/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im scared

fituri.coolz
08-16-2021, 05:07 AM
Assalamualaikum, i want to ask one question, im really scared right now, but first, i have some kind of mental problem like ocd, its severe, its like this, i peel off my sole feet skin with nail cutter, because i see shape like allah name there, when i peel it off, its be more significant, i dont have any intention to do that, i only want to make it disappear on my sole feet, im scared if i disrespect and cursing or despise allah name, sometimes i peel it off till its get bloody, my main problem is i really dont have intention to disrespect allah, when i peel it off, im even say 'ya allah, i want to get rid of this', im afraid to peel it off because im afraid if its will be more significant, im afraid when i walking, because our feet will touch floor, is this mean everytime i walk, i disrespect allah? I dont want to mocking allah, i dont want to be apostate, i always repeating shahada because im afraid if i mocking allah, but i believe that allah know what inside my heart that i dont want to disrespect allah, but still im afraid, can someone anwser this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
08-21-2021, 03:42 AM
Greetings and peace be with you fituri.coolz; and welcome to the forum;

Allah created us with feet to walk on, so we cannot disrespect Allah by walking on the feet he gave us for that very purpose. Allah put the skin on your feet, so we should have no reason to peel off the skin that Allah gave us.

May Allah bless you on your journey through life.
Eric

*charisma*
08-21-2021, 12:20 PM
Walaikum Assalaam,

This is waswas and as you said it is OCD therefore there's no logical reason for you to do this. You're inflicing self harm upon your body which is haram so leave your feet alone. Who said this is skin that must be removed? You cannot act without knowledge and inflict harm upon yourself because of a doubt you have in your mind.

fituri.coolz
08-21-2021, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Walaikum Assalaam,

This is waswas and as you said it is OCD therefore there's no logical reason for you to do this. You're inflicing self harm upon your body which is haram so leave your feet alone. Who said this is skin that must be removed? You cannot act without knowledge and inflict harm upon yourself because of a doubt you have in your mind.
Thank you for the anwser brother, but its look like its really there, if its really there, what should i do? Should i peel it off more? Because im afraid if everytime i walk, i despise allah, even i dont have intention to despise allah, its still haram, sometimes when i walk, i feel like i deliberately step on allah name, which make me soo terrified, even though everytime before i walk i will say 'ya allah i dont have any intention to despise you, i dont have deliberate intention to step on your name ya allah' right now i depress so bad, im not even eat well, i become skinny because of this fear, am i accountable for all of this? Because i try my best to make it disappear, i know its haram to self harm but my only reason peel my skin till its get bloody is only to make this disappear, i respect allah name, i feel soo afraid everytime when i want to walk, or should i wait for my skin to regenerate itself? Because our skin will regenerate itself, im afraid if i didnt do anything, its mean i dont care about this, what should i do?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
08-21-2021, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fituri.coolz
Thank you for the anwser brother, but its look like its really there, if its really there, what should i do?
No you shouldn't do anything, leave it alone. It's not haram because you didn't create this on your foot, so you are not accountable for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.