/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah's angels blessed me

ALIY~AH
09-20-2021, 09:25 AM
I don't like talking about how hard life has been
Or how it made me but it is clear to me now after believing in Allah
That the ginns have cursed me, because when I was saying my duas?
I think I saw angels protect me against them chanting really strange things just nattering
But the angels kept moving them and I kept saying my prayers
Thw more I prayed the worse ot got I tried all night till I fell asleep
I can't tell you we're but they can move and swap places or maybe bodies
I know because the voices kept changing locations in the room but the angels kept moving them. The only time they were quiet was when a man entered the room they didn't see him I'm just going to keep praying I know I might have done a lot of damage by saying gods were evil I was trying to find faith but as I did that they locked me out of everything they programme apple phones and all phones if you do.
Nt have protection on it. I know everything is one step at a time now, I'm best of thinking things for myself and not sharing them after all nobody knows your truth. I'm OK best of blessings to everyone and I really do hope we can all find peace. When the angels were helping me I wrote this "believe in the protection of Allah he will give you breath, if you continually seek faith you will find your way, sometimes it's hard to see how blessed you are often it can be scary and confusing but it will be OK allah loves you and doesn't want you to be ever scared or have any fear believe that no matter how terrible things are allah is always blessing you the angels around you do the hardest of work when your asleep but when it's time they'll do it infront of your eyes and show you so much love and protection it doesn't matter what you see in your minds eye it's what you see with your own two eyes that matters allah knows you. Praying for love and peace and blessing for you thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
09-20-2021, 05:08 PM
Greetings and peace be with you ALIY~AH;

When you feel such a powerful affirmation, you will probably feel called to do something.

May Allah bless you on your journey,
Eric

ALIY~AH
09-21-2021, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=Eric H;3042718]Greetings and peace be with you ALIY~AH;

When you feel such a powerful affirmation, you will probably feel called to do something.

May Allah bless you on your journey,
Eric

Well I can't get on my just love page to finish my journey of faiththey locked me out of everything, but it doesn't matter I'm trying to get better now.and that's perfect to me.i just want the bad people to go away. But I know allahs angels protect me all I can do is hope

Thank yoy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.