/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am terrified

LadyanaAiza
08-25-2021, 01:59 AM
Asalamualaikum,

i want to ask question, its make me scared thinking about it, in my tongue, there is something there that i dont like before, soo i brush my tongue soo hard, and then i dont know how its form the name of allah in my tongue, its like reddish skin, meanwhile in my mouth palate, there is something like reddish skin that form curse word like F word because i brush its hard too, when we talk, our tongue will move and touch our mouth palate, when i talk, allah name will touch that curse word, im afraid to talk now, my question is,

1.what if that curse word touching allah name, does its mean i commit blasphemy even though i dont even have intention to insult allah because when we talk, we will deliberately move our tongue and its touching our mouth palate.

2. What if that curse word beside allah name? I mean like that curse words on my mouth palate on the left and allah name on tongue on the right? When i talk, its will create blasphemy sentence because tongue and mouth palate will connect, Does its mean i curse allah? because if someone commit blasphemy through writing, they will write allah name and curse word after that, im scared everytime i talk, i commit blasphemy even though i dont have any intention to insult allah because we will deliberately moving our tongue when we talk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yunussalaf
08-26-2021, 04:48 PM
Bismi Allahi wa salatu wa salam alaa nabiiyuna Muhammed wa alaa alihi wa ashabihi ajmaeen.

Wa alaykum Salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakaatahu.

It is great to ponder upon Allah's Names but some Muslims want to see ALLAH'S Name everywhere and in everything until it becomes an obsession.

Whether this is your case is not important. But Muslims have no need to look for Allah's Names in this way because we have an abundance of signs with Qur'an and Sunnah. So no need for anything else.

My advice is to stop looking at your tongue in this way or search for these things in your mouth and do not brush to hard as to damage the skin. Instead follow and practice the Sunnah, study the knowledge about Allah's Names, read Qur'an, etc.

And Allah Knows Best.

Alpha Dude
08-26-2021, 06:45 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Allah is merciful. He is not going to punish you for something you have no control over. E.g. when you dream yourself doing something bad, there is no sin on you as you have no control over it.

In your situation, you have assumed that your mouth has Allah's name and a swear word written on there. Whatever the case may be, it is not something of your own control. So, nothing to worry about.

We should love Allah. He is not a monster that will punish you something outside of your control.

FinalNyc
08-27-2021, 03:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
We should love Allah. He is not a monster that will punish you something outside of your control.
Indeed. He is merciful and will love us regardless.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.