/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Really Hopeless

iammuslim98
08-20-2021, 10:55 AM
Aoa.
A few years ago i quit music,and sins of sorts. And i kept growing closee to our lord. Thinkin he could make miracles happen. I even eent for etekaf this ramadan.but ever since i dont feeel like praying or making dua. I av even committed big sins since ramadan.
I dont know why, but i am growing tired. Every salah is a struggle. Fajr i have only prayed twice since ramadan. Can someone help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
08-20-2021, 02:13 PM
Wa alaykum asalam

Maybe the issue here is the intention? You said you quit many things and were trying to get closer to Allah in the hopes that you would get something in return. So maybe because these miracles you were hoping for aren’t happening, it’s bringing down your imaan. We follow the religion not because we expect something to be owed to us in this life, but because we are commanded to. We also do it in the hopes of obtaining a place in jannah.

SoldierAmatUllah
08-20-2021, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
Wa alaykum asalam

Maybe the issue here is the intention? You said you quit many things and were trying to get closer to Allah in the hopes that you would get something in return. So maybe because these miracles you were hoping for aren’t happening, it’s bringing down your imaan. We follow the religion not because we expect something to be owed to us in this life, but because we are commanded to. We also do it in the hopes of obtaining a place in jannah.

No agreement here

SoldierAmatUllah
08-20-2021, 10:17 PM
I cry so many times - my late dad used to ask me call me to him my mom would hear me and come to me,my siblings always worried and consoling me- I have this thought often - everyone hears me no one deserts me - ALLAH abondoned me while I had high hopes of His Fadl.

I been crying to Him everywhere in my all life out of repentance out of asking Him for help be it my college library islamic madrassa in my enemy's home& everyone close has wiped my tears away including a poor maid who I loved & she liked me for my kindness.

My father who I left under assumption that I'm possessed to another city was CRYING his eyes out on this loss- I had gone without telling them& I came back with beautiful calamity of no issue with me & ruining my repute in family & bringing myself to notice of Pak top intelligencentre.

For having some cash I sold my gold chain that ny dad had bought us two sisters- Every move thereafter was Quran led&it has shocked& paralysed my brain whenever I think of these painful last 8 years- when I returned I met misery upon misery to extreme.

Earlier too it was extreme bad but now illness ocd relationships I'll reputation humiliation the s3curity from apostate agencies imaan loss & an awesome HEARTBREAK - I can't move on.

So I believe that hopelessness should be in my mins. Every day upon waking up& same drama is exhausting& I'm sick of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
iammuslim98
08-21-2021, 07:08 AM
Wa alaykum asalam

Aoa
So brother isnt doing good deeds in hopes of getting janah somewaht similar? Why does Allah tell us to Ask Him for things if it is wrong for us to pray to Him..

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
I cry so many times - my late dad used to ask me call me to him my mom would hear me and come to me,my siblings always worried and consoling me- I have this thought often - everyone hears me no one deserts me - ALLAH abondoned me while I had high hopes of His Fadl.

I been crying to Him everywhere in my all life out of repentance out of asking Him for help be it my college library islamic madrassa in my enemy's home& everyone close has wiped my tears away including a poor maid who I loved & she liked me for my kindness.

My father who I left under assumption that I'm possessed to another city was CRYING his eyes out on this loss- I had gone without telling them& I came back with beautiful calamity of no issue with me & ruining my repute in family & bringing myself to notice of Pak top intelligencentre.

For having some cash I sold my gold chain that ny dad had bought us two sisters- Every move thereafter was Quran led&it has shocked& paralysed my brain whenever I think of these painful last 8 years- when I returned I met misery upon misery to extreme.

Earlier too it was extreme bad but now illness ocd relationships I'll reputation humiliation the s3curity from apostate agencies imaan loss & an awesome HEARTBREAK - I can't move on.

So I believe that hopelessness should be in my mins. Every day upon waking up& same drama is exhausting& I'm sick of it.
Aoa. This is really sad beother. I dont know how to console u

SoldierAmatUllah
08-21-2021, 08:06 AM
I'm a sister @Iammuslim a98

keiv
08-21-2021, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
No agreement here
No agreement here or no argument here?

keiv
08-21-2021, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa
So brother isnt doing good deeds in hopes of getting janah somewaht similar? Why does Allah tell us to Ask Him for things if it is wrong for us to pray to Him..

- - - Updated - - -
The afterlife is an everlasting place for all of us. It will either be good or bad, nothing in between. This life is an imperfect, temporary place where the intention of our creation is to worship Allah. It is not wrong for us to pray for what we think is good for us, but we should not put all of our hopes into it. Whether we get what we pray for or not, it should not make us lose faith as we are supposed to believe everything is in Allah's control. Don't feel hopeless if you have ups and downs. Every single one of us has gone through this in our own ways and many will continue to. There are things I have prayed for years ago, some things I got, others I haven't. This could be landing a certain career, getting certain wealth, and so on. It wasn't until I got what I wanted that I realized it wasn't everything I thought it would be. I look at that as a lesson learned so when I think I want something, I know not to feel let down if I don't get it because its always for the best.

Other than that, that's really all I can say. This is something where I've put 100% of my trust in Allah and sometimes, these sort of feelings are hard to translate into words.

Many verses to ponder on but this one always comes to mind.

Attachment 7262

SoldierAmatUllah
08-21-2021, 03:10 PM
Very informative post.

JazakAllah hu khayr

iammuslim98
08-22-2021, 11:15 AM
The afterlife is an everlasting place for all of us. It will either be good or bad, nothing in between. This life is an imperfect, temporary place where the intention of our creation is to worship Allah. It is not wrong for us to pray for what we think is good for us, but we should not put all of our hopes into it. Whether we get what we pray for or not, it should not make us lose faith as we are supposed to believe everything is in Allah's control. Don't feel hopeless if you have ups and downs. Every single one of us has gone through this in our own ways and many will continue to. There are things I have prayed for years ago, some things I got, others I haven't. This could be landing a certain career, getting certain wealth, and so on. It wasn't until I got what I wanted that I realized it wasn't everything I thought it would be. I look at that as a lesson learned so when I think I want something, I know not to feel let down if I don't get it because its always for the best.

Other than that, that's really all I can say. This is something where I've put 100% of my trust in Allah and sometimes, these sort of feelings are hard to translate into words.

Many verses to ponder on but this one always comes to mind.

Attachment 7262

Aoa. So should we not pray for any thing in this world? Why dk we work hard if this world is temporary.

keiv
08-22-2021, 06:58 PM
Aoa. So should we not pray for any thing in this world?
No, this is not what I'm saying. When we pray, we put our trust in Allah and leave the outcome to Him, whatever that outcome may be.

Why dk we work hard if this world is temporary.
We work to survive. How hard you work is relative to your situation I suppose.

iammuslim98
08-25-2021, 04:20 AM
Aoa
This is so confusing to me.on earlier posts ive read people saying they didnt make thw right dua and it wasnt answered..how do ww know which dua is right.even if it is not haram in islam. How do i know when to stop asking for that dua and move on.how do we know anything

keiv
08-26-2021, 09:13 PM
There are things we can and cannot control. The things that we cannot control, we leave to Allah. As I said, make dua and leave the rest to Him. It isn't a matter of making a prayer and then waiting around for it to happen. That will only leave you in the situation that you're in now.

iammuslim98
09-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Aoa..then what should we do if not wait ?
Bcuz when i make dua i always think of cause and effect. For instance bcuz i did A, B cannot happen.or 2 plus 2 will always lead to 4

FinalNyc
09-06-2021, 06:49 AM
Just trust the process. It may not be an answered prayer now but, it may be answered soon when you are ready enough. Or it can be also seen that what you are praying is not good for you.

iammuslim98
09-16-2021, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FinalNyc
Just trust the process. It may not be an answered prayer now but, it may be answered soon when you are ready enough. Or it can be also seen that what you are praying is not good for you.

Aoa. But it isn't something bad. I don't know. My mental state has fully deteriorated because of this dua and I don't know what to do.stopped waking up for tahajjud.many a time I wake up and don't have the strength to move or get up to pray..I am at my lowest

Duas_Revival
09-24-2021, 09:54 PM
Aoa. But it isn't something bad. I don't know. My mental state has fully deteriorated because of this dua and I don't know what to do.stopped waking up for tahajjud.many a time I wake up and don't have the strength to move or get up to pray..I am at my lowest
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to strengthening Imaan - Would like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?

It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

Pronunciation: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Secondly - here is a motivational video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHYTzyCh2_8

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

iammuslim98
09-26-2021, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to strengthening Imaan - Would like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?

It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

Pronunciation: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Secondly - here is a motivational video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHYTzyCh2_8

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Aoa. Jazakallah brother for sharing the dua. I have realised that the dua I am making won't be manifested cuz of the attached realities.. I need to focus on other duas insteas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.