/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Flos
07-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm going through somethin lately. Allah is testing me with something I can't handle. It's incredibly strong. I keep falling this test and then Allah sends me really big warning, like a punishment. It keeps happening, on and on and on.

Few times, on sajda, I used to tell Allah - I can't handle this, I'll keep falling under this trial, help me!

But, it's not going away.

Looks like this trial is most important in my existence and until I make it, once insha Allah, it won't pass.

Now, how to handle a trial? I guess it's common thing and I guess most of you have a good advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
07-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Walaikum-As Salaam

Sister I believe we are on same page.Though I want to ask you what's it you are going through,then we all can share tips

iammuslim98
07-10-2021, 05:46 AM
Aoa
I feel like we all have our trials. This world is not for luxury, but for surviving the tests of Allah.we are tested jn different ways.some financially, some emotionally.
I hage been suffering from a problem for 5 to 6yrs now. The intensity increased so much in the past few months that i resorted to worshipping Allah.but as i praywd more my tribulations increased as well.to an extent that i had to seek psycho therapy. Lately i have not been much adamant about my salah,nor about anything else..
I wish things would get better for u and i and everyone who is tired of fighting

Flos
07-10-2021, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa
I feel like we all have our trials. This world is not for luxury, but for surviving the tests of Allah.we are tested jn different ways.some financially, some emotionally.
I hage been suffering from a problem for 5 to 6yrs now. The intensity increased so much in the past few months that i resorted to worshipping Allah.but as i praywd more my tribulations increased as well.to an extent that i had to seek psycho therapy. Lately i have not been much adamant about my salah,nor about anything else..
I wish things would get better for u and i and everyone who is tired of fighting
Looks like we're going through similar. Me too... I don't understand this trial and whatever I did, i got worse. And of course when leaving salah it goes worse, then I get back to salah and everything... in few hours that trial happens, I can't stand it... imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
07-10-2021, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Walaikum-As Salaam

Sister I believe we are on same page.Though I want to ask you what's it you are going through,then we all can share tips
It's emotional trial. Same all the time. Fell in love with a person that is not halal to me and the feeling is horrible, so strong - I can't sleep, eat, concentrate... No matter what I do the emotion is here.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Walaikum-As Salaam Sister @iammuslim98

I believe what brought you discomfort was what bro Labayk corrected you on.

You do 2 rakh salaat ul Tawba & restart your life with IMAAN.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-10-2021, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
It's emotional trial. Same all the time. Fell in love with a person that is not halal to me and the feeling is horrible, so strong - I can't sleep, eat, concentrate... No matter what I do the emotion is here.
Tell me do you feel like Allah Ta'aala is stopping you with forces feeling?And when you don't listen then you see horrible dreams
Warnings?Is that so?

Happened to me don't know your side.

Flos
07-10-2021, 12:22 PM
Tell me do you feel like Allah Ta'aala is stopping you with forces feeling?And when you don't listen then you see horrible dreams
Warnings?Is that so?

Happened to me don't know your side.
No, Allah is increasing this emotion. For example - I make a dua to remove this feeling for this non-halal man, it gets increased. Then I can't think, do anything, I'm so anxious.
I'm not even seeing that man and naturally, if you don't see someone your emotion should fade. But, nooo... Feels like I have to go through this, but I don't know how. It's happening for already 2 months.

SoldierAmatUllah
07-10-2021, 12:48 PM
No, Allah is increasing this emotion. For example - I make a dua to remove this feeling for this non-halal man, it gets increased. Then I can't think, do anything, I'm so anxious.
I'm not even seeing that man and naturally, if you don't see someone your emotion should fade. But, nooo... Feels like I have to go through this, but I don't know how. It's happening for already 2 months.
Tell me exactly what's big warnings as a punishment?

iammuslim98
07-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Walaikum-As Salaam Sister @iammuslim98

I believe what brought you discomfort was what bro Labayk corrected you on.

You do 2 rakh salaat ul Tawba & restart your life with IMAAN.

Aoa. Iam on anti depressants and they make me drowsy and lazy.. I just want my duas to be answered

Flos
07-10-2021, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa. Iam on anti depressants and they make me drowsy and lazy.. I just want my duas to be answered
May Allah answer all of your duas. Amin

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me exactly what's big warnings as a punishment?
It's not one. Hardships, typical hardships. Many bad things happening at the same time...

iammuslim98
07-11-2021, 04:27 AM
May Allah answer all of your duas. Amin

- - - Updated - - -

It's not one. Hardships, typical hardships. Many bad things happening at the same time...
Ameen sister

SoldierAmatUllah
07-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Please expand on what you call punishments.I go through very severe ones so if someone is going through same want to hear from them

Flos
07-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Please expand on what you call punishments.I go through very severe ones so if someone is going through same want to hear from them
We are not punished in this world. Especially, as long as you keep repenting. It's a warning. I told you sis, I cant tell only one. And it's not easy to tell what happens. Multiple things, totally different.

What I need is someome to give me advice on how to go through a huge trial from Allah, which atm I can't handle and I keep falling continuously.

iammuslim98
07-11-2021, 03:45 PM
We are not punished in this world. Especially, as long as you keep repenting. It's a warning. I told you sis, I cant tell only one. And it's not easy to tell what happens. Multiple things, totally different.

What I need is someome to give me advice on how to go through a huge trial from Allah, which atm I can't handle and I keep falling continuously.
Aoa. Sister, pray as much as u can. Keep asking Allah for help. This will surely help. Do as much zikr as possible. Reciting the quran might help with the trial and clarify things

Flos
07-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Thanks sister!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!