/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for rape in Islam

Iwannaknow
08-31-2021, 01:00 PM
I watched the video about the murder of Junko Futura today. Tears rolled down my eyes when I read how brutally she was raped and it seemed unfair that the murderers got only 17yrs of imprisonment and I also read in the comment section that the rapists are dwelling freely in Japan, bragging about how they raped her and how much fun they had. Now my question is, what punishment Allah will give to these monsters on the Day of Judgment? Also, will the girl who got raped be granted Jannah despite being a non-Muslim?
Here is the link of the article about Junko Futura
[Link removed]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
08-31-2021, 03:45 PM
In summary :

The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.
There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her, which may be proven by her screaming and shouting for help.

Punishment for deliberate murder : The relative of the victim may have the killer killed, or accept diyah (blood money) and let the killer go

More info here :

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/72338/ruling-on-the-crime-of-rape

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1048...berate-killing

- - - Updated - - -

These are punishments in this dunya. The final judgement is on Judgement Day and Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.