/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Istikhaarah

Sidra hussain
07-05-2021, 01:19 AM
Can you speak after istikhara
I couldn't sleep when I did my istikhara so I went on my phone some scholars are saying you have to go to sleep and u can't talk to anyone some are saying you can talk and wait for the dream whenever you go sleep
Also if i did istikhara can i pray fajr namaaz when it's time

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
07-05-2021, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sidra hussain
Can you speak after istikhara
I couldn't sleep when I did my istikhara so I went on my phone some scholars are saying you have to go to sleep and u can't talk to anyone some are saying you can talk and wait for the dream whenever you go sleep
Also if i did istikhara can i pray fajr namaaz when it's time
Assalamu Alaikum,

Istikhara is just a prayer asking for Allah's guidance. If Allah moves you towards something, he makes the path easy, and if he is moving you away from it, He will make it difficult.

You can speak afterwards. You absolutely should pray for fajr. Istikhara has nothing to do with dreams. There's no rituals or anything weird that you have to do or cannot do after praying istikhara. Treat it as you would any other prayer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.