/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I worked it out

ALIY~AH
09-18-2021, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry if I haven't stopped following whatever I saw and if I offended anyone but apparently allah loves effort "pursuit"
What the signs were apart from everything else physical and sometimes confusing was the night sky turning to day light, and the gold flashing angel in my room I caught on camera. Apparently its the angel of death in islam. The sunrise quickly on my front door on camera. I tried so many ways to find peace and share it I had many experiences including getting cursed but I'm praying to Allah to change this for me. We're I am I told them they help me and listen. But last night it felt like I died and I went no were I think I have a lot of praying to do "in the pursuit of hapiness" and gratefulness but one thing I kept no matter how hard it gets never give in and always tell the truth I LOVE ISLAM and I'm unsure of anything else but I don't need to be I know what I feel in my heart. Thank you, lots of kindness to everyone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.