PDA

View Full Version : supervisor refuses me to pray asr namaz in congregation

AkhirahStrategy
08-30-2021, 01:15 PM
i like to pray on time and with the mosque jama but asr prayer time
coincides with the time i finish the job
before this new supervisor arrived i used to finish work 15 mins early so
that i can join the congregation.but the new supervisor is strict about
the timing and i tried to explain to him but he is not having non of that.
is there a sin on me if i pray 10 mins after the jama in mosque.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
08-31-2021, 03:58 PM
May Allah make it easy for you to pray Jumaah on time

I used to have a job that sometimes makes it hard to pray on time. It's not just the supervisor but also the environment.
I left that job and found something else that pays much lesser but more convenient to pray on time Alhamdulillah so I'm not planning to leave it anytime soon.

add : hadith

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (ﷺ), who said:
Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: The first of his actions for which a servant of Allah will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be his salaat.
If they are in order, then he will have prospered and succeeded: and if they are wanting, then he will have failed and lost.
If there is something defective in his obligatory salat, the Lord (glorified and exalted be He) will say:
See if My servant has any supererogatory salaat with which may be completed that which was defective in his obligatory salaat.
Then the rest of his actions will be judged in like fashion.

Hadith Qudsi, at-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Ahmad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.