/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was my qareen born evil?

Ucloud
07-16-2021, 12:49 AM
I have never seen any post ever talk about them.

I know that Iblees pleaded that you have given humans so much power and he is powerless (dont take this literally, go read about it if you're interested) and allah said that for every human born you well get a new follower.

was he already evil from the get-go or went astray then he was assigned to me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ucloud
07-21-2021, 10:06 AM
Bump, I'm asking with total seriousness.

Flos
07-21-2021, 11:02 PM
Yeah, we have a follower - shaytan - qareen, all of us except Isa a.s. and Maryam a.s. That hadith about our Prophet's shaytan turning to Islam is a proof...

Ucloud
07-21-2021, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Yeah, we have a follower - shaytan - qareen, all of us except Isa a.s. and Maryam a.s. That hadith about our Prophet's shaytan turning to Islam is a proof...
yes but that doesn't talk about the very beginning, if the shaytan of our prophet mohammed converted, why didn't allah just give him a muslim one ?

The hadith itself is what sparked this question.

were they muslims then became astray ? turning mohammed's shaytan to islam doesn't tell me anything about his past.

in my head im like, like do really jhins live their lifes like us and have agencies to hire only the evildoers for the upcoming humans getting born and there's a waiting list for each shaytan? questions, questions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ucloud
07-21-2021, 11:17 PM
Am i making ANY sense ?

Flos
07-21-2021, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ucloud
yes but that doesn't talk about the very beginning, if the shaytan of our prophet mohammed converted, why didn't allah just give him a muslim one ?

The hadith itself is what sparked this question.

were they muslims then became astray ? turning mohammed's shaytan to islam doesn't tell me anything about his past.

in my head im like, like do really jhins live their lifes like us and have agencies to hire only the evildoers for the upcoming humans getting born and there's a waiting list for each shaytan? questions, questions.
That's gayb... Sorry

Ucloud
07-21-2021, 11:41 PM
I do want to add a note on the sentence here "have agencies to hire only the evildoers for the upcoming humans getting born and there's a waiting list for each shaytan" this would imply that the jhins have knowledge of the future which is highly unlikely.

Sometimes i question myself if i'm even asking the right questions..

Ucloud
07-22-2021, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ucloud
I do want to add a note on the sentence here "have agencies to hire only the evildoers for the upcoming humans getting born and there's a waiting list for each shaytan" this would imply that the jhins have knowledge of the future which is highly unlikely.

Sometimes i question myself if i'm even asking the right questions..
You know, now that i'm thinking about it, it is very possible (i like to ponder okay, pondering about the creations of allah isn't haram) that the shaytan of the mom would relay a message to the others about it and get the process done but that still doesn't answer my question.

Avis
07-22-2021, 12:20 PM
It's something that isn't known nor is it a requirement for us to know. Its possible that the Shaytaan has a system in place in which every time a human is born, one of his followers are assigned to them.

Sunshineday
07-24-2021, 06:35 AM
Everyone has a shaytaan following them, they already know who is pregnant and is about to give birth. Regardless of time frame of when the baby has a shaytaan assigned to them, but they will do. The shaytaan have already decided to be evil. They have the same test as humans but starting at a different level (could before eavesdrop on heaven and know that Satan has existed before humans). ---

Labayk
07-25-2021, 12:08 AM
Asslaam 'Alaykum

Bro, read the World of Jinn and Devils by Umar Sulaiman Ashgar:
https://d1.islamhouse.com/data/pdf-v...and_devils.pdf

It should satisfy your curiosity inshaAllah.

Allah said in His Book:

"And whoever turns away from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion. And indeed, they [i.e., the devils] avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgement], he says [to his companion], "How I wish there was between me and you the distance between the east and west; and what a wretched companion." (az-Zukhruf: 36-38)

Allah doesn't appoint a shaitan over a person in the sense that He tells a devil to be one's companion, but what this means is that Allah appoints a shaitan over a person who turns away from Allah's Thikr by His Qadr (Decree) meaning: Just as one has turned away from Allah's Remembrance, Allah will then forfeit His Protection and allow him to be overcome by his enemy (i.e. shaitan) as a punishment for turning away.

The Jinn have power to choose like we do. Some are disbelievers and some are believers. Some are straight up devotees of Iblis and some are just sinful.

The jinn, like humans, operate in tribes:

"O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe." (al-Araf: 27)

Here we see again that if someone turns away from Islam and doesn't believe in it Allah, in His Qadr, will allow shaitan to overpower them. If a person turns back to Allah, he will enter again into Allah's Protection. The more we follow Allah, the less influence shaitan has over us and our lives, the more we neglect of Islam, the more influence shaitan will have over us and our lives.

For every person that the shaitan is able, he has someone from his tribe that he assigns to lead that person astray and command to do evil. If, for example, that shaitan were to become Muslim, Iblis will just appoint another one in his place. Also, that Muslim jinn will be at odds with shaitan and his Qabeelah (tribe).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.