/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can a russian Muslim love russia or putin?

Aboukhaled
08-05-2021, 09:31 PM
I am not russian myself but I have russian friends so I am asking because considering that russia did a lot and still doing a lot of evil in muslim countries? and when i give them my answer that I believe in which is no you can't,they tell me about nationalism and they say alot of russian muslim celebrities like khabib has the same attitude so they say that i am wrong, so am I wrong?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
08-06-2021, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aboukhaled
I am not russian myself but I have russian friends so I am asking because considering that russia did a lot and still doing a lot of evil in muslim countries? and when i give them my answer that I believe in which is no you can't,they tell me about nationalism and they say alot of russian muslim celebrities like khabib has the same attitude so they say that i am wrong, so am I wrong?
Russia is already a Darul harb a land of enemies of Allah -putin has transgressed like a shaytan trespassing all limits.Love putin for what?The thing being it's a hostile country for islam & muslims-a person is advised to move to lesser hostile country as there's no country maybe some muslim land.

SintoDinto
08-07-2021, 01:42 AM
Putin made life horrible for muslim youth on the internet by gaslighting them with russian artifical intelligence bots and backing the alt right and white nationalists in a misinformation campaign to get donald trump elected. i was thinking so many people supported far right views, to the point i started to hate myself, as muslim living in america, but nope, russia computer bots.

IslamLife00
08-09-2021, 03:55 AM
They should love Allah and His Prophets peace be upon them, including the last Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam
I don't know if it's true what the news said about Putin, but a non muslim government do not care about Islam or muslims unless it fits their agenda.
Not their religion, not their people, so of course we shouldn't expect them to care. Even among muslims you will find hypocrites anyway.
Allah said in the Quran that we are allowed to treat non muslims fairly and kindly, as long as they are not fighting us - that's not the same as loving them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
08-14-2021, 12:30 AM
I suppose it depends on your race. If you are from a northern white tribe of Europe or the Anglo sphere you will be ok in European Russia. If you are of colour you would be safer in the Asian part of Russia especially the Muslim States. Humans are very territorial and angered by different races coming to their country. This is a natural survival instinct.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.