into gass and the pressure makes it expand. so it is hollow earth theory after all. The fact is that gas cannot have so much pressure to make Earth expand like that.
Consider that 10 Km of Earth is enough pressure to turn soft carbon into diamonds, one of the hardest material on earth.

and pressure is also the reason why the bottom of the ocean is always 4 degrees Celcius. a few km of water is enough pressure to keep water from warming up or cooling down and thereby expanding. That is why water is always 4 degrees Celsius at the bottom of the sea or ocean.

Example if you go to any random person on the streets and tell them flat out did you know that your ancestors walked earth for around 350-million Years they will be stunned and won't believe it at all.. The question is how did this happen? The answer is consistent brain-washing for the last 2 centuries and something. Truth becomes fiction and fiction becomes truth.. This is also the signs of Qiyama where people would agree on a lie.

But Sub-hanallah falsehood is alsways bound to vanish and it is already cracking down and will eventually come down crushing because it has no fundation even for the heavily brain-washed masses will re-discover of our true history amd ancestors
The real question is, how can you believe all this without having proof? you have read something somewhere, didn't do any validation and just flat out adopted it without asking questions.
It is wrong on many many different levels...it is technically, psychially not possible...there are so many errors in it...how can you believe such a fabricated story?

Mountains
07-03-2021, 02:54 AM
'Einstein Was Right: You Can Turn Energy Into Matter'

* But you already know that so I don't understand how you can say ''but no'' and the same time who are trying to fool here? Plus the Sun is bigger than any nuclear reactor and releases much more energy.

*I also see you had no answer on how large creatures like dinosaurs could have been possible on the fanciful Pangea aka our current gravity? You kinda of chose to give up on that and try to come up with something saying Energy can't be turned into mass which is BS.. Nobody can come up with a botched theory saying Dinosaures where possible to exist on our current gravity.. It is impossible and ZERO PERCENT chance..

* Let me give you an example how do you think Jinns (Which are made of energy) transform into matter hence taking human form and shape or even into small animals?

*Another thing for you to ponder over is that the Prophet(sa) himself said Adam stood 27-30m plus his life-span was 1000 years... I believe in him and also from science point of view because everything he said and science don't contradict each other.

*How will you explain over 10000s of recorded accounts on American local news of large skeletons thru out 1800s and 1900s sold to smithsonian but never heard of again or seen? If it was one count we could have said it is a fluke but not over 10000s accounts

* Why is the ocean floor younger than the rest of the earth? You can't explain this either

* Why does Africa and South America fit into each other like a puzzle you can't either explain this

Ümit
07-05-2021, 07:16 AM
'Einstein Was Right: You Can Turn Energy Into Matter'

* But you already know that so I don't understand how you can say ''but no'' and the same time who are trying to fool here? Plus the Sun is bigger than any nuclear reactor and releases much more energy.
Why would I be interested in fooling you? what is my gain? Energy can "act" like matter as in, it can weigh something, it doesn't actually turn into matter. if E = M x C2 means that energy can turn into mass, then:
F = M x A means that force can also be turned into matter
P = F / A means pressure can be tunred into force
S = V x t means distance can be turned into speed
and so on.
Does that sound logical? what is your argument about that?

But let us have it your way....sun rays magically turn into matter...what kind of matter would that be? rock? sand? water? something else?
like everything "grows" in sunlight or something. is that why the Earth has a bigger diameter at the equator than pole to pole?

*I also see you had no answer on how large creatures like dinosaurs could have been possible on the fanciful Pangea aka our current gravity? You kinda of chose to give up on that and try to come up with something saying Energy can't be turned into mass which is BS.. Nobody can come up with a botched theory saying Dinosaures where possible to exist on our current gravity.. It is impossible and ZERO PERCENT chance..
I did not answer that question because I have too little knowledge about that...and I already admitted that. I am not gonna discuss about a topic which i know nothing about....what use would you have on an answer based purely on speculation? That is why I keep silent about it.

I know giraffes have big hearts with very thick walls to be able to pump blood through those long necks all the way into the brain. Their blood pressure is therefore twice as high as humans.
a similar situation could be possible for dinosaurs...I do not know.

* Let me give you an example how do you think Jinns (Which are made of energy) transform into matter hence taking human form and shape or even into small animals?
Here is a challenge for you:
I would drop this whole discussion and apogolise if you could provide evidence for the argument that Jinns are made up from energy
The things I accept as evidence:
evidence based on science in the form of testable explanations and predictions about it...and not some shady internet site;
Quraan verses that clearly explain that Jinns are made of energy;
Hadeeth.

The Quraan speaks about Jinns made from smokeless fire...thats it...we do not know what that means...anything beyond that would be speculation.
Jinns are not bound to the world we know. these physics we observe applies to us...not to other spiritual creatures like jinns and angels.

the only person that talked about jinns made from energy is the turkish outlaw and leader of an armed terrorist group Fethullah Gülen.
and it was only an idea of him...nothing more. You can see that he does not know what he is talking about because he tries to explain how satan and jinns can move through your veins and comes up with x-rays and radioactive energy.

There is no such thing as "radioactive energy". only people who do not know anything about radioactivity speak about radioactive energy.
radioactivity contains energy...not energy can be radioactive.

*Another thing for you to ponder over is that the Prophet(sa) himself said Adam stood 27-30m plus his life-span was 1000 years... I believe in him and also from science point of view because everything he said and science don't contradict each other.
Yes he did say something like that...and you already mentioned that...and again, I am not ignoring that...I just do not have an answer for you...which I also already admitted.
Can you please not ignore my arguments either?

*How will you explain over 10000s of recorded accounts on American local news of large skeletons thru out 1800s and 1900s sold to smithsonian but never heard of again or seen? If it was one count we could have said it is a fluke but not over 10000s accounts
fake news, challenges etc...giants are mystical creatures so some people are interested in those stories...just like those thousands of accounts about UFO sightings, bigfoot, nessie, yeti, chupacabra etc.

* Why is the ocean floor younger than the rest of the earth? You can't explain this either
is it? please provide scientific evidence that the ocean floor is younger than the rest of the earth?
What does even "younger" mean? are the molecules that make up the oceanfloor younger?

* Why does Africa and South America fit into each other like a puzzle you can't either explain this
I do not know...just googled it and they speak about continental drift...that once it was just one huge continent, and drifted away from each other further and further forming different continents.

Mountains
07-26-2021, 10:59 PM
Some of the powerful Jinns can shape shift but alas all this knowlegde is to heavy for you and the majority of the people in this current age.. After 2 centuries of brainwashing is hard to undo that and i am mindful of this.

But the few capable whom Allah has blessed will get this cross without issues but as for the common folks they are not ready for this because it is heavy.. Men has been deluded to a point of no return about their past and what initially is forced upon them is an insult..

The evolution theory in itself is a very slick insult done by none other than you know who? The one who was among Adam and Hawa and who saw them in real life.. That much is easy to figure and understand... Btw who benefits from that and who could force such an insult down mankind's throat.. There is really only one culprit

Eric H
07-27-2021, 01:10 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Umit,

Why would I be interested in fooling you? what is my gain? Energy can "act" like matter as in, it can weigh something, it doesn't actually turn into matter. if E = M x C2 means that energy can turn into mass, then:
F = M x A means that force can also be turned into matter
P = F / A means pressure can be tunred into force
S = V x t means distance can be turned into speed
and so on.
Does that sound logical? what is your argument about that?
I think the most important question to ask is, How could the universe come into existence purely by natural causes and without God?

When the burden of proof is placed on the atheist; then science has no answers, only waffle.

Blessings
Eric

Ümit
07-27-2021, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

I think the most important question to ask is, How could the universe come into existence purely by natural causes and without God?

When the burden of proof is placed on the atheist; then science has no answers, only waffle.

Blessings
Eric
Thats because the statement "religion is to believers as science is to atheists" is false.
Science is only a tool for humans to understand the universe they live in.
İs has nothing to do with spirituality. Atheism is also a belief...a false belief which pretends to be backed up by science...but in reality it just ignores everything.

Scimitar
07-28-2021, 06:57 PM

Blessings
Eric
hi Eric, it’s been a while. Have you read “the divine reality” by Hamza Andreas Tzortzis?

Scimitar
07-28-2021, 07:04 PM
No offence brother @Mountain,

threads like this need a slap down to reality. I agree with some of what you say but you lose me with most of the other nonsense. And before you think about claiming I should research it before knocking it, believe me - your juvenile attempt at explanation is hardly worth the salt - I could make a better case than you have attempted at this but I’ll end with this statement, it’s nonsense! So that’s why I don’t even bother.

It does seem that you have a victim mentality and love to scream conspiracy at every turn. Sure, conspiracies do exist but the truth is, they’re a lot darker than you can imagine.

Stick to the basics.

Mountains
08-05-2021, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
No offence brother @Mountain,

threads like this need a slap down to reality. I agree with some of what you say but you lose me with most of the other nonsense. And before you think about claiming I should research it before knocking it, believe me - your juvenile attempt at explanation is hardly worth the salt - I could make a better case than you have attempted at this but I’ll end with this statement, it’s nonsense! So that’s why I don’t even bother.

It does seem that you have a victim mentality and love to scream conspiracy at every turn. Sure, conspiracies do exist but the truth is, they’re a lot darker than you can imagine.

Stick to the basics.
I am hardly surprised by this statement and as I said earlier the mainstream is not ready for this.

But just to clarify for you that this is hard facts I want you to ponder over few points..

1. Why would the Prophet lie about Adams height? There is no reasons for that and that man has never lied in his life.

2. How can a human that stands 30m tall roam the earth? Once you search the answer to that question scientifically you will find your answer..

3. Why has there occured over 100.000 of counts of giant-skeletons popping up thru out the world and is that number not to significiant to be hoax? and why are Secret society link organistations going great length to hide it.

4. The secret societies part is no conspiracy they are as real as they come.. I have even meet some people who think Iblees doesn't exist and that his only a metaphor how can you even talk to these people intellectually.. It is a dead-end. Iblees is as real as you are and so is his army of shayteens. They are not fiction. The Secret societies are men who has joined their ranks and sold themselves to gain worldly material and they serve Iblees who by the way is alive and among the living somewhere in the east.

5. Ask yourself this question how did the dinosaurs walk earth with that huge size? How was that possible look at it from scientifical POV.

6. If you take a look at the world map you will understand that it fits together like a puzzle and even a child can see that Africa and South America fit together and the only reason they can do that is if you decrease the size which means the size has increased solely from the ocean floor.

Try to search into this 6 points and hopefully you will find your answer and if you are not well versed in this just let it slide. The information and knowledge itself will not be made public to the mainstream until 30-50 years from now.. There is half-century to go and if you are alive at that time you should bump this thread if it even can be bumped and if this website even exists.. Once the world order changes the supression on that knowledge will vanish with the old world order and the new one will release the information to the mainstream. You will be seeing giant human skeletons in muesums instead of dinosaurs during that time.. Their DNA will be made official and the DNA coding will also be made public revealing the remianing last secrets of man's origins

Scimitar
08-09-2021, 04:05 PM
You should trudge through some of my old posts. You sound like a younger me. Boy was I foolish back then.

Mountains
08-11-2021, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
You should trudge through some of my old posts. You sound like a younger me. Boy was I foolish back then.
I will have to say pass on this.. This is entirely you. I am also a grown man. Just because you can't wrap your head around this doesn't make it unreal..

Falsehood is bound to vanish by default rest assured my brother.. Men who have worshipped Allah for 500 years straight will appear on Judgement day and these men certainly didn't fall from the skies and one of them has a detailed and recorded conversation with Allah in the hadith.. You Ain't ready to wrap your head around this piece of information it is certainly to heavy for you but it is normal as it is expected in this era but I don't blame anyone who does that.. Just let it slide and move along the time is not now

Ümit
08-12-2021, 07:55 AM
I will have to say pass on this.. This is entirely you. I am also a grown man. Just because you can't wrap your head around this doesn't make it unreal..

Falsehood is bound to vanish by default rest assured my brother.. Men who have worshipped Allah for 500 years straight will appear on Judgement day and these men certainly didn't fall from the skies and one of them has a detailed and recorded conversation with Allah in the hadith.. You Ain't ready to wrap your head around this piece of information it is certainly to heavy for you but it is normal as it is expected in this era but I don't blame anyone who does that.. Just let it slide and move along the time is not now
Salaam brother,

I usually can't get along with scimi either...we have had many confrontations in the past...but I have to say, if someone is right, then he's right. I agree with him.
You really need to learn how to have a constructive discussion...
every single point in your posts have been answered...I personally answered them all...many many times...and confronted you with cold hard facts...proven cold hard facts that your theory is nonsense...

yet you still have the audacity to ask questions like:
Why would the Prophet lie about Adams height?
you don't get to ignore everything that is said, go in parrot mode and repeat everything over and over again.
That is not a discussion anymore. it really is childish behaviour.
Take a lesson from what is said to you. trust us and let it go....just let that nonsense go.

Scimitar
08-12-2021, 10:00 AM
Salaam brother,

I usually can't get along with scimi either...we have had many confrontations in the past...but I have to say, if someone is right, then he's right. I agree with him.
I think we should let the brother project his historical frustrations on this thread. At least this way, they are contained

Mountains
10-26-2021, 03:40 AM
Salam brothers..

@umut repeating myself doesn't do much here brother nor alter the occasion. You didnt really contribute much to the scentific side of it. You hardly posted anything noteworthy in that aspect.

My dear brother don't get me wrong when i say this entire generation is not ready to wrap this piece of information around their head it is to heavy except these who reason they will understand it and these who are versed in this will understand and see it as clear as the sun.

I don't blame this generation infact i don't blame the generations for the last 200 years they have been brainwashed to a savage point undoing that with theory is not enough hence once the world order changes the truth will be brought by the mumineen world hegemony once they come to power who will reign over the world for approx 1 to 2 centuries in the future they will unpack everything.

Hence even i reckon that this is to heavy for regular ppl in this generations to just digest it like that. 30m tall humans can roam earth only approx 350mya period. This they can't digest currently but alas just let it slide

Ümit
10-26-2021, 01:33 PM
Salam brothers..

@umut repeating myself doesn't do much here brother nor alter the occasion. You didnt really contribute much to the scentific side of it.
Re-read this post several times until you finally understand:

The Ancient peoples timeline and the first humans who walked the earth - Timeline

Now, what were you saying again? wasn't that enough scientific side for you?

You hardly posted anything noteworthy in that aspect.
That is why I am still waiting for a reaction from your side for every fact that I've put forward that goes against your fairytale.
You basically ignored everything I've said...just like every average conspiracy believer.
Did you back your fairytale up with any scientific knowledge? You just chose to blindly believe in it...and you are defending it as if your life depending on it.

My dear brother don't get me wrong when i say this entire generation is not ready to wrap this piece of information around their head it is to heavy except these who reason they will understand it and these who are versed in this will understand and see it as clear as the sun.
It's not a piece of information. It is a sad attempt of pseudoscience. It is a joke...badly put together...not consistent or whatsoever...defies every law of nature...someone played a terrible joke on you
I don't blame this generation infact i don't blame the generations for the last 200 years they have been brainwashed to a savage point undoing that with theory is not enough hence once the world order changes the truth will be brought by the mumineen world hegemony once they come to power who will reign over the world for approx 1 to 2 centuries in the future they will unpack everything.

Hence even i reckon that this is to heavy for regular ppl in this generations to just digest it like that. 30m tall humans can roam earth only approx 350mya period. This they can't digest currently but alas just let it slide
Even you? wow...if even you reckon that...that must be really really heavy for us regular people...yeah..you are absolutely waaaay above regular people....you can digest any fairytale.

Go take your garbage elsewhere...try other religious forums...they also happen to blindly follow a religion...you cannot be convince us with that cheap story of yours.

Scimitar
10-26-2021, 02:11 PM
pseudoscience
yup!

Mountains
10-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Re-read this post several times until you finally understand:

Now, what were you saying again? wasn't that enough scientific side for you?

That is why I am still waiting for a reaction from your side for every fact that I've put forward that goes against your fairytale.
You basically ignored everything I've said...just like every average conspiracy believer.
Did you back your fairytale up with any scientific knowledge? You just chose to blindly believe in it...and you are defending it as if your life depending on it.

It's not a piece of information. It is a sad attempt of pseudoscience. It is a joke...badly put together...not consistent or whatsoever...defies every law of nature...someone played a terrible joke on you

Even you? wow...if even you reckon that...that must be really really heavy for us regular people...yeah..you are absolutely waaaay above regular people....you can digest any fairytale.

Go take your garbage elsewhere...try other religious forums...they also happen to blindly follow a religion...you cannot be convince us with that cheap story of yours.
What kind of childish reply is this with name callings is this a rap freestyle battle all of sudden? Do you think this will make your opinion come to fruition like this? You are reaching for straws here brother.

You haven't posted even one scentific element in this entire conversation and even you yourself have admitted you are not versed in this in one specific post which made me lose interest and you were just saying this is false yada yada and trying to force it doesn't make any sense.

I don't know why this seems to have scattered your own opinion of the world? But that is not the case the world is more mysterious than you realize and holds much more secrets than what you were previously told. You are even saying something the prophet didn't disagree with as fairytale or pseudoscience.

The man said in perfect langauge everything correct ''that Man decreased in size'' and that we started from approx 30m etc etc and the same with the age. This my friend doesn't go against science? Bro you can bring FREAKING EINIESTIN here but wallahi by Allah he won't be able to prove in any shape of way how just something small tiny as how '' THE FREAKING DINOSAURS COULD EVER EXIST IN OUR CURRENT GRAVITY'' this is impossible to prove for him take this from me and go to every single learned person in the world he won't be able to prove to you that it was possible and what does this tell you... ????? It exactly draws you back to what the prophet said again ''Men kept decreasing in size'' and how was this possible and how did this happen? Gravity my man GRAVITY. You can't understand this simple thing. I have written it into 3 pages. If GRAVITY is not lower it MEANS DINOSAURS COULD NEVER HAPPENED OR IT IS FICTION.. Even tho we know they existed today? But this equals to you saying in the same time here that they didn't exist because if you belie the gravity being lower you have denied their existence ever being real writting them off as fiction?

I already have you where you can't escape from but than again you insist on this and I was being merciful wanting to let you off and let this slide..

This is what you call science nowadays: We have unearthed ridiculous amount of large dinosaurs some of them 200million years old but I swear to god there is not one of them who can provide evidence for how it was possible for this creature to walk earth? Not single one of them? Because they believe in FREAKING PANGEA which is a fictional world of our own world where gravity always stayed the same they chose to blind themselves on purpose to perserve evolution they sacrificed that on purpose... Hmm that is hilarious right than you end up with Large bones and animals in your museums but you can't even prove scientifically how they were ever possible this would sound like one of these jokes Dave Chappelle randomly comes up with in his stand-up comedy but this is real life and current status

Ümit
10-27-2021, 08:00 AM

What kind of childish reply is this with name callings is this a rap freestyle battle all of sudden? Do you think this will make your opinion come to fruition like this? You are reaching for straws here brother.
Name calling? what name calling? I only called you brother in my prior posts...(which is history now).
I did had a few names for your abomination of a theory. I am sorry, I was being creative...here comes the list:
garbage
nonsense
fairytale
story
joke
badly put together
fiction
false religion
a sad attempt of pseudoscience
inconsistent
Did I forget anything? if so, please add to the list
Please notice that I am avoiding the word "theory", because it is everything but a theory.

Oh yeah...you called yourself "above regular" which is a good indication for me to know what kind of personality you have...seeing yourself above average, looking down on people...exactly the profile of a conspiracy theorist, thinking they belong to an elite group of people because they think to know something no one else knows...you also get a kick out of that don't you?

You haven't posted even one scentific element in this entire conversation and even you yourself have admitted you are not versed in this in one specific post which made me lose interest and you were just saying this is false yada yada and trying to force it doesn't make any sense.
what? I provided scientific facts, formulas and even did calculations to show you, that your piece of text is hopeless....and you didn't even react on any of that...you are still ignoring everything....probably because you didn't understand a bit of it, even though your "above regular"
There is no need for a scientific element to debunk your garbage....basic highschool knowledge of physics and math can do the trick...

I don't know why this seems to have scattered your own opinion of the world? But that is not the case the world is more mysterious than you realize and holds much more secrets than what you were previously told.
I agree. I do not claim that science knows everything...it is just the tip of the iceberg...there is a lot to discover.

You are even saying something the prophet didn't disagree with as fairytale or pseudoscience.
Wait...what? What words are you twisting again? Something the prophet didn't disagree with? He didn't disagree with the hollow earth theory? he didn't disagree with lower gravity back then? did you ask?

The man said in perfect langauge everything correct ''that Man decreased in size'' and that we started from approx 30m etc etc and the same with the age. This my friend doesn't go against science?
A lot of things go against science...because (again) science does not claim to know everything....there are a lot of gaps to fill...that however does not suddenly make your garbage true...
let me say it differently:
you cannot piggyback your fairytale into truth with the fact that that science cannot explain that one phrase

Bro you can bring FREAKING EINIESTIN here but wallahi by Allah he won't be able to prove in any shape of way how just something small tiny as how '' THE FREAKING DINOSAURS COULD EVER EXIST IN OUR CURRENT GRAVITY'' this is impossible to prove for him take this from me and go to every single learned person in the world he won't be able to prove to you that it was possible and what does this tell you... ?????
It tells me that we still have a lot of research to do...but what it doesn't tell me is that your nonsense is true.

It exactly draws you back to what the prophet said again ''Men kept decreasing in size'' and how was this possible and how did this happen? Gravity my man GRAVITY. You can't understand this simple thing. I have written it into 3 pages. If GRAVITY is not lower it MEANS DINOSAURS COULD NEVER HAPPENED OR IT IS FICTION.. Even tho we know they existed today? But this equals to you saying in the same time here that they didn't exist because if you belie the gravity being lower you have denied their existence ever being real writting them off as fiction?
What?
Again...basic high school knowledge for you:
The formula for gravitational acceration a = (G x M) / r^2
This formula got us to the moon which is accurate enough.
the equation tells us that the gravitational acceration is dependent of only two variables, mass and radius of Earth.

Therefore, for the gravity to drastically increase over time you only have two options:
1: either the mass of Earth must increase drastically, or
2: the radius of Earth must decrease drastically

for option 1 to happen Earth needs to be bombarded by meteorites constantly, which is impossible because that would wipe out every form of life
option 2 is the opposite of your fairytale because your failytale speaks about expanding Earth, not schrinking Earth.
Besides, also option 2 is also impossible because if the radius schrinks that drastically with mass being constant, that would mean the density of Earth increasing...and even Osmium, which is the most dense known material is not dense enough to have that small volume.

in other words, even if the entire Earth would exist of pure Osmium, then still the radius of the Earth would be much bigger than what your joke of a theory tells us.

I already have you where you can't escape from but than again you insist on this and I was being merciful wanting to let you off and let this slide..
you have me? you being merciful? Wake up and smell the coffee dude. Please bring your worst...I am not afraid of anything because I have the truth on my side.
Nothing can compete with that.

This is what you call science nowadays: We have unearthed ridiculous amount of large dinosaurs some of them 200million years old but I swear to god there is not one of them who can provide evidence for how it was possible for this creature to walk earth? Not single one of them? Because they believe in FREAKING PANGEA which is a fictional world of our own world where gravity always stayed the same they chose to blind themselves on purpose to perserve evolution they sacrificed that on purpose... Hmm that is hilarious right than you end up with Large bones and animals in your museums but you can't even prove scientifically how they were ever possible this would sound like one of these jokes Dave Chappelle randomly comes up with in his stand-up comedy but this is real life and current status
Bla bla bla...I'm not even gonna respond to that...I've put enough words already to react on. But I know everything is gonna be ignored...AGAIN.
When are you finally gonna respond to anything I've said? Don't you want to defend your fiction? Where is your scientific backup? I want formulas, calculations, facts.
Just like I provided you...I want you to tell me which formula, which calculation or which statement was false, and why.

Is that too much expectations from someone who is way "above regular"?

Mountains
10-27-2021, 06:00 PM
Name calling? what name calling? I only called you brother in my prior posts...(which is history now).
I did had a few names for your abomination of a theory. I am sorry, I was being creative...here comes the list:
garbage
nonsense
fairytale
story
joke
badly put together
fiction
false religion
a sad attempt of pseudoscience
inconsistent
Did I forget anything? if so, please add to the list
Please notice that I am avoiding the word "theory", because it is everything but a theory.

Oh yeah...you called yourself "above regular" which is a good indication for me to know what kind of personality you have...seeing yourself above average, looking down on people...exactly the profile of a conspiracy theorist, thinking they belong to an elite group of people because they think to know something no one else knows...you also get a kick out of that don't you?

what? I provided scientific facts, formulas and even did calculations to show you, that your piece of text is hopeless....and you didn't even react on any of that...you are still ignoring everything....probably because you didn't understand a bit of it, even though your "above regular"
There is no need for a scientific element to debunk your garbage....basic highschool knowledge of physics and math can do the trick...

I agree. I do not claim that science knows everything...it is just the tip of the iceberg...there is a lot to discover.

Wait...what? What words are you twisting again? Something the prophet didn't disagree with? He didn't disagree with the hollow earth theory? he didn't disagree with lower gravity back then? did you ask?

A lot of things go against science...because (again) science does not claim to know everything....there are a lot of gaps to fill...that however does not suddenly make your garbage true...
let me say it differently:
you cannot piggyback your fairytale into truth with the fact that that science cannot explain that one phrase

It tells me that we still have a lot of research to do...but what it doesn't tell me is that your nonsense is true.

What?
Again...basic high school knowledge for you:
The formula for gravitational acceration a = (G x M) / r^2
This formula got us to the moon which is accurate enough.
the equation tells us that the gravitational acceration is dependent of only two variables, mass and radius of Earth.

Therefore, for the gravity to drastically increase over time you only have two options:
1: either the mass of Earth must increase drastically, or
2: the radius of Earth must decrease drastically

for option 1 to happen Earth needs to be bombarded by meteorites constantly, which is impossible because that would wipe out every form of life
option 2 is the opposite of your fairytale because your failytale speaks about expanding Earth, not schrinking Earth.
Besides, also option 2 is also impossible because if the radius schrinks that drastically with mass being constant, that would mean the density of Earth increasing...and even Osmium, which is the most dense known material is not dense enough to have that small volume.

in other words, even if the entire Earth would exist of pure Osmium, then still the radius of the Earth would be much bigger than what your joke of a theory tells us.

you have me? you being merciful? Wake up and smell the coffee dude. Please bring your worst...I am not afraid of anything because I have the truth on my side.
Nothing can compete with that.

Bla bla bla...I'm not even gonna respond to that...I've put enough words already to react on. But I know everything is gonna be ignored...AGAIN.
When are you finally gonna respond to anything I've said? Don't you want to defend your fiction? Where is your scientific backup? I want formulas, calculations, facts.
Just like I provided you...I want you to tell me which formula, which calculation or which statement was false, and why.

Is that too much expectations from someone who is way "above regular"?
This is alot of mental gymnastics my mann.:facepalm:

Yet again you provided nothing by coming up with an irrelevant measurement but what I am talking about is the increasing gravity thru out history. We could go circles but the debat technically ended the minute you can't even prove the existence of dinosaurs because you probably are also a PANGEA believer which most are anyways.

1. I am saying you have the evidence at hand (DINOSAUARS)

2. Most of them know how they could have walked earth but they chose to sacrifice that on purpose to perserve evolution otherwise it would debunk them.

All your claims and the science claims contradict each other and cannibalize each other hence any learned person whos honest he would either agree with me or walk away from this.

GRAVITY They can't bypass that it stands as guard against them.. Hence they can only pursue ambiguity but they can't ignore it because everything they hold the many dinosaur remains and all the large animals become fiction due to PANGEA. This will cannibalize each other.

By the way this is such an strong gatekeeper against them like the Sun.. You can't belie that cause it is right in your face

Ümit
10-28-2021, 07:10 AM
This is alot of mental gymnastics my mann.:facepalm:

Yet again you provided nothing by coming up with an irrelevant measurement but what I am talking about is the increasing gravity thru out history. We could go circles but the debat technically ended the minute you can't even prove the existence of dinosaurs because you probably are also a PANGEA believer which most are anyways.

1. I am saying you have the evidence at hand (DINOSAUARS)

2. Most of them know how they could have walked earth but they chose to sacrifice that on purpose to perserve evolution otherwise it would debunk them.

All your claims and the science claims contradict each other and cannibalize each other hence any learned person whos honest he would either agree with me or walk away from this.

GRAVITY They can't bypass that it stands as guard against them.. Hence they can only pursue ambiguity but they can't ignore it because everything they hold the many dinosaur remains and all the large animals become fiction due to PANGEA. This will cannibalize each other.

By the way this is such an strong gatekeeper against them like the Sun.. You can't belie that cause it is right in your face
Yeah mental gymnastics...

In the meantime you again in parrot mode...putting nothing new on the table...shouting empty accusations. The only point you shove forward every single time is the size of dinosaurs and gravity.

However, this time I am starting to understand the situation.

The fairytale that you are promoting so fiercely, can be found on this site:

The text you shared with us is a direct copy of that site. It speaks about how easy dinosaurs could have survived if the gravity was much lower...and they made a sad attempt to think out a scenario how the lower gravity could be explained and they came up with expanding Earth with ice core heating up, turning into a gas core and creating a hollow Earth. But the bigger radius had the opposite effect as they wanted so they shifted the center of gravity (which is always a point and nothing else) into a sphere like shape just a few km below our feet.

You never understood anything on that site. You hardly read the part with the dinosaurs in less gravity part, that was enough to ignite a tiny spark in your brain and you already surrendered...everything else was too complicated but that didn't matter anymore.

Here I am thinking that you at least understood the garbage you are trying to defend thogoughly...expecting to have a normal discussion with you why that theory was right or wrong...but you do not comprehend anything.

That is why you claim that my points are contradicting but fail to explain which points contradict and why.
That is why you claim that my points are irrelevent, where in reality when one talks about gravity, those points I put forward are highly relevant.
That is why you ignore everything I say, because you do not understand what I am talking about so you do not know what to say...so you try to cunningly wipe it aside by saying "mental gymnastics"

Well guess what, your mental can use some gymnastics...it's totally out of shape.

I do not know whether you consider yourself a muslim or not, but in case you do, here's a piece of advice for you:

Drop the false theory. Thank Allah you are not good at convincing people, even though you try really hard...but if you do succeed to convince one or several people to believe this false theory of yours....you will be partionally accountable for every sin they make...That would be a great source of sins for you.
You will ruin your afterlife.

Mountains
11-15-2021, 10:17 AM
What an asbolute train wreck...

I have not even seen that website before in my life what are you on about. Seems like you got frustrated for no reasons. I get the sense that you are reaching for straws here for no obvious reasons. Someone reaching for straws because his beloved evolution theory has bursted into thin air and he can't cope with it.

I don't even know the website you are talking about but thinking you can mix that or use that as part of your mental gymnastics ain't going anywhere.

You still failed to understand the GRAVITY PART AND DINOSAURS riddle making all your mental gymnastics fruitless really. Just circling around playing with words and wasting time won't do you any favors.

1. You can't explain the 100.000 reported large skeletons found across the US in the 1900s reported on local news (If it was one time thing it could be excused as falsehood but we are talking about 100k reports across the country)

2. The prophet(sa) himself says the height of Adam is 27.4m approx 30m

3. We know Dinosaurs couldn't walk earth if the Gravity was not lower we got that one checked

4. Humans lifespan started out as 1000 years than they went down in lifespan likewise in size

5. Giant human footprint allover the world which has gone unexplained

6. From a logical point of view why would Allah(swt) create such a complex world and create such a complex creation like mankind and place them on earth for approx 3 hours. One day is equal to 50.000 / 24 = 2083.. from 7000 years you got 3 hours approx. It doesn't make logical sense just from a logical point of view. Why create all this grand world and complex eco-system and everything in perfect detail. It goes against logic but the right logical sense is that Allah has let mankind roam earth for a very very long duration of time. This is just the logical aspect and also another thing to consider is if the earlier people lifespan was 1000 years this pushes humanity way back.

Now that said I am coming to the conclusion that you are either of 2 things and I can't determine which one really but I get the strong vibe that you are either of two things.

1. An apostate who has dedicated his life to disapprove the reality even to oneself which is why this unsettles you (You don't know whos online these days)

2. You are a mason who has to do everything to defend this mindset and idea at all costs.

But either way you have to prepare yourself for this theory and concept soon or later becoming the default truth agreed upon by all. This will become the one solely agreed upon thoery in the near future this much I can guaraante you. We are only away from that in few decades down the line and once the world order changes it will become the default agreed upon truth. All the school curriculums and everything such as the history of humanity will be based upon this. They will bring forth all the giant skeletons and evolution theory will die by default as their supporters will be defeated on the earth and won't have power to protect the skeletons from being examined nor have the power to hide them.

I am telling you how things is gonna play out eventually.. Whether you take it or not is upto you and I am unbothered and relax about it.. Wait few more decades to see this unfold..

Falsehood by its very own nature is bound to perish

Eric H
11-15-2021, 07:46 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Mountains

But either way you have to prepare yourself for this theory and concept soon or later becoming the default truth agreed upon by all. This will become the one solely agreed upon thoery in the near future this much I can guaraante you.
The only thing worth believing in is; that Allah is the creator of all that is seen and unseen.

Dino's and gravity are not going to affect our lives. Only Allah should affect our lives. Whilst other stuff might be interesting, it is mostly speculation and we should not be too concerned about the technicalities of the How?

Blessings
Eric

Mountains
11-15-2021, 11:10 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Mountains

The only thing worth believing in is; that Allah is the creator of all that is seen and unseen.

Dino's and gravity are not going to affect our lives. Only Allah should affect our lives. Whilst other stuff might be interesting, it is mostly speculation and we should not be too concerned about the technicalities of the How?

Blessings
Eric
I agree with you. This will not affect our lives in any shape of way but there is something else on the line this may not have any bearings on faith itself such as ones relationship with Allah but it has another deep underlaying prize tag.

An insult has been levelled against our collective father Adam and a vicious one in that by his enemy who not only insulted him but found a way to force down the throats of the weak minded people (His progeny) by using his supporters the masons.

When Allah created Adam he made the Angels to make Sujod to him that is the highest of honor Allah could give any creature I just can't allow such baseless lies against he who fathered mankind and officially honored by Allah himself and dragging his name like that means dragging the name of all humanity. It is not within me nor should it be within anyone else to let it happen and watch when we know it is lie and invention knowing even who are the culprits these behind it and one doesn't need to be math genius to know whos behind it. Who could hate us that much to teach mankind that we are monkey's or apes the joke is on us thought by our enemies do you know how foolish this is on our behalf.

This has no theology relevance but it is important for the legacy of mankind (Legacy of Adam and Eve)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.