/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Day Of Jummah

SoldierAmatUllah
07-16-2021, 02:40 AM
Bismillah

As Salaam u Alaikum Wa RahmatUllah,

I will be collecting Ahadeeth on Day Of Jummah for us all to understand this magnificentDay.I will appreciate your input too,for us all to gain rewards! Members after us will read & we will get ajr after we are long gone from this world!

Jummah is a day when Muslims get together and pray in a mosque. There are several Jummah Hadith by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and people should follow all of them. These hadith about Jummah are collected from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jami at Tirmidhi, Sunan Abu Dawood, Sunan An Nasai, and Sunan Ibn Majah hadees books.

Don't forget:
Bath
Clipping nails
Parfuming yourself
Good clothes
Salaat at earliest times
Recite Surah Kahf
Abundantly recite Durood
Make Dua in the last hour of the day before maghrib.

May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala,gift us ability to perform all of above, Aameen-Accept our Duas,Ya Ilahi.

May ALLAH bless-love& increase in His Qurb, our beloved RasulAllah (SalAllahu alayhe wasallam'-)

And the end of our prayer is-

"Praise be to Allah-Rabb of the Worlds"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
07-16-2021, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Clipping nails
Can you please kindly give us proof about that?

SoldierAmatUllah
07-16-2021, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Can you please kindly give us proof about that?
I didn't call it Sunnah or mustahab.Its just a reminder to keep clean& dress up properly on this day.And I don't know if it's mentioned in our texts.

WAllahu Aalam

BTW,thank for pointing it out.Many believe we got to clip nails on Jummah, specifically.

Imraan
07-16-2021, 07:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Bismillah

As Salaam u Alaikum Wa RahmatUllah,

I will be collecting Ahadeeth on Day Of Jummah for us all to understand this magnificentDay.I will appreciate your input too,for us all to gain rewards! Members after us will read & we will get ajr after we are long gone from this world!

Jummah is a day when Muslims get together and pray in a mosque. There are several Jummah Hadith by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and people should follow all of them. These hadith about Jummah are collected from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jami at Tirmidhi, Sunan Abu Dawood, Sunan An Nasai, and Sunan Ibn Majah hadees books.

Don't forget:
Bath
Clipping nails
Parfuming yourself
Good clothes
Salaat at earliest times
Recite Surah Kahf
Abundantly recite Durood
Make Dua in the last hour of the day before maghrib.

May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala,gift us ability to perform all of above, Aameen-Accept our Duas,Ya Ilahi.

May ALLAH bless-love& increase in His Qurb, our beloved RasulAllah (SalAllahu alayhe wasallam'-)

And the end of our prayer is-

"Praise be to Allah-Rabb of the Worlds"
Isn't clipping nails (amongst other things) forbidden within the ten days running up to eid ul Adha....?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
07-16-2021, 01:17 PM
Yes for the ones doing qurbani & not others

Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said; “If one of you intends to sacrifice an animal on the day of Eid al-Adha; then he or she should stop cutting the hair and the nails.” (Muslim)

SoldierAmatUllah
08-13-2021, 05:09 AM
Best Day in the Week

1. Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

“The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created and on it he was made to enter Paradise.
On Friday, also, Adam was expelled from Paradise.
And the [last] hour (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) will take place on no day other than Friday.” (Muslim)

SoldierAmatUllah
08-13-2021, 05:16 AM
2.Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Friday is twelve hours in which there is no Muslim who asks Allaah for something but He will give it to him, so seek the last hour after ‘Asr.”

(Abu Dawud & Nasa'i)

[Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani].

SoldierAmatUllah
02-04-2022, 03:23 AM
3.It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

'‘When Friday comes, at each door of the mosque there are angels who write down the first ones to come to the mosque. Then when the imaam sits down they close their books and come to listen to the sermon. The one who comes early (for Friday prayer) is like who sacrificed a camel, then those who come after him (in order of their coming) are like one who sacrificed a cow, then one who sacrificed a horned ram, then one who sacrificed a chicken, then like one who offered an egg.”

(narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-Jumu’ah, 1416).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.