/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Athesim

Sunshineday
07-24-2021, 05:42 AM
  1. I believe as per Allah that there are no Atheist.
  2. Allah said people reject the truth -not that they didn't believe it was true.

2. Also the Prophets advised people to repent - regardless of their age, intelligence levels, this is because the it is the truth when they hear it. No Prophet ever advised people that I need to discuss things with you to make you understand and then after you feel comfortable than you can tell repent when it sinks in.

They ask which religion is correct, well:
1. Prophet Abraham peace be upon him did not create a different religion from Prophet Noah peace be upon him. No Prophets created a different religion.
2. They reject the Quran but the stories of Pharoah and the flood are not different Pharoahs and floods etc.
3. All Prophets have advised people to believe in the one God, Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell -as without the other is changing religion to your personal desires-i.e no Judgement day and with Judgement day comes with the end results of Paradise and Hell

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!