Al Hamdullilah

eesa the kiwi
07-19-2021, 09:14 AM
Jazak Allah khairan for sharing

Watched this tonight with a friend alhamdulilah. Incredible story
Don't forget our new brother in your duas

IslamLife00
07-19-2021, 09:01 PM
Wa iyyak. When I make this supplication (Al-Baqarah 201) it's for all muslims, and I say it everyday. Anyone who is a muslim by the time I make this dua, is included.

Qatada asked Anas which Supplication Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) frequently made. He said:

The supplication that he (the Prophet made very frequently is this:" O Allah, grant us the good in this world and the good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of Hell-Fire."
He (Qatada) said that whenever Anas had to supplicate he made this very supplication, and whenever he (intended) to make another supplication he (inserted) this very supplication in that. Sahih Muslim

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No Muslim servant supplicates for his brother behind his back but that the angel says: And for you the same.” Sahih Muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.