/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 1 to 1 Free Online Qur’an Class

A_Haq
08-24-2021, 03:51 PM
AssalamuAlaikum,

Since I have a lot of free time especially on weekends, I am willing to offer free 1 to 1 Qur’an lessons on reciting/tajweed/memorisation once a week for one or two hours.

I am a 19 year old British Pakistani and Alhamdulillah have recently become Hafidh of the Qur’an. I can help with correct pronunciation of letters and teaching tajweed rules as well as testing memorisation.

I am offering lessons for free as I am not experienced in teaching at all so the class will be beneficial for both student and teacher inshaAllah.

If you are interested please contact me on this website and inshaAllah I can hopefully arrange something.

JazakAllah Khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.