/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I stopped doing dua

iammuslim98
06-11-2021, 09:31 AM
Aoa. Long time since we've talked. After ramadan my heart became weird.. I did another dua and the result ws exact opp. So I decided to stop doing dua altogether. I do pray.. Fajar I have missed for more than a month now, so have I missed tahajjud. But I don't have unrealistic hopes anymore. I do my duty as a muslim. Pray give sadqah etc but dua I have stopped relying on. And I have been much happier. I have accepted reality. Its just my thought. If anyone is upset with their duas not Manifesting perhaps it's time to move on

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
06-11-2021, 11:47 AM
No, I will continue to have faith and keep on making Dua. Even if I never get what I want, I know that Allah will provide me with what I need and give me what is best for me. Giving up on dua means giving up on hope, which is what the Shaytaan did. I don't want to be like him, therefore I will always be hopeful, Inshallah.

SoldierAmatUllah
06-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Sister when you stay to Quran only & negate Ahadeeth, things can only worsen.

Learn about sciences of Ahadeeth & their credibilty InshaAllah

iammuslim98
06-11-2021, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
No, I will continue to have faith and keep on making Dua. Even if I never get what I want, I know that Allah will provide me with what I need and give me what is best for me. Giving up on dua means giving up on hope, which is what the Shaytaan did. I don't want to be like him, therefore I will always be hopeful, Inshallah.

Aoa. This is good for u sister. I am just mentioning how I feel. I dont have fake hopes. I now believe that no matter what you do, you cannot change fate nor avoid the inevitable. I

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Sister when you stay to Quran only & negate Ahadeeth, things can only worsen.

Aoa. I never said I negate hadith.. I am skeptical. For me Quran is absolute authority. Nothing is superior.. Not even hadees. And there are several. Hadees that contradict quran.. So

- - - Updated - - -

And what about nonmuslims who don't believe in quran or hadeeth altogether.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Avis
06-11-2021, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa. This is good for u sister. I am just mentioning how I feel. I dont have fake hopes. I now believe that no matter what you do, you cannot change fate nor avoid the inevitable.
It isn't fake hope. Hope is a sign that you have faith in your Creator, when you lose hope, you lose faith. You are wrong about changing fate, fate is a result of your actions and choices and it can change depending on what Allah allows to happen. We are even prescribed to make dua for Allah to save us from calamities, having a bad end and bad fate. You just can't expect for things to go your way when you don't put for the effort to be the best version of yourself. You can't expect to have your dua answered when you don't genuinely believe that they may (not must) be answered if it is good for you.

You will never be happy or satisfied in life until you change your way of thought and actually start appreciating Allah and all that He has given you. Have you thought that what it is you're asking for is possibly one of the worst things you can get, and perhaps you haven't received it is a form of Mercy and Protection? Or maybe it is a test, to show you how weak your faith is and how you need to start improving on yourself before it is too late.

If you constantly sin, do your best to stop, even if you can only stop one thing at a time, or lessen the occurrences of which you sin little by little. Start learning about Allah and Islam little by little, even as little as a 5 minute Youtube video a day or even once a week. Start building your faith up and come to the understanding that your Creator wants what is best for you, not what you think is best.

Also, not to nitpick, but I'm a brother, not a sister.

SoldierAmatUllah
06-12-2021, 06:43 AM
@iammuslim98

That's what I told you dear learn more about Ahadeeth& their sciences.InshaAllah it would help you.I will make a thread on it InshaAllah .

May Allah Ta'aala bring you relief soon with a miracle,Aameen

iammuslim98
06-12-2021, 08:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
It isn't fake hope. Hope is a sign that you have faith in your Creator, when you lose hope, you lose faith. You are wrong about changing fate, fate is a result of your actions and choices and it can change depending on what Allah allows to happen. We are even prescribed to make dua for Allah to save us from calamities, having a bad end and bad fate. You just can't expect for things to go your way when you don't put for the effort to be the best version of yourself. You can't expect to have your dua answered when you don't genuinely believe that they may (not must) be answered if it is good for you.

You will never be happy or satisfied in life until you change your way of thought and actually start appreciating Allah and all that He has given you. Have you thought that what it is you're asking for is possibly one of the worst things you can get, and perhaps you haven't received it is a form of Mercy and Protection? Or maybe it is a test, to show you how weak your faith is and how you need to start improving on yourself before it is too late.

If you constantly sin, do your best to stop, even if you can only stop one thing at a time, or lessen the occurrences of which you sin little by little. Start learning about Allah and Islam little by little, even as little as a 5 minute Youtube video a day or even once a week. Start building your faith up and come to the understanding that your Creator wants what is best for you, not what you think is best.

Also, not to nitpick, but I'm a brother, not a sister.

Aoa brother. My apologies. I am content with not making dua. I am a sinnr, and I am paying for my mistakes.. So no need to do duas to ask Allah to change my mistakes and fate. :)

- - - Updated - - -

@iammuslim98

That's what I told you dear learn more about Ahadeeth& their sciences.InshaAllah it would help you.I will make a thread on it InshaAllah .

May Allah Ta'aala bring you relief soon with a miracle,Aameen
Aoa thanku for dua sister

SoldierAmatUllah
06-12-2021, 08:44 AM
Aoa brother. My apologies. I am content with not making dua. I am a sinnr, and I am paying for my mistakes.. So no need to do duas to ask Allah to change my mistakes and fate. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa thanku for dua sister
Anytime:-)

Not well so I'm posting here without making a new thread

Credibilty & Importance of Ahadeeth

The Qur'ān and the Sunnah have served as the primary sources of Islam. Together with the Qurʾān, the statements and actions of the Prophet ﷺ form the basis of Islamic law and theology. Historically, all Islamic sects have acknowledged the necessity of at least some ḥadīths, even if few, to understand the Qur'ān. Despite their many theological and legal differences, Muslim sects have all drawn from these two primary sources: the Qurʾān, which is considered to be the direct word of God revealed to the Prophet ﷺ, and the Sunnah, which consists of the words and actions of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ inspired by God. In other words, the ḥadīth are reports about what the Prophet ﷺ said and did. Muslim jurists and ḥadīth scholars use these reports (i.e., ḥadīth) to understand the teachings of the Prophet ﷺ, which are called the Sunnah. Each ḥadīth is a piece of data about the Prophet ﷺ; when collected, these data points paint a larger picture which is the Sunnah.
All Muslim groups consider the Qurʾān to be the most authentic and authoritative source, followed by the Sunnah. Because the Sunnah is needed in order to contextualize the Qur'ān, all Muslim groups have accepted the necessity of following at least some ḥadīth alongside the Qurʾān. This view has been held by all known Muslim groups, including all strands of both Sunnism and Shi'ism. This is important because the theory of consensus (ijmāʿ) holds that it is inconceivable for the entire Muslim community to agree upon falsehood. Whenever all living jurists agreed on a particular formulation of Islamic law, this consensus raised the formulation to an infallible representation of divine will. The possibility of error concerning formulations of law only existed when jurists disagreed. When they agreed on an issue, the fallibility of individual jurists was erased through the supervening principle of the infallibility of consensus. Consensus set boundaries on disagreement in the formulation of the law, and the authority of the Sunnah was outside of those boundaries.[1] Because dissent is the norm in matters of Islamic law, it makes any consensus all the more credible and binding when it occurs. In other words, the unanimity of opinion (ijmāʿ)—in a religion that has countenanced in its history a vast array of differences—is considered one of the strongest proofs for the formulation of law or creed. Ḥadīth, therefore, form a necessary component of the religion (al-maʿlūm min al-dīn bi ḍarūra).
It was not until the nineteenth century that a movement emerged that rejected the entire corpus of ḥadīth and the authority of the Prophet ﷺ. This rejection of the entire ḥadīth corpus stems from a mistrust in the historical preservation of ḥadīth when compared to the Qur'ān or the fact that many ḥadīth clash with modern sensibilities. In an attempt to bypass any fabrications and ḥadīth that might contain discomfiting material, some have attempted to understand the Qur'ān on its own, without ḥadīth.

iammuslim98
06-13-2021, 07:03 AM
Anytime:-)

Not well so I'm posting here without making a new thread

Credibilty & Importance of Ahadeeth

The Qur'ān and the Sunnah have served as the primary sources of Islam. Together with the Qurʾān, the statements and actions of the Prophet ﷺ form the basis of Islamic law and theology. Historically, all Islamic sects have acknowledged the necessity of at least some ḥadīths, even if few, to understand the Qur'ān. Despite their many theological and legal differences, Muslim sects have all drawn from these two primary sources: the Qurʾān, which is considered to be the direct word of God revealed to the Prophet ﷺ, and the Sunnah, which consists of the words and actions of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ inspired by God. In other words, the ḥadīth are reports about what the Prophet ﷺ said and did. Muslim jurists and ḥadīth scholars use these reports (i.e., ḥadīth) to understand the teachings of the Prophet ﷺ, which are called the Sunnah. Each ḥadīth is a piece of data about the Prophet ﷺ; when collected, these data points paint a larger picture which is the Sunnah.
All Muslim groups consider the Qurʾān to be the most authentic and authoritative source, followed by the Sunnah. Because the Sunnah is needed in order to contextualize the Qur'ān, all Muslim groups have accepted the necessity of following at least some ḥadīth alongside the Qurʾān. This view has been held by all known Muslim groups, including all strands of both Sunnism and Shi'ism. This is important because the theory of consensus (ijmāʿ) holds that it is inconceivable for the entire Muslim community to agree upon falsehood. Whenever all living jurists agreed on a particular formulation of Islamic law, this consensus raised the formulation to an infallible representation of divine will. The possibility of error concerning formulations of law only existed when jurists disagreed. When they agreed on an issue, the fallibility of individual jurists was erased through the supervening principle of the infallibility of consensus. Consensus set boundaries on disagreement in the formulation of the law, and the authority of the Sunnah was outside of those boundaries.[1] Because dissent is the norm in matters of Islamic law, it makes any consensus all the more credible and binding when it occurs. In other words, the unanimity of opinion (ijmāʿ)—in a religion that has countenanced in its history a vast array of differences—is considered one of the strongest proofs for the formulation of law or creed. Ḥadīth, therefore, form a necessary component of the religion (al-maʿlūm min al-dīn bi ḍarūra).
It was not until the nineteenth century that a movement emerged that rejected the entire corpus of ḥadīth and the authority of the Prophet ﷺ. This rejection of the entire ḥadīth corpus stems from a mistrust in the historical preservation of ḥadīth when compared to the Qur'ān or the fact that many ḥadīth clash with modern sensibilities. In an attempt to bypass any fabrications and ḥadīth that might contain discomfiting material, some have attempted to understand the Qur'ān on its own, without ḥadīth.

Aoa. Sister, the first book on hadith was written 100 yrs after the passing of the Prophet saww. Quran on the other hand is absolute word of God.

AabiruSabeel
06-19-2021, 03:12 PM
:salam:

Aoa. Sister, the first book on hadith was written 100 yrs after the passing of the Prophet saww. Quran on the other hand is absolute word of God.
That is a misconception spread far and wide among many Muslims. The fact is that Hadith were written and collected during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad :saws: as well. But since all Sahabah could not read and write, most of them memorized the ahadeeth and later on narrated and taught them to their students. The process continued further down the generations until they were once again compiled together in several books by different scholars such as Imam Bukhari, imam Muslim etc.

See this thread for more details on how the Ahadeeth were collected during the lifetime of the prophet himself: Sunnah & Hadiths that were written during time of the Prophet & by sahabah after .. - Ummah.com - Muslim Forum
Another thread here: Ahadeeth Myths (islamicboard.com)

Please take some time and watch these videos:

Labayk
06-20-2021, 01:00 PM
"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." (an-Nisa: 59)

"We have certainly sent down distinct verses. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path. But they [i.e., the hypocrites] say, "We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey"; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers. And when they are called to [the words of] Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, at once a party of them turns aside [in refusal]. But if the right is theirs, they come to him in prompt obedience. Is there disease in their hearts? Or have they doubted? Or do they fear that Allah will be unjust to them, or His Messenger? Rather, it is they who are the wrongdoers [i.e., the unjust]. The only statement of the [true] believers when they are called to Allah and His Messenger to judge between them is that they say, "We hear and we obey." And those are the successful. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger and fears Allah and is conscious of Him - it is those who are the attainers.
(an-Nur: 46-52)

Say, "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger; but if you turn away - then upon him is only that [duty] with which he has been charged, and upon you is that with which you have been charged. And if you obey him, you will be [rightly] guided. And there is not upon the Messenger except the [responsibility for] clear notification."(an-Nur: 54)

"Certainly did Allah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] and Hikmah, although they had been before in manifest error." (al-Imran: 164)

"And when you divorce women and they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or release them according to acceptable terms, and do not keep them, intending harm, to transgress [against them]. And whoever does that has certainly wronged himself. And do not take the verses of Allah in jest. And remember the favor of Allah upon you and what has been revealed to you of the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] and wisdom [i.e., the Prophet's sunnah] by which He instructs you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is Knowing of all things." (al-Baqarah: 231)

So Allah ('Azza wa Jal) in many innumerable ayat in the Quran commanded us to obey two sources--the commands of Allah and the commands of His Messenger. Allah told us to believe in Allah and His Messenger so we have to believe in both what Allah says and what the Messenger (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salam) says. Allah told us that He revealed two things:al-Kitab wal-Hikmah. The Prophet taught two things: al-Kitab Wal-Hikmah.

Both the Quran and the authentic Sunnah are an authority for us.
@iammuslim98 Allah forbade us from having suspicions of our Brothers and Sisters:

"O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of Repentance and Merciful." (al-Hujurat: 12)

So then what about the best of the Muslims? The first three generations? Here we have a massive compilation of statements and actions of the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam) and for each and every single Sahih Hadith we, as an Ummah, know each and every one of the men/women who narrated it to us. We know who they were. We know what their character was and we know exactly where they got their information from. If me and you (common laypeople) don't know all of the narrators in the chain of a Hadith, we as an Ummah still do know. This is a science that is studied and taught and is called ilm-ar-Rijal (The Science of Men) and is knowledge that is available to whomever wishes to seek it out. We know exactly where our religion comes from.

It is Haram for us to entertain suspicions about the early Muslims with regard to their trustworthiness or competence. So based on what principle and with what reason can we justify not believing in and following the Sunnah. How can we as Muslims disregard the Sunnah of the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam)?
@Iammuslim Don't let shaitan play with you in the issue of Dua! Allah said:

"And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible." (Ghafir: 60)

Wallahi! If I knew for certain that Allah would never answer any of my Dua't as long as I live in Dunyah (which is nonsense) I would still make dua due to the last part of this Ayah!

"Iyyaka na'Budu wa Iyyaka nas ta 'een"

How are we going to seek help from Allah without Dua? How is that at all possible?

I do my duty as a muslim.
By Allah, you will never be able to fulfill your duties to Him without His Help and you will never be able to attain His Help without asking (Dua'). It is apparent from your post as well that this is the case.

It doesn't matter when or how Allah answers our Dua'

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There is no Muslim who calls upon Allah, without sin or cutting family ties, but that Allah will give him one of three answers: He will quickly fulfill his supplication, He will store it for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an evil from him similar to it.” They said, “In that case we will ask for more.” The Prophet said, “Allah has even more." (Ahmed)

This is another reason we should make Dua' even if we were absolutely certain that Allah, al-Kareem would never accept any of our Dua' in this Dunyah (which is nonsense). If Allah doesn't respond in the way that we wanted or hoped then it will be saved for us in the Hereafter when we truly need it the most.
@Iammuslim --Don't let shaitan disarm you. He knows very well that if you don't have Dua', then you will be defenseless. You will be like the sheep that strays from the flock and is easy pickings for the wolf. Thikr, Quran, and Dua is our fortress that protects us from shaitan and is the Ark that saves us from the flood. Stick to dua. And the more waswas you receive because of Dua, the more dua you should make.

I do not know you in real life and, at best, I have only a vague understanding of your circumstances but Wallahi! I am swearing to you by Allah, if you sat and thought about it hard enough I am certain that you would be able to think about times when Allah did respond to your Dua (sooner or later).

May Allah Protect us from the filthy shaitan and allow us all to worship Him as He ought to be worshipped and only in the manner that He deems fit. Ameen.

iammuslim98
07-10-2021, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk
"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." (an-Nisa: 59)

"We have certainly sent down distinct verses. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path. But they [i.e., the hypocrites] say, "We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey"; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers. And when they are called to [the words of] Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, at once a party of them turns aside [in refusal]. But if the right is theirs, they come to him in prompt obedience. Is there disease in their hearts? Or have they doubted? Or do they fear that Allah will be unjust to them, or His Messenger? Rather, it is they who are the wrongdoers [i.e., the unjust]. The only statement of the [true] believers when they are called to Allah and His Messenger to judge between them is that they say, "We hear and we obey." And those are the successful. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger and fears Allah and is conscious of Him - it is those who are the attainers.
(an-Nur: 46-52)

Say, "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger; but if you turn away - then upon him is only that [duty] with which he has been charged, and upon you is that with which you have been charged. And if you obey him, you will be [rightly] guided. And there is not upon the Messenger except the [responsibility for] clear notification."(an-Nur: 54)

"Certainly did Allah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] and Hikmah, although they had been before in manifest error." (al-Imran: 164)

"And when you divorce women and they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or release them according to acceptable terms, and do not keep them, intending harm, to transgress [against them]. And whoever does that has certainly wronged himself. And do not take the verses of Allah in jest. And remember the favor of Allah upon you and what has been revealed to you of the Book [i.e., the Qur’ān] and wisdom [i.e., the Prophet's sunnah] by which He instructs you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is Knowing of all things." (al-Baqarah: 231)

So Allah ('Azza wa Jal) in many innumerable ayat in the Quran commanded us to obey two sources--the commands of Allah and the commands of His Messenger. Allah told us to believe in Allah and His Messenger so we have to believe in both what Allah says and what the Messenger (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salam) says. Allah told us that He revealed two things:al-Kitab wal-Hikmah. The Prophet taught two things: al-Kitab Wal-Hikmah.

Both the Quran and the authentic Sunnah are an authority for us.
@iammuslim98 Allah forbade us from having suspicions of our Brothers and Sisters:

"O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of Repentance and Merciful." (al-Hujurat: 12)

So then what about the best of the Muslims? The first three generations? Here we have a massive compilation of statements and actions of the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam) and for each and every single Sahih Hadith we, as an Ummah, know each and every one of the men/women who narrated it to us. We know who they were. We know what their character was and we know exactly where they got their information from. If me and you (common laypeople) don't know all of the narrators in the chain of a Hadith, we as an Ummah still do know. This is a science that is studied and taught and is called ilm-ar-Rijal (The Science of Men) and is knowledge that is available to whomever wishes to seek it out. We know exactly where our religion comes from.

It is Haram for us to entertain suspicions about the early Muslims with regard to their trustworthiness or competence. So based on what principle and with what reason can we justify not believing in and following the Sunnah. How can we as Muslims disregard the Sunnah of the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam)?
@Iammuslim Don't let shaitan play with you in the issue of Dua! Allah said:

"And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible." (Ghafir: 60)

Wallahi! If I knew for certain that Allah would never answer any of my Dua't as long as I live in Dunyah (which is nonsense) I would still make dua due to the last part of this Ayah!

"Iyyaka na'Budu wa Iyyaka nas ta 'een"

How are we going to seek help from Allah without Dua? How is that at all possible?

By Allah, you will never be able to fulfill your duties to Him without His Help and you will never be able to attain His Help without asking (Dua'). It is apparent from your post as well that this is the case.

It doesn't matter when or how Allah answers our Dua'

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There is no Muslim who calls upon Allah, without sin or cutting family ties, but that Allah will give him one of three answers: He will quickly fulfill his supplication, He will store it for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an evil from him similar to it.” They said, “In that case we will ask for more.” The Prophet said, “Allah has even more." (Ahmed)

This is another reason we should make Dua' even if we were absolutely certain that Allah, al-Kareem would never accept any of our Dua' in this Dunyah (which is nonsense). If Allah doesn't respond in the way that we wanted or hoped then it will be saved for us in the Hereafter when we truly need it the most.
@Iammuslim --Don't let shaitan disarm you. He knows very well that if you don't have Dua', then you will be defenseless. You will be like the sheep that strays from the flock and is easy pickings for the wolf. Thikr, Quran, and Dua is our fortress that protects us from shaitan and is the Ark that saves us from the flood. Stick to dua. And the more waswas you receive because of Dua, the more dua you should make.

I do not know you in real life and, at best, I have only a vague understanding of your circumstances but Wallahi! I am swearing to you by Allah, if you sat and thought about it hard enough I am certain that you would be able to think about times when Allah did respond to your Dua (sooner or later).

May Allah Protect us from the filthy shaitan and allow us all to worship Him as He ought to be worshipped and only in the manner that He deems fit. Ameen.

Aoa. I was busy with some things that's why i was absent from the platform i am just at a point where my depression is gwtting the best of me.i feel like iam suffocating. And i know because of my sins, Allah wont accept dua bcuz there was a scjolar on youtube who sd bad deeds stop ur duas from being answered..i am asking for a miracle

- - - Updated - - -

But my sins, and myself know that even Allah is not that generous

Flos
07-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Aoa. I was busy with some things that's why i was absent from the platform i am just at a point where my depression is gwtting the best of me.i feel like iam suffocating. And i know because of my sins, Allah wont accept dua bcuz there was a scjolar on youtube who sd bad deeds stop ur duas from being answered..i am asking for a miracle

- - - Updated - - -

But my sins, and myself know that even Allah is not that generous
Sister, I went through similar some years ago. I'm also depression person and had been medically treated 2x... (I understand you, really)

Once, it was Ramadan. I had hard time fasting but I wouldn't give up. Still, as soon as I start fasting, I become filled with rage and hate towards all humans. I was explained and told that I was possessed... Still, I never believed that anyone can have a control over me except Allah. So, I wasn't paying too much attention to Jinn world. At the same time I was going through poverty, I was hungry - had nothing to eat, debts kept getting bigger, I was sick and almost couldn't walk at all.
Finally, it was 27th night of Ramadan. I believed it was Laylatul Qadr. I was so unhappy, furious, depressed, everything - I raised my hands to Allah and said: Please kill me, I don't want to live anymore for I'm worthless to you and I would end up in Jahannam anyway, so why not now... (I did it with a very angry tone, FYI)

Instead of killing me, He Al-Hayyum gave me new life. Every single problem disappeared.

Now I'm again going through something hard. But, when I remember how wonderful end of my previous hardship was, I'm ok. You have my dua sister since I know how hard it is while in depression - can't move a finger, get up, eat... May Allah make it easy for you <3

iammuslim98
07-10-2021, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Sister, I went through similar some years ago. I'm also depression person and had been medically treated 2x... (I understand you, really)

Once, it was Ramadan. I had hard time fasting but I wouldn't give up. Still, as soon as I start fasting, I become filled with rage and hate towards all humans. I was explained and told that I was possessed... Still, I never believed that anyone can have a control over me except Allah. So, I wasn't paying too much attention to Jinn world. At the same time I was going through poverty, I was hungry - had nothing to eat, debts kept getting bigger, I was sick and almost couldn't walk at all.
Finally, it was 27th night of Ramadan. I believed it was Laylatul Qadr. I was so unhappy, furious, depressed, everything - I raised my hands to Allah and said: Please kill me, I don't want to live anymore for I'm worthless to you and I would end up in Jahannam anyway, so why not now... (I did it with a very angry tone, FYI)

Instead of killing me, He Al-Hayyum gave me new life. Every single problem disappeared.

Now I'm again going through something hard. But, when I remember how wonderful end of my previous hardship was, I'm ok. You have my dua sister since I know how hard it is while in depression - can't move a finger, get up, eat... May Allah make it easy for you <3

Aoa. Thanku for the dua. Sister, I am too afraid of making dua..

Labayk
07-10-2021, 06:24 PM
And i know because of my sins, Allah wont accept dua bcuz there was a scjolar on youtube who sd bad deeds stop ur duas from being answered..i am asking for a miracle
It's true that sins can interfere and weaken our Dua'. The one who has a higher level of Taqwa and enjoys a greater closeness to Allah has a more powerful response when he/she calls upon his/her Lord. However, that doesn't mean Allah won't respond to you, especially if you are in a desperate situation.

"It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from every place and they assume to be engulfed, they supplicate Allah, sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful."" (Yunus: 22)

So, even the one who commits Shirk with Allah (wa Authoo billilah) calls upon Him in their desperate time of need, He Responds to them.

Say, "What would my Lord care for you if not for your supplication?" For you [disbelievers] have denied, so it [i.e., your denial] is going to be adherent. (al-Furqan: 77)

This ayah is about the kuffar. Specifically, the kuffar of the Quraish who were persecuting the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam) and the Sahabah (Radia Allahu 'Anhu). Allah made clear, that He doesn't care about them at all except for their dua. Even when they make Dua, Allah listens and responds.

What settles the matter completely is Allah's answering the Dua of filthy Iblis, the rejected, cursed, and humiliated:

Except Iblees; he refused to be with those who prostrated. [Allah] said, "O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?" He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud." [Allah] said, "Then depart from it, for indeed, you are expelled. And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense." He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected." [Allah] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved Until the Day of the time well-known." (al-Hijr: 31-38)

It is impossible, that any Muslim who prays five times a day and believes in Allah and His Messenger, should ever become despondent or despairing of Allah's answering their dua when they know that Allah in His absolute Might, Honor, and Generosity answered the dua of the most cursed of all of creation, the loser of all losers, Iblis (may he be continually cursed until the Day of Resurrection).

Yes, again, our sins get in the way and weaken our connection with Allah and weaken the power of our Dua'. This is why persistence in dua is very important. Persistence in dua coupled with our state of great, absolute desperation and need (in addition to us working on our sins and seeking Allah's forgiveness)is what makes up for the weakness that comes from our sins and deficiencies. Through asking again and again, we can offset the weaknesses in our character and adab and Allah Will be more responsive.

Allah is our Supporter and Helper and we have no supporter or helper except Him. He is our Hope and our Light, our Guide, and our Provider/Protector. We need Allah and we need His help always:

"Iyyaka na'budu wa Iyyaka nas ta'een"

17 times a day or more we say this. We have to, just as we worship Him, seek His Help. Seeking His Help is inseparable from worshipping Him, just as these two parts of the Ayah are inseparable.

i am asking for a miracle
I keep seeing people on this forum asking for miracles. It is not befitting for any Muslim to ask for miracles from Allah. This was the way of Banu Israel with their Prophets before. The disciples or 'Isa ('Alaihis Salaam) asked this from 'Isa ibn Mayam and he criticized them for this:

[And remember] when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven?" [Jesus] said, "Fear Allah, if you should be believers." They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses." (al-Maidah: 112-113 )

Note that this ayah came after the ayah:

The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit [i.e., the angel Gabriel] and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind [from birth] and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic." (al-Maidah: 110)

So these disciples had already seen a great number of miraculous wonders/signs/evidences/proofs to fully convince them and give them great conviction.

Likewise, we too have already been provided with a great number of miracles from Allah to provide us with full conviction in His Power, Ability, and Mercy which should inspire us all with awe, reverence, fear, and hope. We have too many examples to count of His Mercy towards even those who were far, far astray and extremely antagonistic and aggressive towards His Signs, His Revelation, His Prophets, and His Servants. We have examples from times of old from the stories of the Prophets, the stories of the Sahabah and stories of Saliheen after them, but we even have innumerable stories of misguided/corrupt people in our time today who have received Allah's Mercy and Guidance even though He had full right to cast them into Jahannam.

It makes no sense, then, that we should think low of Him in assuming that He Will never Help us in spite of our great sins. Great in terms of magnitude and great in terms of number. Even if our sins are as big as a mountain, then, the one whom you are calling upon, is the same one who destroys the mountains. His Rahma is greater than our sins.

I am too afraid of making dua..
Don't let shaitan play games. Of course there is nothing to fear from Dua. It is only shaitan that wants to cut you off from Dua, because he knows that if you have dua, then he can't overcome you. If you are alone, then you become easy pickings. Don't give him an easy victory (he's a loser anyway). Make Dua to your Lord for anything and everything and if you get more doubts about dua then intentionally and deliberately make even more dua. And if you have doubts because of your sins then, intentionally and deliberately make even more dua knowing that Allah's Mercy is greater than our sins. It's not the hands that are raised and the tongue that speaks that provides relief but the One who Hears and Responds who Guides His servants out from darkness into light. Who saves the sinners from the depths of Hell-Fire and admits them by His Mercy to His Pleasure (which was before Anger) and Paradise that Provides relief to the distressed and a way out for those in dire need.

Think well of Allah and don't let these thoughts dominate for, "I am as my servant thinks I am..."

May Allah Guide you to the path of His Worship, Protect you from the stupid shaitan and revive your heart with the light of hope in Him and good expectations of Him. Ameen

iammuslim98
07-11-2021, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk
It's true that sins can interfere and weaken our Dua'. The one who has a higher level of Taqwa and enjoys a greater closeness to Allah has a more powerful response when he/she calls upon his/her Lord. However, that doesn't mean Allah won't respond to you, especially if you are in a desperate situation.

"It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from every place and they assume to be engulfed, they supplicate Allah, sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful."" (Yunus: 22)

So, even the one who commits Shirk with Allah (wa Authoo billilah) calls upon Him in their desperate time of need, He Responds to them.

Say, "What would my Lord care for you if not for your supplication?" For you [disbelievers] have denied, so it [i.e., your denial] is going to be adherent. (al-Furqan: 77)

This ayah is about the kuffar. Specifically, the kuffar of the Quraish who were persecuting the Prophet (Salalahu 'Alaihi wa Salaam) and the Sahabah (Radia Allahu 'Anhu). Allah made clear, that He doesn't care about them at all except for their dua. Even when they make Dua, Allah listens and responds.

What settles the matter completely is Allah's answering the Dua of filthy Iblis, the rejected, cursed, and humiliated:

Except Iblees; he refused to be with those who prostrated. [Allah] said, "O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?" He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud." [Allah] said, "Then depart from it, for indeed, you are expelled. And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense." He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected." [Allah] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved Until the Day of the time well-known." (al-Hijr: 31-38)

It is impossible, that any Muslim who prays five times a day and believes in Allah and His Messenger, should ever become despondent or despairing of Allah's answering their dua when they know that Allah in His absolute Might, Honor, and Generosity answered the dua of the most cursed of all of creation, the loser of all losers, Iblis (may he be continually cursed until the Day of Resurrection).

Yes, again, our sins get in the way and weaken our connection with Allah and weaken the power of our Dua'. This is why persistence in dua is very important. Persistence in dua coupled with our state of great, absolute desperation and need (in addition to us working on our sins and seeking Allah's forgiveness)is what makes up for the weakness that comes from our sins and deficiencies. Through asking again and again, we can offset the weaknesses in our character and adab and Allah Will be more responsive.

Allah is our Supporter and Helper and we have no supporter or helper except Him. He is our Hope and our Light, our Guide, and our Provider/Protector. We need Allah and we need His help always:

"Iyyaka na'budu wa Iyyaka nas ta'een"

17 times a day or more we say this. We have to, just as we worship Him, seek His Help. Seeking His Help is inseparable from worshipping Him, just as these two parts of the Ayah are inseparable.

I keep seeing people on this forum asking for miracles. It is not befitting for any Muslim to ask for miracles from Allah. This was the way of Banu Israel with their Prophets before. The disciples or 'Isa ('Alaihis Salaam) asked this from 'Isa ibn Mayam and he criticized them for this:

[And remember] when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven?" [Jesus] said, "Fear Allah, if you should be believers." They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses." (al-Maidah: 112-113 )

Note that this ayah came after the ayah:

The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit [i.e., the angel Gabriel] and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind [from birth] and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic." (al-Maidah: 110)

So these disciples had already seen a great number of miraculous wonders/signs/evidences/proofs to fully convince them and give them great conviction.

Likewise, we too have already been provided with a great number of miracles from Allah to provide us with full conviction in His Power, Ability, and Mercy which should inspire us all with awe, reverence, fear, and hope. We have too many examples to count of His Mercy towards even those who were far, far astray and extremely antagonistic and aggressive towards His Signs, His Revelation, His Prophets, and His Servants. We have examples from times of old from the stories of the Prophets, the stories of the Sahabah and stories of Saliheen after them, but we even have innumerable stories of misguided/corrupt people in our time today who have received Allah's Mercy and Guidance even though He had full right to cast them into Jahannam.

It makes no sense, then, that we should think low of Him in assuming that He Will never Help us in spite of our great sins. Great in terms of magnitude and great in terms of number. Even if our sins are as big as a mountain, then, the one whom you are calling upon, is the same one who destroys the mountains. His Rahma is greater than our sins.

Don't let shaitan play games. Of course there is nothing to fear from Dua. It is only shaitan that wants to cut you off from Dua, because he knows that if you have dua, then he can't overcome you. If you are alone, then you become easy pickings. Don't give him an easy victory (he's a loser anyway). Make Dua to your Lord for anything and everything and if you get more doubts about dua then intentionally and deliberately make even more dua. And if you have doubts because of your sins then, intentionally and deliberately make even more dua knowing that Allah's Mercy is greater than our sins. It's not the hands that are raised and the tongue that speaks that provides relief but the One who Hears and Responds who Guides His servants out from darkness into light. Who saves the sinners from the depths of Hell-Fire and admits them by His Mercy to His Pleasure (which was before Anger) and Paradise that Provides relief to the distressed and a way out for those in dire need.

Think well of Allah and don't let these thoughts dominate for, "I am as my servant thinks I am..."

May Allah Guide you to the path of His Worship, Protect you from the stupid shaitan and revive your heart with the light of hope in Him and good expectations of Him. Ameen

Aoa brother. I am not asking for miracles like the bani isra el. Forme even breathing is a miracle from Allah. What I am asking for is a miniscule thing for Allah, but no less than a miracle. If we can ask for anything and everything brother, then asking for such a miracle isn't bad? Don't u believe so!? And I don't pray five times a day not anymore.. I wakeup lay in bed and go back to sleep at fajr. Despite my best efforts to wakeup I fail miserably

Flos
07-11-2021, 10:56 AM
Aoa brother. I am not asking for miracles like the bani isra el. Forme even breathing is a miracle from Allah. What I am asking for is a miniscule thing for Allah, but no less than a miracle. If we can ask for anything and everything brother, then asking for such a miracle isn't bad? Don't u believe so!? And I don't pray five times a day not anymore.. I wakeup lay in bed and go back to sleep at fajr. Despite my best efforts to wakeup I fail miserably
I honestly think that, as long as people don't go through depression, they won't understand. Our state of mind... the void, lack of mental energy...
I have some friends that hadn't understood the depression and used to make fun of it. Now they're facing it and finally get it.

As for miracles. To Allah it is same to create a peace of dust or entire world. He just says "be!" and it is. Allah gave me miracles just because I was certain of this.

Sis, maybe this might help you. It's not, probably, going to happen over night, it takes time to set up your mind. We all, get focused on Dunya's life. A lot. Sometimes we're not aware of it. If you could, somehow figure, truly that this life is nothing, unworthy, just a test, a game, not real and that the Akhirah is real life with a looot of pleasure, justice, coming back to Allah, and all of it without an end... Imagine if this Earth was made of amaranth grains, and every billion years a bird comes and picks one piece of the grain and flies away... then imagine the last piece of grain bird picking up and you're still in Jannah...

What happens is - when your mind and heart is turned to Akhirah, Dunya becomes easy. All your dreams come true in Dunya (but be careful when it happens not to get sucked back to Dunya after that)... Whenever we're sad, distressed, angry - we're into Dunya. Yeah, I know, a calamity happens that is hard to handle, but it's just Dunya - passing, it's all gonna pass...

As we are always under waswasas. And waswasas work like hypnosis - continuously whispering to our ears, we need to do the opposite. For example - shaytan wants you to think that you're worthless, he keeps repeating sentences to your ear until you start believing you're worthless - although Allah wouldn't create you if you were worthless and especially as Muslimah <3 It's all the same with everything else.

You still have my duas, and please if you have any questions, I'm here...

iammuslim98
07-11-2021, 03:44 PM
I honestly think that, as long as people don't go through depression, they won't understand. Our state of mind... the void, lack of mental energy...
I have some friends that hadn't understood the depression and used to make fun of it. Now they're facing it and finally get it.

As for miracles. To Allah it is same to create a peace of dust or entire world. He just says "be!" and it is. Allah gave me miracles just because I was certain of this.

Sis, maybe this might help you. It's not, probably, going to happen over night, it takes time to set up your mind. We all, get focused on Dunya's life. A lot. Sometimes we're not aware of it. If you could, somehow figure, truly that this life is nothing, unworthy, just a test, a game, not real and that the Akhirah is real life with a looot of pleasure, justice, coming back to Allah, and all of it without an end... Imagine if this Earth was made of amaranth grains, and every billion years a bird comes and picks one piece of the grain and flies away... then imagine the last piece of grain bird picking up and you're still in Jannah...

What happens is - when your mind and heart is turned to Akhirah, Dunya becomes easy. All your dreams come true in Dunya (but be careful when it happens not to get sucked back to Dunya after that)... Whenever we're sad, distressed, angry - we're into Dunya. Yeah, I know, a calamity happens that is hard to handle, but it's just Dunya - passing, it's all gonna pass...

As we are always under waswasas. And waswasas work like hypnosis - continuously whispering to our ears, we need to do the opposite. For example - shaytan wants you to think that you're worthless, he keeps repeating sentences to your ear until you start believing you're worthless - although Allah wouldn't create you if you were worthless and especially as Muslimah <3 It's all the same with everything else.

You still have my duas, and please if you have any questions, I'm here...

I am so sick of these waswasas. Cuz the instant i start believing in good, or become a bit optimistic, I am slapped with something horrible. And I ruin good things bcuz of. My own stupidity.

Flos
07-11-2021, 03:54 PM
I am so sick of these waswasas. Cuz the instant i start believing in good, or become a bit optimistic, I am slapped with something horrible. And I ruin good things bcuz of. My own stupidity.
You're definitely not stupid. That's also what shaytan wants you to believe. You are just too good. Let's challenge everything bad that comes up to your mind!

iammuslim98
07-11-2021, 10:06 PM
You're definitely not stupid. That's also what shaytan wants you to believe. You are just too good. Let's challenge everything bad that comes up to your mind!
Aoa but sister, I know what i did. I know the relationships I've sabotaged. I know i ruined things and now asking Allah to mend them.. Which is realisticallu not possible

Eric H
07-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Greetings and peace be with you iammuslim98;
Allah wont accept dua bcuz there was a scjolar on youtube who sd bad deeds stop ur duas from being answered.
Study and reflect on the 99 names of Allah. His first two names are to do with being merciful. Allah can only be merciful to those who need mercy shown to them.

Twice it mentions that Allah is the forgiver; Allah can only forgive those who need forgiving.

Twice it mentions that Allah is the pardoner; Allah can only pardon those who need pardoning.

I doubt there are many people on this Earth today who deserve salvation; because they are righteous in the eyes of Allah.

Whatever the scholar said on youtube, keep making dues; keep repenting continue with your struggle to do the will of Allah. Make dua for Allah to help you with the wisdom and the strength to do his will. Never give up hope in Allah; life is a constant struggle until the day we die. I still struggle at the age of 72.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom and the strength to do his will.
Eric

iammuslim98
07-12-2021, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Study and reflect on the 99 names of Allah. His first two names are to do with being merciful. Allah can only be merciful to those who need mercy shown to them.

Twice it mentions that Allah is the forgiver; Allah can only forgive those who need forgiving.

Twice it mentions that Allah is the pardoner; Allah can only pardon those who need pardoning.

I doubt there are many people on this Earth today who deserve salvation; because they are righteous in the eyes of Allah.

Whatever the scholar said on youtube, keep making dues; keep repenting continue with your struggle to do the will of Allah. Make dua for Allah to help you with the wisdom and the strength to do his will. Never give up hope in Allah; life is a constant struggle until the day we die. I still struggle at the age of 72.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom and the strength to do his will.
Eric

Aoa. Mashallah. In ur 72 yrs of life, have u seeen ur duas gst answered? Have u seen miracles or the impossible turn into possible by the will of Allah??

Eric H
07-15-2021, 08:51 PM

In ur 72 yrs of life, have u seeen ur duas gst answered? Have u seen miracles or the impossible turn into possible by the will of Allah??
Many times - But.

The times that duas seem to get answered is when you pray for the wisdom, strength and the peace to do the will of Allah. Often this is helping someone else in some way.

In times of troubles; I have found that to pray for the wisdom, strength and the peace to endure the trials is helpful. Rather than to pray for the troubles to go away.

To give thanks in bad times as well as good times is to recognise all the good gifts we receive from Allah.

Life is a struggle always one day at a time. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a great mystery, Lord grant me the peace and serenity to live this day and every day knowing that you hold me in the palm of your hand.

May Allah bless you on your journey through life.
Eric

iammuslim98
07-18-2021, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Many times - But.

The times that duas seem to get answered is when you pray for the wisdom, strength and the peace to do the will of Allah. Often this is helping someone else in some way.

In times of troubles; I have found that to pray for the wisdom, strength and the peace to endure the trials is helpful. Rather than to pray for the troubles to go away.

To give thanks in bad times as well as good times is to recognise all the good gifts we receive from Allah.

Life is a struggle always one day at a time. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a great mystery, Lord grant me the peace and serenity to live this day and every day knowing that you hold me in the palm of your hand.

May Allah bless you on your journey through life.
Eric

Aoa so we should just make abstract duas..not tangible or real ones.

Labayk
07-18-2021, 01:46 PM
I was not trying to say that you are like Banu Israel. I am sorry for making it sound like that. Of course you can ask from Allah anything even if it is considered a miracle as long as it is not Haram. If you are hoping from Allah that He assists you even when things seem impossible then that is good. But how will Allah's assistance come if we don't seek it?

"O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient." (al-Baqarah: 286)

Also, I would strongly advise against making a miracle some kind of condition for you to get back on the straight path. You have to put forth the effort, then Allah will help you in miraculous ways, but if you give up and give in to hopelessness and despair, then Allah's Help will not be as forthcoming.

"I am as my servant thinks I am..." (Bukhari)

"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it." (at-Tirmidhi)

It doesn't matter what was done in the past if we seek forgiveness, make Tawbah and try again:

"A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you. (Muslim and Bukhari).

I've had my own fair share of depression and feeling hopeless. I know enough about it to know that if you give in to it it only gets worse. We have to be patient and put our hopes in Allah even when it seems hopeless and to ignore/fight back against the waswas of shaitan.

Imraan
07-18-2021, 04:09 PM
Sometimes I feel what you feel, I won't give up.. However I am advised to give up on asking for stuff, it may not be Allah swt will, the sooner you detach from certain desires the sooner it will stop consuming you.
I am upset about how certain things turned our for me and the great injustices in this world infuriates me, the stuff that happens to me and the stuff that happens around the world..

People see me pray in the Masjid, long prayers, it has been a daily routine for some time. People ask me if I'm ok, one guy said don't worry, didn't ask me what's wrong.. Just said "what is supposed to happen.... Will happen...." qadr of Allah swt... Leave it up to him....

Not having faith or losing faith in the ultimate power which governs our very existence today means our imaan needs a recharge....

My heart cries every prayer...
Duas are being answered, rewards and answers accumilating.... For the day of reckoning.... which there will be.

Keep praying for your losses, keep praying for solutions, keep praying for miracles... Keep the faith...

Do not get attached to this world too much.... You don't know what's round the corner..

Try to do good, try to be good... Even if fellow humans have failed you, other humans will still need your help.

Flos
07-18-2021, 09:56 PM
Salam!

I've been away for some time, sorry...

There's one catchy thing about duas being answered or not... I've read and heard and experienced this a lot - If you care too much about this dua, it probably wont manifest as long as that thing is more important to you than Allah's priorities. As soon as you attach to what Allah wants, you'll receive all you want.

iammuslim98
07-20-2021, 06:17 AM
[/B]Also, I would strongly advise against making a miracle some kind of condition for you to get back on the straight path. You have to put forth the effort, then Allah will help you in miraculous ways, but if you give up and give in to hopelessness and despair, then Allah's Help will not be as forthcoming

Aoa brother, i didnt understand this part. Can u please explqin a little bit

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
Sometimes I feel what you feel, I won't give up.. However I am advised to give up on asking for stuff, it may not be Allah swt will, the sooner you detach from certain desires the sooner it will stop consuming you.
I am upset about how certain things turned our for me and the great injustices in this world infuriates me, the stuff that happens to me and the stuff that happens around the world..

People see me pray in the Masjid, long prayers, it has been a daily routine for some time. People ask me if I'm ok, one guy said don't worry, didn't ask me what's wrong.. Just said "what is supposed to happen.... Will happen...." qadr of Allah swt... Leave it up to him....

Not having faith or losing faith in the ultimate power which governs our very existence today means our imaan needs a recharge....

My heart cries every prayer...
Duas are being answered, rewards and answers accumilating.... For the day of reckoning.... which there will be.

Keep praying for your losses, keep praying for solutions, keep praying for miracles... Keep the faith...

Do not get attached to this world too much.... You don't know what's round the corner..

Try to do good, try to be good... Even if fellow humans have failed you, other humans will still need your help.
Aoa brother, there is only so much pain that a heart can endure.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa. The problem is i lost a lot of good opportunutis bcuz of my depression .and this is the regret i will carry all my life..a weight on my heart.

Flos
07-21-2021, 11:07 PM
[/B]Also, I would strongly advise against making a miracle some kind of condition for you to get back on the straight path. You have to put forth the effort, then Allah will help you in miraculous ways, but if you give up and give in to hopelessness and despair, then Allah's Help will not be as forthcoming

Aoa brother, i didnt understand this part. Can u please explqin a little bit

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa brother, there is only so much pain that a heart can endure.

- - - Updated - - -

Aoa. The problem is i lost a lot of good opportunutis bcuz of my depression .and this is the regret i will carry all my life..a weight on my heart.
This all means you need dua from fellow Muslims... you are our trial! I understand depression and I know how hard can it be.

So, everyone, let's just make loads of duas for our sister!

iammuslim98
07-22-2021, 01:12 PM
This all means you need dua from fellow Muslims... you are our trial! I understand depression and I know how hard can it be.

So, everyone, let's just make loads of duas for our sister!
Aoa. I will forever be indebted to u ffor this act of kindness

SoldierAmatUllah
07-23-2021, 03:57 PM
In the meanwhile, I'm done with Duas& staying on Islam till I get relief.I have tried everything just everything you name it and I have done that.

I'm hopeless,it's been torture of 18 years of every second torture in mind soul body destruction of health my education my career my respect
beauty personality, Relationships.

EDIT:'m hopeful for great relief

Ümit
07-23-2021, 07:40 PM
In the meanwhile, I'm done with Duas& staying on Islam till I get relief.I have tried everything just everything you name it and I have done that.

I'm hopeless,it's been torture of 18 years of every second torture in mind soul body destruction of health my education my career my respect
beauty personality, relationships.

Allah tortured me physically emotionally mentally psychologically.Top on that my family destroying my health with heavy injections and strong medication for whichever & whatever illness whereas it's that azaab of God that I suffer from & paranormal stuff,that science has no answer.And it's what causes me to shout at my mom (ofc wrong)but my physical health & mental health is getting outta control.Since 17 years these medicine.Aah...blame the victim always.

I'm tired,I'm exhausted and I paid Him good big deeds to save me from apostasy& now what's happening is making me feel so much low of God,auzobillah

Phew,why I landed on earth
Sorry to say this...but the "azaab" you have experienced in those 17 short years is absoluyely nothing with the azaab you have earned for writing this post.

Flos
07-24-2021, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Sorry to say this...but the "azaab" you have experienced in those 17 short years is absoluyely nothing with the azaab you have earned for writing this post.
And who are you to say that and decide?

Flos
07-24-2021, 12:06 AM

beauty personality, relationships.

Allah tortured me physically emotionally mentally psychologically.Top on that my family destroying my health with heavy injections and strong medication for whichever & whatever illness whereas it's that azaab of God that I suffer from & paranormal stuff,that science has no answer.And it's what causes me to shout at my mom (ofc wrong)but my physical health & mental health is getting outta control.Since 17 years these medicine.Aah...blame the victim always.

I'm tired,I'm exhausted and I paid Him good big deeds to save me from apostasy& now what's happening is making me feel so much low of God,auzobillah

Phew,why I landed on earth
Oh sister... I'm so sorry to ready what have you been through all these years :( May Allah bring you end of it forever and give you only very happy time here and in Hearafter.

I'll try to talk to you soon in private. Maybe together we might find a way out

SoldierAmatUllah
07-24-2021, 01:02 AM
@Umit

I request you to expand your knowledge & experience.

Read on Duhayma fitan & what's happening with muslims around the world.

You know nothing about my life& that's why it doesn't matter what you or next IB says.

The azaab that I suffered all my life made me write my above post as I'm just a human& I feel pain.

It would be far much better to use a moderate tone on forums when you actually find people seem upto Deen with huge issues.

Islamic texts gives excuses to people who speaks under torture of they were good earlier.

I'm going through Meltdown & repelling me away from Deen won't be a good idea.No one will benefit.

JazakAllah hu khayr Sister Floss.Just the kindness & duas I need.May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala gift you all that you want& accept all your Duas for all Muslims, Aameen.

Ümit
07-24-2021, 12:58 PM
And who are you to say that and decide?
DID I decide anything? And if so...what exactly?

Ümit
07-24-2021, 01:26 PM
@Umit

I request you to expand your knowledge & experience.
I never claimed I have a lot of knowledge & experience...but in this case...what exactly did you find lacking in my knowledge & experience?

Read on Duhayma fitan & what's happening with muslims around the world.

You know nothing about my life& that's why it doesn't matter what you or next IB says.
I know nothing about your life...you can explain and we can discuss about it if you want.
However you still have not right to insult islam and Allah every single time. I am sorry you are suffering that much, but I wont allow you to insult my God...you have no right there.

The azaab that I suffered all my life made me write my above post as I'm just a human& I feel pain.
You are not the only one and your suffering is not the greatest in the world...and on top of that...whatever you've been through, you have no right to insult my God.

It would be far much better to use a moderate tone on forums when you actually find people seem upto Deen with huge issues.
My tone is pretty moderate. what exactly was not moderate in my post? The thing is, as soon as people dare to criticise you in any way, you acuse them for being not moderate lacking empathy etc.
however the only thing I pointed out is that what you wrote is wrong and you should watch your language...you are the one who should be moderate.

And I reminded you that this post you wrote is very very wrong and you (probably) earned much severe azaab in thehereafter than you've been through in your whole life.

And instead of taking a lesson from that, you are just attacking me.

Islamic texts gives excuses to people who speaks under torture of they were good earlier.

I'm going through Meltdown & repelling me away from Deen won't be a good idea.No one will benefit.
About speaking under torture does not apply in this situation.
İt applies to situations where people are threatened with death or torture if they dont do or say as been told. Nobody is threatening you to do or say anything. You are completely free.

Would it be better for you if I agreed with you saying "yeah, you are right...Allah shouldn't have done that to you...it was very wrong of Him...He made a mistake there"?
Would that attract you back to Islaam then?

And besides, no one is repelling you away from Islaam...We have been trying to explain to you how it all works with dua etc...you seem to just not understand...it is you who is repelling yourself from deen...not me. you just refuse to understand reality and how everything works. stop accusing me for being rude when I am just doing my duty as a fellow muslim and reminding you about your mistake and how bad it is.

JazakAllah hu khayr Sister Floss.Just the kindness & duas I need.May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala gift you all that you want& accept all your Duas for all Muslims, Aameen.
Ameen

Labayk
07-24-2021, 08:30 PM
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins.1Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord [i.e., the Qur’ān] before the punishment comes upon you suddenly while you do not perceive, Lest a soul should say, "Oh, [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers." Or [lest] it say, "If only Allah had guided me, I would have been among the righteous." Or [lest] it say when it sees the punishment, "If only I had another turn so I could be among the doers of good."
(az-Zumar: 53-58)

Do you know in which context these ayat were revealed? They were revealed in regards to the Muslims in Mecca who left Islam due to the extreme torture they received from the Quraish. The Muslims thought that these people were doomed until these ayat were revealed.

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that one amongst the denizens of Hell who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him: O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing? He would say: By Allah, no, my Lord. And then that person from amongst the persons of the world be brought who had led the most miserable life (in the world) from amongst the inmates of Paradise. and he would be made to dip once in Paradise and it would be said to him. O, son of Adam, did you face, any hardship? Or had any distress fallen to your lot? And he would say: By Allah, no, my Lord, never did I face any hardship or experience any distress. (Muslim)

@SoldierAmatUllah, the suffering you have been going through all of these years is because of shayateen due to sihr. There is currently a massive epidemic going on in the Ummah now which is far worse than coronavirus. The Munafiqeen have amassed in abundance and practicing sihr amongst the Muslims has become so commonplace that it seems every family has some Aunti or Uncle that's engaged in it. Giving up is not an option and is not going to bring any real relief. Giving up simply means giving the reigns to shaitan who will not leave you alone until you are in the worst suffering.

The only solution is Ruqyah. The problem is the vast majority of Muslims are half-hearted when it comes to Ruqyah which leads to inconsistent effort in striving against the shayateen. This leads to going one step forward, one step back, one step forward, two steps back, etc. Which is extremely draining and frustrating, hence the suffering while getting nowhere for 18 years. We fight shaitan one day and them give him a break the next so he can recuperate, recover and plague us again the next day. This will never work. We have to be constant and consistent in our Ruqyah, Dua, and Quran.

The bare minimum that should be applied is one Juz of the Quran daily in addition to the Ayat that are specific to Ruqyah: al-Fatiha (7 times), ayat al-Kursiy (3 or 7 times), the last ayat of surah al-Baqarah, The last three surahs of the Quran (3 times each)

Also, reciting as much of surah al-Baqarah as one can once every three days.

Of course, before all of this, the five daily prayers on time is absolutely necessary.

If this is done repeatedly and consistently, then the shayateen will weaken over time (not a long time) and you will be able to finally start healing, recovering and strengthening by Allah's Permission.

I have tried everything just everything you name it and I have done that.
You tell me that you have done the above things mentioned consistently for one month during that 18-year period and didn't experience any relief. I am certain that that is not the case.

Making Dua'/Athkar/and Quran consistently for a day or two is not going to cut it. It is much worse when it comes to Sihr and requires more concerted effort on our part. From this terrible trial comes a lot of khair if we can push though it: struggle, disavowing of/rejecting the shaitan, Calling upon and having Tawakkul in Allah, and perhaps more than anything else: Patience and Steadfastness.

And of course for every iota of pain comes a great reward from Allah, ash-Shakur.

For Muslims who are not afflicted with sihr. Be aware that this Fitnah is incredibly/increasingly widespread and one should seek to protect oneself and one's family.

"O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded." (at-Tahrim: 6)

As the saying goes: prevention is better than cure. Boost your defenses with the well-known prescriptions given to us by Allah and His Messenger: Athkar after fajr and asr; athkar before sleeping, while going outside and any athkar that has anything to do with shaitan. More important than all of that is daily recitation of the Quran. I swear by Allah! The shayateen can not compete with the Quran. The Quran literally burns them, causes them pain and can even kill them.

Keeping shayateen out of your house is one thing, but kicking them out once they have already entered and established themselves requires considerably more effort and requires more powerful medicine.

When my father passed away, he left behind a widow whom we quickly found out was engaging in this evil filth. All people who engage in practicing Sihr are severely afflicted with Hasad. Thing eat, drink, and breath Hasad. She became extremely hostile to everyone in the whole family and demanded outright that all of my dad's inheritance be given to her. Of course we refused, she cut ties with her children (my brothers and sister) and all of us. She tried to use sihr against me, my wife, my sister, my aunt, and others in my family My sister lives in another part of town. Me and my wife live in a completely different country. My aunt, because of circumstances had no choice but to live right underneath her. All of us suffered from hardships due to sihr except for my Aunt. My aunt is a sweet, old housewife whom, if you didn't know her, would think she was a little naive, but in reality is the wisest in our family.

In spite of being extremely busy, she would throughout the day and night recite Quran constantly and even had a female shaikah who would review/teach Quran to her. She was constantly engaged in Quran.

In spite of the fact that there was a witch living right above her, she didn't suffer any ailments. Me, my wife, and my sister on the other hand were more lax and irregular with regards to Quran and as a result suffered much more. Even though we were more lax, I know that we suffered much less than others whom we know who were afflicted with sihr and chose to give up their prayers and reading any Quran. We know a woman who used to be very religious until some neighbors consumed by their own miserable Hasad used sihr to afflict her. Since then, she has stopped praying, reading Quran or doing any thikr. When we met her we encouraged her to pray upon which she looked eager. My wife was with her and told her to do wuthoo. She went to the sink to wash for prayer, when she froze, started shaking and was unable to continue. She broke down and said that she was too afraid as whenever she so much as makes thikr, they (shayateen) cause her great anguish and if she tries to pray they "will burn me".

The only way shaitan can overpower us is to convince us to give up the Quran. He cuts off your support, lures you out of your fortress/protection so he can lord over you and have control over your affairs. Then things become much harder.

Shaitan only has as much power over us as we give him. The more we obey Allah, remember Allah, and worship Allah the less influence/control shaitan will have over our actions/decisions. The more we give in, the more control he will have and the more miserable he will make us. he might leave us alone for a little if we give in a bit, but then he will be back for even more demands to make us even more astray later on.

The solution is not giving up and giving up will not bring any real relief, neither in the long run nor in the short run. It will only give shaitan more power over us who will be able to make our life, our world even darker. @SoldierAmatUllah

Start a daily, consistent regimen of Quran and try to add more as days go by. Report to us (daily if you wish) and tell us your progress and also if you have had any troubles: slipped off of it for a day, new/more intense disturbing thoughts/more intense ailments/some relief/etc. We will support you (biithnillah), make dua for you, encourage you to push forward and console you when you slip or fail while encouraging you to continue.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Satan said: By Your might, O Lord, I will continue to mislead the children of Adam, as long as their souls are in their bodies. The Lord said: By My might and majesty, I will continue to forgive them, as long as they seek My forgiveness.” (Ahmed)

May Allah continue to send His curses upon the filthy rotten cursed shayateen and help the Muslims in their desperate time of need Ameen.

Flos
07-24-2021, 10:41 PM
DID I decide anything? And if so...what exactly?
Didn't you say this: "but the "azaab" you have experienced in those 17 short years is absoluyely nothing with the azaab you have earned for writing this post."

You have NO RIGHT to say this! Only, ONLY Allah is The Maliki Yawmidin. You are ONLY his slave, just like everyone else!!!!

Ümit
07-24-2021, 11:34 PM
Didn't you say this: "but the "azaab" you have experienced in those 17 short years is absoluyely nothing with the azaab you have earned for writing this post."

You have NO RIGHT to say this! Only, ONLY Allah is The Maliki Yawmidin. You are ONLY his slave, just like everyone else!!!!
OK...let us work this out a little...
We all know that Soldier did not earn Credits for writing such a post...
You cannot tell me in all honousty that she earned blessings by insulting Allah, can you?
So a very big chance she earned sins for that...how much, only Allah knows...
And we also know...the smallest of punishments in thehereafter is much more severe than all your sufferings in this life...
So, it is pretty safe to conclude that she DİD earn more azaab then she suffered so far.
Besides...i was not playing judge here...İ was only trying to remind her what terrible things she wrote...she should realize that what she thinks about Allah is not something small...they are very serious accusations...you also should make her aware of that instead of arguing with me what İ can and cannot say.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-25-2021, 12:05 PM
@ Umit

You need to get to know Duhayma fitan & me more deep

ALLAH is my God too.I have been sacrificing my life for Him all these years out of love& respect & He's been kind to give me big big glad tidings of relief & beautiful hereafter in Firdaws

What I'm going through is times of insanity & getting back-Im excused bcz of mental& physical torture.Expand your ilm& mannerism on the forums.

Moderate tone doesn't mean disrespectful towards ALLAH,a tone that says "ALLAH is Rahman,ALLAH won't punish, He loves you& you love Him too"

I have not been disrespectful towards ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala in here much the way you described me.BTW,I committed suicide 8 times to have been saved from any types of kufr- that Duhayma brings in with but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala gift me life& taste of keeping hope.

Because of such tortures people are excused.

Well I'm 33 yrs old& have been practicing Deen since teens & struggling for relief for peace.

Bro @Labayk .

My situation cannot be fully understood unless you have experienced that khashya azmaa & fears of Allah & hellfire for 18 years.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-25-2021, 12:49 PM
@Umi t.
Knowledge of Duhayma fitan & how it's afflicted Muslims around the world,the indepth stories etc

In the worst of illnesses OCD waswas fears I kept up with five times prAyers I read Quran everyday 2 pages do zikr & other stuff after fajr.Self Ruqya water etc.The more I do the more it manifests it's not sihr& I see that same symptoms of fears.

Man I'm an educated person & I know that I'm not under sihr .Alot of stuff but won't tell here all except if I find a good helping hand.Ihave left my situation in the hands of Allah & not changed religion."

SoldierAmatUllah
07-25-2021, 01:17 PM
All good

Flos
07-25-2021, 02:15 PM
OK...let us work this out a little...
We all know that Soldier did not earn Credits for writing such a post...
You cannot tell me in all honousty that she earned blessings by insulting Allah, can you?
So a very big chance she earned sins for that...how much, only Allah knows...
And we also know...the smallest of punishments in thehereafter is much more severe than all your sufferings in this life...
So, it is pretty safe to conclude that she DİD earn more azaab then she suffered so far.
Besides...i was not playing judge here...İ was only trying to remind her what terrible things she wrote...she should realize that what she thinks about Allah is not something small...they are very serious accusations...you also should make her aware of that instead of arguing with me what İ can and cannot say.
And you're doing it again!!! One more time: Who has given you permission to decide who's getting azaab in Hereafter? Did Gibril a.s. himself come to you and said: you're a judge for Akhirah?
Not even angels writers have that right, not even angel Malik has that right, but you, someone from Earth, a human being decided to judge and put people in Jahannam....

Flos
07-25-2021, 02:20 PM
@ Umit

You need to get to know Duhayma fitan & me more deep

ALLAH is my God too.I have been sacrificing my life for Him all these years out of love& respect & He's been kind to give me big big glad tidings of relief & beautiful hereafter in Firdaws

What I'm going through is times of insanity & getting back-Im excused bcz of mental& physical torture.Expand your ilm& mannerism on the forums.

Moderate tone doesn't mean disrespectful towards ALLAH,a tone that says "ALLAH is Rahman,ALLAH won't punish, He loves you& you love Him too"

I have not been disrespectful towards ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala in here much the way you described me.BTW,I committed suicide 8 times to have been saved from any types of kufr- that Duhayma brings in with but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala gift me life& taste of keeping hope.

Because of such tortures people are excused.

Well I'm 33 yrs old& have been practicing Deen since teens & struggling for relief for peace.

Bro @Labayk.

My situation cannot be fully understood unless you have experienced that khashya azmaa & fears of Allah & hellfire for 18 years.
I agree that no one can understand, except those who went through a lot. Sister, in order to prevent more frustrations, ignore lessons given by people who don't understand you. Let's, chat... way better, trust me.

Labayk
07-25-2021, 05:47 PM
@SoldierAmatUllah

I accept that of course I cannot understand fully what you have been/are going through as I have not gone through the same myself, but I would still like to help.

I kept up with five times prAyers I read Quran everyday 2 pages do zikr & other stuff after fajr.Self Ruqya water etc.The more I do the more it manifests it's not sihr& I see that same symptoms of fears.
Al-Hamdullilah this is all very good, but keeping it up can be the challenge. How long were you able to consistently keep this up? Also, depending on the severity of the illness, then even this might not be enough. You said that it got worse when you did this. Did you then stop or push through and continue? For how long? A little bit of Ruqyah aggravates the shaitan who then tries to make things worse. It's through perseverance and holding on to that hot coal that one can get the relief they need.

Honestly, a solid bare minimum is at least a Juz a day for Ruqyah to have a proper effect.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Read the Quran once in every month.” I said, “I have strength to do more.” The Prophet said, “Then read it in twenty nights.” I said, “I have strength to do more.” The Prophet said, “Then read it in seven nights, and do not do more than that.” (Bukhari & Muslim)

A Juz a day keeps the shaitan away.

The Shaykh Muhammed Tim Humble gave a good program which he set as the bare minimum for Ruqyah: https://muhammadtim.com/programme

I am sure that whoever were to consistently stick to that program, would receive Shifaa from Allah inshaAllah.

If you don't think that it is sihr, then no problem, Ruqyah is not only for sihr. The Quran is a cure for all diseases and can be applied universally, not just for sihr. Remember the story of the Sahabi who cured a man from a scorpion sting with just surah al-Fatihah? Even if what you have has absolutely nothing to do with Jinn or Shayateen, then the Quran is still Shifa'. The Quran heals a person from diseases of the heart and mind that they didn't even know they had. Recite the Book of Allah with the Niyyah of Allah curing you from ALL diseases and you will heal inshaAllah. It can even be a mix of things and shaitan could have found his way into the equation somewhere so proper diagnosis can be difficult to make at times. But even if 100% for sure it is not sihr, still Quran/Ruqyah is the answer. You said that you have already done everything else in terms of means, then let's establish a stronger routine of Kalamullah with the help of your Brothers and Sisters bithnillah. We can work with you and give you feedback to fill any holes or gaps in the process that we feel might help you.

I don't want to pry and I don't want you to tell me/us any details that you are not comfortable with telling, but please let us in on whatever details you can that might help us help you better. The most important concern being how much Quran you have in your day. This is not meant to interrogate you or make you feel guilty or inferior. But to, inshaAllah, find the right dosage of medicine that is doable and feasible for you and will grant you proper healing inshaAllah.

Wa Allahu 'Alim
May Allah Heal us and keep us safe and Guide us. Ameen.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-26-2021, 07:41 AM
Thanks alot.This post was effective & I have found out truth too but as regards to ruqya of a juz everyday,I believe I get that thing - what you need you got that dose move on before things get screwed up.Its gonna take time for my relief not so soon that's why I keep getting good dreams & excuses with good times

It's like ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala had already told me enough times about my relief way& time & excuses that He gives me in all this hardship.He tells me to make Dua ,to ask for marriage,to keep to prayers self ruqyah ,& to wait patiently although it's been 18 years already but He Ta'ala is always going to bring us relief if we believe & do good deeds.

Whoa I was just writing a reply to sister & now I'm energized.I was depressed but not anymore.

Thanks alot bro Labayk!

May you be rewarded guided forgiven blessed & loved by ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala along with your family

SoldierAmatUllah
07-26-2021, 07:56 AM
Disclaimer:I'm a mominah who loves ALLAH alot& I'm going through Meltdown of a hellish trial so I do tawba to ALLAH right here as He knows I'm in pain but no one can understand but He Alone.Thats why i feel in heart not to write about my problems here & do dawah focus on dawah & not on misery that I'm going through

Flos
07-26-2021, 08:15 AM
To all visitors - whenever you see threads or posts like this - it's a trial to all of us, not just the OP. This all means that we all need to make dua as jamaaz for a felow Muslim/ah.

And sister, May Allah grant you all your duas, wishes, needs, dreams... everything. Ameen!

Labayk
07-29-2021, 11:47 PM
Whoa I was just writing a reply to sister & now I'm energized.I was depressed but not anymore.
al-Hamdullilah, this is very good but don't let up, even if you experience some relief, keep being constant in your Dua'/Ruqyah/Quran and keep consistent. You may win a few battles inshaAllah, but the war isn't over yet.

May Allah Grant us success

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.