/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im having negative thoughts about waswas

Sulaiman098
09-12-2021, 08:43 AM
When i pray to Allah,and also when i make Du'a to Allah,idk from nowhere something comes in my mind....like i know im supplicating to Allah but the thing i imagine in my head it just tells me that im supplicatting to Another person or a particular person in my head,so is this shirk?btw i dont say anything physically or action's its just in my head and causing me problems so pls kindly help it would be Good to me Insh'allah,may Allah reward you for that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iammuslim98
09-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Aoa.. It isn't shirk because u know u are having waswas. Don't worry. Keep supplicating

Sulaiman098
09-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Thank you my so much for the reply,may Allah guide you and grant you and your family Paradise Ameen.

Yunussalaf
09-12-2021, 09:02 PM
As salam alaykum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakaatahu.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

I read a fatwa on islamweb.com that the thoughts which pass through our head is not within our control so therefore we will not be punished for them. One should simply ignore them or spit/blow lightly over the left shoulder after saying audhu bi Allahi mina shaytaani rajeem 3 times. Sometimes the waswas is so strong that one should just ignore it and do nothing.
It may be a test where Allah wants the person to concentrate more during prayer in order to come closer to Him. Obviously sins may also be the cause of the lack of concentration. So we must try to free ourselves from sins as much as possible in order to reach a higher state and feel the peace, coolness of the eyes and closeness to Allah The Majestic during prayer. This is a great ne3ma so it is worth striving for.

I thank you for your post because I am working a lot on being better in prayer myself. I'm also reminded by the hadith in 40 nawawi which says that we are not punished as long as we do not act on the thoughts. Actually we are rewarded a hasanat for not acting upon it!

And Allah Knows Best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sulaiman098
09-13-2021, 10:22 AM
Yes,My brother and thanks for the Reply,May Allah (SWT) guide you and reward you Ameen.

Yunussalaf
09-13-2021, 10:35 AM
Your welcome. I wrote it also to benefit myself but I am happy if someone benefits from it also. I hope that some good deeds will be recorded.
الله المستعان
. And Ameeeen to your dua.

Sulaiman098
09-13-2021, 11:37 AM
Yes Ameen,and Thank you so much my dear brother May Allah bless you,Jazakhallah khairan

Duas_Revival
09-24-2021, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
btw i dont say anything physically or action's its just in my head and causing me problems so pls kindly help it would be Good to me Insh'allah,may Allah reward you for that.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to protection from Shirk - Do You Know The Supplication Taught To Us By The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)? The Messenger (S.A.W) warned us against shirk, fearing that his Ummah might fall into it, and said “The thing I fear most for you is minor shirk.”

The Messenger (S.A.W) also said: “Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock. Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you both minor and major forms of it” (Saying this Du’a).

Pronunciation: Allahumma inni a’oo-zu bika an oosh-rika bika wa ana a’lamu, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Sulaiman098
09-25-2021, 04:25 AM
Thank you so much brother,i will remember you in my Du'a Insh'allah and Insh'allah i will memorize the Du'a

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.