/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making Dua. (Urgent please)

anonymous
06-19-2021, 08:00 PM
Asalam alaykom
Please i need answer to it, you may find it very clear but i want to know. Thank you.

1: Do a unborn baby, know if it is he or she? Or if not the brain? The ROOH of it know that its a boy or a girl?

Actually a mum wants to make dua for baby boy who is 5th month and didn’t yet done scan etc for gender nor want to do it till baby birth?

She wants a baby boy but someone told her that the baby is already a girl or boy so no need to make duas.

She believes Dua can change it but
She thinks if its a girl and she makes dua for boy will the baby be Sad that mum wanting a boy. Like if the girl changed into boy with dua? Will the baby get to know about this change? Or the rooh will get to know about it? Or it will not know?

2: Also Is it ok to make dua to Allah if the baby will be unaware? Or it will be being unthankful to Allah gift or decision?

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
06-20-2021, 02:29 AM
:wasalam:

Dua can change fate doesn't mean that dua can change something that has already happened. If a mother is making dua for a baby boy before she is conceived, then sure, Allah :swt: might grant her a boy if He wants. But once she is already pregnant, the gender is already decided and set by Allah. She can still keep praying for a boy as long as she's unaware, but once she comes to know that it isn't a boy, she has to accept it as a gift from Allah. Who knows a girl might be more loving and caring to her than a boy, as is usually the case.

Same is the case with any other things that you might ask in dua. For example, if a student keeps making dua to get really good marks in a exam and at the same time studies well for it, prepares well for the exam, then sure, Allah :swt: will help him with it. But once he has attempted the exam and he knows that he hasn't done well in it but still keeps making dua to get the best marks, then that's wishful thinking. Once he has attempted the exam, it is already done, he cannot ask for better marks now. He can do dua to get as good marks as possible, knowing that he can only get up to a certain limit. Or he can also do dua that his teacher overlooks his mistakes, that's possible. But asking for something impossible is just wishful thinking.

So in short, you make dua for things that haven't happened yet, not for things that have already passed.

anonymous
06-20-2021, 06:38 AM
JazakAllah for the reply but I think I wasn’t able to ask properly or you didn’t get the question clearly.

If the mum get to know its a girl then why will she make dua for boy?

she isn’t aware of it yet. My question was that; is it ok to make dua? Or it’s against Allah decision? Aldo will the rooh of baby get to know who is it in the womb? Just these two questions brother.

I definitely know if you work hard you get good marks. But many Quranic ulma tells duas for boy which has to be done after baby is conceived.

Which made it jaaiz i think. But i am concerned about unborn-baby. Will it get to know. JazakAllah

Sunshineday
07-24-2021, 05:59 AM
This isn't about the prayer but belief in Allah. Just because Allah can do anything, doesn't mean he will, he is Just and Merciful. Nothing is stopping anyone from praying, but praying here means rejecting what Allah has already done and ordained (even sent angels and the baby being fashioned into the womb). Also to become a Mother means accepting to have a boy or a girl. If you prayed for some affect to have on another person, you will not be able to hide it from that person, they will find out either in this world or the next. So here it's not about the prayer, but about belief in Allah, how things are, and respecting Allah's creation. This is what happens when people just follow their desires and ends up going to wrong lengths.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.