/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Possible answer to my istikhara?

starlight54
06-30-2021, 07:43 PM
I never get responses to questions I ask on fatwa sites so I'm asking here.
I applied for two jobs, for one I had an introductory call and for the other I got called for an interview which is this week. I prayed istikhara asking Allah to bless me with whichever of the two jobs was best for me (or neither, if that's what's best). After the introductory call with company A I didn't hear back from them (it's been a week) but the other night I had a dream that I interviewed at company B (the interview I have this week) and got the job. When I applied for the job in real life I either must have not seen the salary or I obviously forgot, but In my dream they also gave me a salary and when I went to check the job website today, it was the same number that appeared in my dream. I've been feeling good as well. I'm wondering if this good be a response to my istikhara since I know people seem to get divided on whether or not a dream actually means something. Just curious to hear some thoughts and maybe some of your experiences too with dreams after istikhara that ended up coming into fruition somehow.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.