/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wife hitting in Sunan Abi Dawud 2459

Harris malik
08-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Sunan Abi Dawud 2459 A women was hit by his husband just for praying. I read the full hadith but still there is a question why a husband hit his wife just because she pray little bit longer really is this permissible can anyone explain? Why didn’t prophet Muhammad say anything about it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
08-08-2021, 01:41 AM
Did you actually read sunan abi dawud and were troubled by it or did you just copy this from an anti Islam website to cause fitnah?

One post wonders like these are common so excuse the scepticism

Harris malik
08-08-2021, 04:28 AM
Yes i read the hadith and i don’t believe any useless anti islamic sites. This question come in my mind when i read the full hadith the prophet Muhammad commanding women no to do voluntary fast without husband permission so where is hitting issue gone he didn’t command man not to hit women? So is this right in prophet eye if someone hit his wife just because she take a little bit extra time for Allah. If you explain this please explain. I just need the answer if someone know because i love Islam and it’s my right to ask questions.

eesa the kiwi
08-08-2021, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Harris malik
Yes i read the hadith and i don’t believe any useless anti islamic sites. This question come in my mind when i read the full hadith the prophet Muhammad commanding women no to do voluntary fast without husband permission so where is hitting issue gone he didn’t command man not to hit women? So is this right in prophet eye if someone hit his wife just because she take a little bit extra time for Allah. If you explain this please explain. I just need the answer if someone know because i love Islam and it’s my right to ask questions.

My apologies for my skepticism.

I do not know much about the hadith. You would be best to ask a scholar who can tell you more about its authenticity, if there are any defects in the hadith and if it is authentic what is the understanding drawn from it

Forums like these you will find opinions but you really need to listen to what the scholars say about the hadith if you want concrete answers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.