/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Warning to brothers and sisters

xboxisdead
09-28-2021, 05:07 PM
Asaam Alaikum!! How are you all? It have been a long time since I posted this topic but I feel I need to share it and finalize it once and for all. Reason why I am opening this topic, because I want to warn my brothers and sisters who may dangerously leftt fold of Islam without them knowing it. I fear that due to ignorance, they are unware they are out of fold of Islam and while doing their deeds of prayers, zakaat, etc it will not be accepted in day of judgement due to their believe or expressing it in their tongue.

I am talking about hating what is in the Qura'an without knowing it that their hate is hating what is in the Qura'an. The biggest topic right now that could bring majority of people out of fold of Islam is the issue between roles of the gender and what rights Allah have given to each over the other. It is the hottest topic right now. One can see topics of feminism, equality, liberalism, etc All these are kufr. I will list the believes that if you have them, you have left fold of Islam and need to return back to Islam and disblieve on those believes that made you an oppostate. Hurrry and do this now before it is too late:

1) Believe that men and women are the same and no difference between them. Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have said in the Qura'an if you read the verse, "And the male is not like the female[5] ", Verse 36 from Surat 3, The Family of Imran. You know Allah have said the male is not like the female and here you disagree with it, object with it, believe that the male is like the female or both male and female are equal or both the same. Here you have disbelieved, because you objected or disbelieved in this verse. You are no longer a Muslim. You can go ahead now and do whatever you, homosexuality, lesbiansim, worship a statue, it doesn't matter. You are no longer a Muslim. You wish to return back to Islam, then first do Shahada and disbelieve in, "equality, male is like the female," or anything that opposes or go against this verse.

2) You believe that men are not superior over women. I fell for this too, before. But I realize now that is my mistake. Allah have said in the Qura'an, “And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.” (Quran, Baqara: 228 – Yusuf Ali translation.). Here we see that women ARE NOT SUPERIOR OVER MEN, like feminism is trying to push or other women who fell for this trap. Nor do wife have a degree over her husband or EQUAL to her husband. You disbelieve in this verse or object to it, then you have left the fold of Islam.

3) Objecting that a man have right to initiate a divorce and not a woman or objecting that a man can have more than wife and a wife object to that:

So, this an Islamic lesson for everyone here who is been brainwashed by the media:

Becareful, Feminism, Gender Equality, Women liberation, and Liberlism are tools designed exclusively to take you out of the fold of Islam. Feminism is a religion. Liberalism is a religion. Question I have to ask, what is your religion? Are you Muslim, Feminism, or Liberalism?

If you notice all end with ism, which ism are you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SamehSalim
09-28-2021, 07:22 PM
Muslim does not equal feminism.
As a woman, trust me we know that, we are very much aware of our limits as women. We know our duties and responsibilities. I mean how could we forget when there really isn't an opportunity that goes by without a man reinstating this, reminding us like we are strayed sheep. We are not demanding equality, we are not stating that our capabilities and duties align. Wanting to be treated like an actual person isn't embarking feminism like most Muslim males think. Its simply respect, treating your wife with the same delicacy as you treat your mother isn't a sin, its not a cult.
Since we have talked about the boundaries of a woman. Lets talk about the boundaries of the alpha gender that many male Muslims seem to overshadow (might be due to the fact that they are too fixated on the duties of a woman and forget that they also have limits too).
One thing that men have seem to normalise completely especially in the media is not covering your awrah.
Wearing tight skinny jeans or shirt is haram, shorts above the knees included.
Next is wearing gold chains. Another aspect that seems to be normalised amongst men.
Having a moustache or shaving beard lower than 1/2 cm...
My personal favourite, marrying more than 4 wives, especially when you cannot cater emotionally or financially to any of them.

:)

xboxisdead
09-29-2021, 01:50 AM
You misunderstood my post sister. This post is not to lure it over. This post is to educate people not to go against the Qura'an. I would have said the sametime as a man had Allah reversed it. I don't want our brothers and sisters to leave fold of Islam unknowingly because of the media, indocterniation, feminism, liberalism, etc and they spend their entire life worshiping Allah and fasting and zakaat thinking they will enter paradise but go to hellfire instead. I want to open and widen the minds of people here to know what causes a person to leave of Islam, to void it and if you are there to return back before it is too late.

Respecting both husband and wife are the fundemental requirement for marriage to maintain solid. The marriage will enter shakey grounds and crumble if either direspect the other. It doesn't need two to make marriage fall apart. Just one to disrespect the other and marriage goes to peaces. I agree for men who marry four wives and is unable to cater to one. Don't feel bad for these women, feel bad for him. The punishment he will receive in the afterlife is so severe, you better petty him and feel sorry for him.

Both sexes are falling short in terms of awrah and following the right path. I agree with men who are suppose to be leading the country failing short. Did you see what happened in Saudi Arabia?

it is insulting at best. Have people heard of Assaad Alshary. I want to post his video where he talks about Saudi Arabia and how shameful they have reached, for both sexes in how low they have gotten. He speaks only Arabic. Moderator, before I post this I want to ask your permission if I am permitted to do it. The video is all about him talking about what is happening in Saudi Arabia, but he shows a very short clip of a woman coming out of the car, showing her stomach and braw as she flails the Saudi Arabia flag and men like dogs look at her and take her picture. This clip is 10 seconds. Can I post his video here? I want to ask so I don't get flagged by moderator. If they say yes, I will paste the link here.

AabiruSabeel
09-29-2021, 07:07 AM
:salam:
@xboxisdead
No, you don't have to post the video. You have made your point.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
09-29-2021, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Asaam Alaikum!! How are you all? It have been a long time since I posted this topic but I feel I need to share it and finalize it once and for all. Reason why I am opening this topic, because I want to warn my brothers and sisters who may dangerously leftt fold of Islam without them knowing it. I fear that due to ignorance, they are unware they are out of fold of Islam and while doing their deeds of prayers, zakaat, etc it will not be accepted in day of judgement due to their believe or expressing it in their tongue.
Aleykum selam brother. Thanks for your concern and doing effort to warn us of such potential dangers...Though I mostly agree with you, I have some corrections on your post here and there.

First of all, it is not that easy to leave the fold of Islam without knowing it. Islam has 6 pillars...if you believe in those 6 pillars, you are within the fold of Islam...like the explanation in the video, you have to reject one of those pillars knowingly to leave the fold of Islam...so doing something or believing something is halal without knowing that is forbidden in the Quraan does not bring you out of the folds of Islaam because you didn't know. We all have that problem. The Quraan covers a lot of topics...there is always a topic somewhere in the Quraan we somehow overlooked...we think something is halal where in fact it is haram...if we knew, we wouldn't do it...or at least we wouldn't object to it that it is haram.

I am talking about hating what is in the Qura'an without knowing it that their hate is hating what is in the Qura'an. The biggest topic right now that could bring majority of people out of fold of Islam is the issue between roles of the gender and what rights Allah have given to each over the other. It is the hottest topic right now. One can see topics of feminism, equality, liberalism, etc All these are kufr. I will list the believes that if you have them, you have left fold of Islam and need to return back to Islam and disblieve on those believes that made you an oppostate. Hurrry and do this now before it is too late:

1) Believe that men and women are the same and no difference between them.
Literally no one can claim with genuinity that men and women are the same. of course there are differences between them...no one believes that.
"men and women being the same" is another issue than "pronouncing men and women the same by law"
Here in the West people believe men and women having the same rights is justice...but at the same time they look indignant if a transsexual goes to a woman toilet or wins the female championship in some sport.

But if those twisted laws are active in a country where we happen to live in...we cannot do much...we do not believe in them but we have to obey.

Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have said in the Qura'an if you read the verse, "And the male is not like the female[5] ", Verse 36 from Surat 3, The Family of Imran. You know Allah have said the male is not like the female and here you disagree with it, object with it, believe that the male is like the female or both male and female are equal or both the same.
no one is claiming that. everyone knows men and women are not the same...anyone who claims that should look into mountains of evidences. the fact that women can bear children where men can't is enough...but there are enough scientific evidence to say that in general men are more muscular, are stronger, faster...women are more emotional...more social people and men more tecnical....statistically.
Here you have disbelieved, because you objected or disbelieved in this verse. You are no longer a Muslim. You can go ahead now and do whatever you, homosexuality, lesbiansim, worship a statue, it doesn't matter. You are no longer a Muslim. You wish to return back to Islam, then first do Shahada and disbelieve in, "equality, male is like the female," or anything that opposes or go against this verse.
No you haven't left the folds of Islam because you didn't object to anything in the Quraan knowingly...you just were not aware of it. Always good to do Shahada...so you should always do shahada, but there is no need to retake it just for this purpose.

2) You believe that men are not superior over women. I fell for this too, before. But I realize now that is my mistake. Allah have said in the Qura'an, “And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.” (Quran, Baqara: 228 – Yusuf Ali translation.). Here we see that women ARE NOT SUPERIOR OVER MEN, like feminism is trying to push or other women who fell for this trap. Nor do wife have a degree over her husband or EQUAL to her husband. You disbelieve in this verse or object to it, then you have left the fold of Islam.
Men have authority over their wives...yes...men get more rights with heritages than their sisters...yes...but if a man has a female boss or master, he cannot say, "I am a man, so I am superior to her because the Quraan says so". No the Quraan does not say such a thing.

3) Objecting that a man have right to initiate a divorce and not a woman or objecting that a man can have more than wife and a wife object to that:

So, this an Islamic lesson for everyone here who is been brainwashed by the media:
The media is a dangerous place...not Islaams worst enemy...thanks to the media the message of Islaam reaches the farest corners of the Earth. The Earth is a dangerous place also...you do not just send your wife and kids into the jungle unattended do you? or at least make them aware of the dangers in the jungle...the same with the world wide web and media....yes it is dangerous if you are just sitting on your couch watching deen TV and not being concerned about what your kid is doing in his/her room behind the laptop.
Becareful, Feminism, Gender Equality, Women liberation, and Liberlism are tools designed exclusively to take you out of the fold of Islam. Feminism is a religion. Liberalism is a religion. Question I have to ask, what is your religion? Are you Muslim, Feminism, or Liberalism?

If you notice all end with ism, which ism are you?
the -ism as a suffix:
-ism is attached to verb roots to form action nouns:baptize → bapt- + -ism → baptism.
-ism is used to form nouns showing action or practice:adventure + -ism → adventurism (= the action or practice of taking risks in intervening in international affairs).

So it can be a religion but not always...it can also be just the action or practice like adventurism or a condition like autism.

iammuslim98
10-03-2021, 04:40 PM
Aoa. Men are not superior to women..there is an entire video on this by Nauman Ali Khan on YouTube. I think it was his Ramadan series but is in Urdu..episode 9 or 10..
The biggest problem is men like u defending quranic verses without understanding their essence..and then spreading this false limited knowledge to others .... have you never written character analysis or sketches on various novels in school?

Ümit
10-03-2021, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa. Men are not superior to women..there is an entire video on this by Nauman Ali Khan on YouTube. I think it was his Ramadan series but is in Urdu..episode 9 or 10..
The biggest problem is men like u defending quranic verses without understanding their essence..and then spreading this false limited knowledge to others .... have you never written character analysis or sketches on various novels in school?
Wait...who are you talking to? Who did you refer to with "men like you"?

Ümit
10-04-2021, 07:04 PM
Do you wish to explain yourself who you are referring to and which other verses did he explain without understanding their essence?

Or was this just a false accusation?

xboxisdead
10-07-2021, 04:23 AM
What we understand is that the "superiority" is exclusive in dunya affairs. In the afterlife, there is no such thing. There are superior women over men and vice versa based on your deeds. I could be married to a wife and I am superior to her in wordly affair which is why it is obligatory on her to be "obediant" to me in terms of wordly affair. Naturally, if I ask her to do things that benefit her in the afterlife it is insane for her to argue with me and refuse it. However, she could have accumilated a trillion more deeds than I could ever do in my life and in the afterlife she is superior to me based in her deed. Problem however, that they are both men and women who wage war against Allah for what he decreed, and refuse to submit to his commands. Yet, they call themselves Muslim. Then they complain why their marriage fall apart, why there are large single mothers, why children don't have fathers, why lineage is destroyed, why there are large crimes in society and why society is falling apart. Then they attempt to do everything against Allah's command in hopes to solve a problem that cannot be solved. Only by believing in Allah, submitting to him and be true Muslim can social problems be solved.

As false accusation, that is common and unfortunately a very common that women do against men. Don't believe me, watch the media in non-Muslim world who believe in gender equality, feminism, liberasim, and women liberation. Watch how many girls and women false accuse boys and men. Watch when women are superior over men and see how their society are falling apart. Watch their schools with gender mixing, where rape is more common than water from faucet.

Anyone who think they know better than Allah are not only disbelievers but full blown fool.

iammuslim98
10-12-2021, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Wait...who are you talking to? Who did you refer to with "men like you"?

Aoa, definitely i am talking to the man who made such a claim.. and I think it is male nature to accuse women..didn't a MAN accuse Ayesha of committing a grave sin... And he didn't even come forward.. so please before you get hurt by a comment, understand islam ( not the one interpreted by male scholars since day1)

iammuslim98
10-12-2021, 10:41 AM
What we understand is that the "superiority" is exclusive in dunya affairs. In the afterlife, there is no such thing. There are superior women over men and vice versa based on your deeds. I could be married to a wife and I am superior to her in wordly affair which is why it is obligatory on her to be "obediant" to me in terms of wordly affair. Naturally, if I ask her to do things that benefit her in the afterlife it is insane for her to argue with me and refuse it. However, she could have accumilated a trillion more deeds than I could ever do in my life and in the afterlife she is superior to me based in her deed. Problem however, that they are both men and women who wage war against Allah for what he decreed, and refuse to submit to his commands. Yet, they call themselves Muslim. Then they complain why their marriage fall apart, why there are large single mothers, why children don't have fathers, why lineage is destroyed, why there are large crimes in society and why society is falling apart. Then they attempt to do everything against Allah's command in hopes to solve a problem that cannot be solved. Only by believing in Allah, submitting to him and be true Muslim can social problems be solved.

As false accusation, that is common and unfortunately a very common that women do against men. Don't believe me, watch the media in non-Muslim world who believe in gender equality, feminism, liberasim, and women liberation. Watch how many girls and women false accuse boys and men. Watch when women are superior over men and see how their society are falling apart. Watch their schools with gender mixing, where rape is more common than water from faucet.

Anyone who think they know better than Allah are not only disbelievers but full blown fool.
Wow.. you just watch the current media and propaganda and you believe ebry woman is like that.so is ur mother also like that? Have you ever looked back a bit more. What about the time whem woman are considered so impure that they wrnnot even allowed in the house, or what about the accusation that it was Eve who lured Adam and got humans kicked out of heaven? And all the accusations that certain women are wtiches..what about that

Ümit
10-12-2021, 11:03 AM
Aoa, definitely i am talking to the man who made such a claim.. and I think it is male nature to accuse women..didn't a MAN accuse Ayesha of committing a grave sin... And he didn't even come forward.. so please before you get hurt by a comment, understand islam ( not the one interpreted by male scholars since day1)
I made such a claim. it is right there in the Quraan An-Nisa 4:34.

Ibn Kathir about verse 4:34:
[QUOTE]
(34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are Qanitat, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard. As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, and beat them, but if they return to obedience, do not seek a means against them. Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.) Allah said,

﴿ ٱلرِّجَالُ قَوَّٲمُونَ عَلَى ٱلنِّسَآءِ ﴾
(Men are the protectors and maintainers of women,) meaning, the man is responsible for the woman, and he is her maintainer, caretaker and leader who disciplines her if she deviates.

﴿ بِمَا فَضَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلَىٰ بَعۡضٍ۬ ﴾
(because Allah has made one of them to excel the other,) meaning, because men excel over women and are better than them for certain tasks. This is why prophethood was exclusive of men, as well as other important positions of leadership. The Prophet said,

« لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَة »
(People who appoint a woman to be their leader, will never achieve success.) Al-Bukhari recorded this Hadith. Such is the case with appointing women as judges or on other positions of leadership.

﴿ وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُواْ مِنۡ أَمۡوَٲلِهِمۡ-ۚ ﴾
(and because they spend from their means.) meaning the dowry, expenditures and various expenses that Allah ordained in His Book and the Sunnah of His Messenger for men to spend on women. For these reasons it is suitable that he is appointed her maintainer, just as Allah said,

﴿ وَلِلرِّجَالِ عَلَيۡہِنَّ دَرَجَةٌ۬-ۗ ﴾
(But men have a degree (of responsibility) over them).
[/QUOT]

So, there you have it...pretty clear if you ask me...what's there not to understand?

Of course this doesn't mean that the man should be a dictator...and it also doesn't mean that men are superior to women in everything...

So I am pretty curios about the claim that says otherwise.

iammuslim98
10-21-2021, 11:30 AM
Allah says in the holy Quran ,”O Man! Fear your Lord who has created you from a single soul, then from it created its mate and from these two, spread the creation of countless men and women. Fear Allah through whom you demand your mutual rights and do not cut relations of the womb. Surely, Allah is ever an all-Watcher over you.” Surah An-Nisa (4:1)

This verse clearly explains that men and women are basically equal genders and gender one is not superior to the other. Islam confers equal rights to both genders, notwithstanding their caste, creed, custom, values, norm and traditions. The Quranic injunctions imply that the rights of the men are of women and women’s rights are of men.

Ümit
10-21-2021, 03:36 PM
Allah says in the holy Quran ,”O Man! Fear your Lord who has created you from a single soul, then from it created its mate and from these two, spread the creation of countless men and women. Fear Allah through whom you demand your mutual rights and do not cut relations of the womb. Surely, Allah is ever an all-Watcher over you.” Surah An-Nisa (4:1)

This verse clearly explains that men and women are basically equal genders and gender one is not superior to the other. Islam confers equal rights to both genders, notwithstanding their caste, creed, custom, values, norm and traditions. The Quranic injunctions imply that the rights of the men are of women and women’s rights are of men.
Wait, are you now implying that verse 4:34 is false or contradicting verse 4:1?
Because verse 4:34 is pretty clear that men are responsible of their wives which makes them their superior. So they have not equal rights.

Why are you deliberately choose a verse where you must assume things (and you assumed wrong) if there is a clear verse available?

Besides 4:1 does not speak about which gender is superior to which....where did you get that from? They do not have equal rights..."mutual rights" means in this case...that men have certain rights over women and women have certain rights over their husbands...but those rights are not the same.

You accuse people for claiming something without understanding the Quraan...but here you are yourself...rejecting verse 4:34 and then following to assume stuff about verse 4:1 that are not true.

iammuslim98
10-21-2021, 05:10 PM
Wait, are you now implying that verse 4:34 is false or contradicting verse 4:1?
Because verse 4:34 is pretty clear that men are responsible of their wives which makes them their superior. So they have not equal rights.

Why are you deliberately choose a verse where you must assume things (and you assumed wrong) if there is a clear verse available?

Besides 4:1 does not speak about which gender is superior to which....where did you get that from? They do not have equal rights..."mutual rights" means in this case...that men have certain rights over women and women have certain rights over their husbands...but those rights are not the same.

You accuse people for claiming something without understanding the Quraan...but here you are yourself...rejecting verse 4:34 and then following to assume stuff about verse 4:1 that are not true.

https://youtu.be/-gGM9VM83tY

It is in urdu. Find yourself a friend who can translate this to u if u dont understand urdu/hindi.

You talk about "mutual"rights..the term mutual cannot apply on an imbalanced relationship dynamics. You can see it in world politics,in homs and even societies.
For someone who is so ardent to prove me wrong logically, ur knowledge is questionable

I wont be indulging in your time wasting argument when clearly you have no interest in learning the true essence of islam

Ümit
10-21-2021, 07:52 PM
https://youtu.be/-gGM9VM83tY

It is in urdu. Find yourself a friend who can translate this to u if u dont understand urdu/hindi.

You talk about "mutual"rights..the term mutual cannot apply on an imbalanced relationship dynamics. You can see it in world politics,in homs and even societies.
For someone who is so ardent to prove me wrong logically, ur knowledge is questionable

I wont be indulging in your time wasting argument when clearly you have no interest in learning the true essence of islam
Can someone please translate the video im the link?
İ am really interested in what the man has to say.
Or at least a short summary of the explanation.

About mutual rights...no one is talking about imbalanced relationships.
See it like an agreement, a trade...you trade one thing for the other...
You wont trade the same things...you trade one thing for something else.
Different things but equal value.

Like that is mutual rights...different rights...equally valuable....no imbalance.

iammuslim98
10-22-2021, 01:01 AM
Can someone please translate the video im the link?
İ am really interested in what the man has to say.
Or at least a short summary of the explanation.

About mutual rights...no one is talking about imbalanced relationships.
See it like an agreement, a trade...you trade one thing for the other...
You wont trade the same things...you trade one thing for something else.
Different things but equal value.

Like that is mutual rights...different rights...equally valuable....no imbalance.

Lol, how will there be no imbalance if one is superior to the other? Again, even in trade, arelationship is established. A trade relationship of rights, duties etc.. even in an agreement between two parties, fhe stronger one gets more profit as opposed to the weaker one..so if u think Allah favored men over women then perhaps

Ümit
10-22-2021, 06:12 AM
Lol, how will there be no imbalance if one is superior to the other? Again, even in trade, arelationship is established. A trade relationship of rights, duties etc.. even in an agreement between two parties, fhe stronger one gets more profit as opposed to the weaker one..so if u think Allah favored men over women then perhaps
If you rent a house and you sign the contract, your mutual rights (which means, your rights over the landlord, and the landlords rights over you) are written in that contract. You and your landlord do not have the same rights, but if the situation is healthy, then the contract is balanced because otherwise you wouldn't sign it.

About Allah favoring men over women...its not about favoring the one over the other. Do I need to remember you that this life is just a test? This life is not fair...one gets born rich, the other gets born poor...one is sick other one healthy...Does Allah favor the rich man over the poor one? Does Allah favor the healthy person over the sick one?
That is your logic.

It doesn't work that way....but never mind...just tell me how do I interpret verse 4:34? That is what this topic is about

iammuslim98
10-22-2021, 10:14 AM
Who will have more control over the agreement, the land lord or the tenant?

If you think Allah doesnt favor men, then why as per u, did he grant them a degree higher? Obviously its bcuz of that? Why wasnt there any female prophet?

You can ask someone to translate the video for you. Its clearly mentioned.i dont have the time to translate a 10 min video for you

Ümit
10-22-2021, 10:28 AM
Who will have more control over the agreement, the land lord or the tenant?

If you think Allah doesnt favor men, then why as per u, did he grant them a degree higher? Obviously its bcuz of that? Why wasnt there any female prophet?

You can ask someone to translate the video for you. Its clearly mentioned.i dont have the time to translate a 10 min video for you
I don't want you to translate a 10 min video for me...I just ask you to tell me how you would interpret verse 4:34 What is your opinion about this verse?

Karl
10-23-2021, 09:52 PM
I read a little story from a book called "The Moral Animal" the story goes...a long time ago there was a tribe where the females had the power and ruled over males and killed the strong defiant boys for fear of being controlled by them and they only wanted weak men and boys to serve them. But a long distance away there was another tribe where the males ruled and the females killed their weak and sickly boys and supported their strong boys. So then one day these tribes met each other and had a battle. The female supremacist tribe was crushed and lost to history. So the moral of the story is that females should support their males for if they don't they will surely fail. So it is obvious that feminism is a weapon to weaken and bring down nations that adopt it.

iammuslim98
10-24-2021, 01:34 AM
I don't want you to translate a 10 min video for me...I just ask you to tell me how you would interpret verse 4:34 What is your opinion about this verse?

Sorry, i don't use internet much..about 4:34, it comes down tk interpretation. It says men are care takers of women. Nothing else. Yeah, if you want to consider thenpart where Allah has allowed men to beat up their wives, then it comes down to the fact that Allah favored men to an extent that he allowed men to beat up their wives. Isnt it?

iammuslim98
10-24-2021, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
I read a little story from a book called "The Moral Animal" the story goes...a long time ago there was a tribe where the females had the power and ruled over males and killed the strong defiant boys for fear of being controlled by them and they only wanted weak men and boys to serve them. But a long distance away there was another tribe where the males ruled and the females killed their weak and sickly boys and supported their strong boys. So then one day these tribes met each other and had a battle. The female supremacist tribe was crushed and lost to history. So the moral of the story is that females should support their males for if they don't they will surely fail. So it is obvious that feminism is a weapon to weaken and bring down nations that adopt it.

If that were the case why is every war in the world carried out by men ? Why is Germany still intact when it has a female leader, lets look at new Zealand's PM? Americ never had a female leadr and look at the debt crisis, the healthcare disaster and what not.

Karl
10-25-2021, 10:42 PM
If that were the case why is every war in the world carried out by men ? Why is Germany still intact when it has a female leader, lets look at new Zealand's PM? Americ never had a female leadr and look at the debt crisis, the healthcare disaster and what not.
War is supported by women too... Margaret Thatcher The Falklands war and behind every great warmonger there is a woman. The British Empire in it's most hostile genocidal era was ruled by Queen Victoria. Angela Merkel is a Zionist scoundrel who has allowed Germany to be invaded by Africans and Asians. The New Zealand PM is a Marxist Zionist and will be filling the country with Asian refugees in the middle of a housing crises and plague. Well the USA and pretty much of the Western World is ruled by a cabal of Jewish plutocrats. The Republicans and Democrats are Zionists playing a farce democracy to give the citizens a belief that they have relevance in politics. Science fiction is political satire and the way the world is heading it puts me in mind of "Star Wars" and the Sith mixed with "1984" George Orwell.

xboxisdead
10-26-2021, 01:01 AM
You know there is a solution for these women, who hate Allah's law. Disbelieve in Allah or his prophets. It is simple. Once you disblieve in Allah or his prophets this Earth is yours to take. This Earth is YOUR paradise. Now you can be the superior female and believe males are either equal or inferior to you. Once you disblieved in Allah, you can do whatever you want. You want to have a different religion that "empowers" women, whatever that mean, seek it or make your own religion. You can be Christian if you want, or be Jewish if you like. If you hate to be confined in a religion period, you can be athiest. You can go outside and walk nude, you can have lesbian relationship, you can birth boys and physically and mentally castrate them. You can have girls and turn them into nude Amazonian women with spears killing men. You can do whatever you want. This dunaya is your paradise, so better grab as much as you can from it and enjoy as much as you can from it before you die. Then after you die, you will be thrown into internal hellfire.

The question to these women, is it worth it? You want to disblieve that men have a higher degree over women, disblieve. You are a disbeliever because you disblieved in a verse in a quraan.

I want to say to all women and men out there...if the entire human population of women and men..100% disbelieve in Allah and hate his ayats and disapprove or complain about it...even if they are boys and girls...I---don't----care. I really don't. I really don't care if I die virgin either with no lineage for my name. All I care is me. Where would I be in the afterlife. Nafsi. Nafsi. Nafsi. You have all the evidance, proof and teaching and you still disblieve?

Here is my middle finger to all women and men (in this order, too) who disblieve in Allah's ayat. Opinion of iammuslim98 to me weigh dust. No signifcant value and she will not harm Islam in anyway. All she is doing is further distancing herself from Allah's path and entering darkness. I am glad I don't have a daughter or son (in this order, too) like her. Phew. Glad I am not a dad. Imagine have that as my child. - shivers -

iammuslim98
10-26-2021, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
War is supported by women too... Margaret Thatcher The Falklands war and behind every great warmonger there is a woman. The British Empire in it's most hostile genocidal era was ruled by Queen Victoria. Angela Merkel is a Zionist scoundrel who has allowed Germany to be invaded by Africans and Asians. The New Zealand PM is a Marxist Zionist and will be filling the country with Asian refugees in the middle of a housing crises and plague. Well the USA and pretty much of the Western World is ruled by a cabal of Jewish plutocrats. The Republicans and Democrats are Zionists playing a farce democracy to give the citizens a belief that they have relevance in politics. Science fiction is political satire and the way the word is heading it puts me in mind of "Star Wars" and the Sith mixed with "1984" George Orwell.

AOA. everyone knows, that Margaret Thatcher tried to be a man,, The theories and ideologies you mentioned were all propounded by men.. Yes, the British Empire grew, and they consider it a good omen to have a woman as their leader. It is about their own nation, not about others. Angela Markel is good for her state, so is the PM of New Zealand. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You know there is a solution for these women, who hate Allah's law. Disbelieve in Allah or his prophets. It is simple. Once you disblieve in Allah or his prophets this Earth is yours to take. This Earth is YOUR paradise. Now you can be the superior female and believe males are either equal or inferior to you. Once you disblieved in Allah, you can do whatever you want. You want to have a different religion that "empowers" women, whatever that mean, seek it or make your own religion. You can be Christian if you want, or be Jewish if you like. If you hate to be confined in a religion period, you can be athiest. You can go outside and walk nude, you can have lesbian relationship, you can birth boys and physically and mentally castrate them. You can have girls and turn them into nude Amazonian women with spears killing men. You can do whatever you want. This dunaya is your paradise, so better grab as much as you can from it and enjoy as much as you can from it before you die. Then after you die, you will be thrown into internal hellfire.

The question to these women, is it worth it? You want to disblieve that men have a higher degree over women, disblieve. You are a disbeliever because you disblieved in a verse in a quraan.

I want to say to all women and men out there...if the entire human population of women and men..100% disbelieve in Allah and hate his ayats and disapprove or complain about it...even if they are boys and girls...I---don't----care. I really don't. I really don't care if I die virgin either with no lineage for my name. All I care is me. Where would I be in the afterlife. Nafsi. Nafsi. Nafsi. You have all the evidance, proof and teaching and you still disblieve?

Here is my middle finger to all women and men (in this order, too) who disblieve in Allah's ayat. Opinion of iammuslim98 to me weigh dust. No signifcant value and she will not harm Islam in anyway. All she is doing is further distancing herself from Allah's path and entering darkness. I am glad I don't have a daughter or son (in this order, too) like her. Phew. Glad I am not a dad. Imagine have that as my child. - shivers -

MAn are you b*tt hurt. didn't the Quran say not to utter crap about others, but no no, your typical ego is only concerned with what a woman said, and is unable to think beyond it ^_^ if my commnt didn't weigh anything, you would not have commented. lol

xboxisdead
10-26-2021, 05:03 AM
AOA. everyone knows, that Margaret Thatcher tried to be a man,, The theories and ideologies you mentioned were all propounded by men.. Yes, the British Empire grew, and they consider it a good omen to have a woman as their leader. It is about their own nation, not about others. Angela Markel is good for her state, so is the PM of New Zealand. :)

- - - Updated - - -

MAn are you b*tt hurt. didn't the Quran say not to utter crap about others, but no no, your typical ego is only concerned with what a woman said, and is unable to think beyond it ^_^ if my commnt didn't weigh anything, you would not have commented. lol
You sound like an immature child. I feel sorry for you. I pray that you become a lesson for future people to avoid following your path. May Allah, guide you and open your heart from darkness to light. May Allah, remove your immaturity and make you grow up and be mature adult. Right now, I am talking to a 10 year old girl. That is not a voice of an adult mature woman. They say women mature faster than man, that is a sexist myth that have been disapproven over and over, and you are an exhibit A that shows that fact. Internet is the worst thing that happened to you. Truly is. Leave this digital world and wake up to real life before it is too late and death takes you while you are behind a computer screen. I truly pray for your parents, you are a truly huge trail and tribulation to them. I don't envy them at all. May Allah elivate them high level of paradise and give them patience in dealing with you. And to respond to your childish remark, not only don't I care, I don't feel sorry or pitty women (and men) like you. I say, ya'allah, they deserve to be thrown into hellfire if they don't repent and fix their ways. Anyone who attacks Allah or disblieve in Allah and his ayat to me is garbage. Junk. Defective machine. Throw them and get rid of them. Especially when they have been taught Islam, know Islam, born Muslim and have practiced Islam and know what life be like outside Islam and the social ilness and diseases when a person go astray from Islam, from path of Allah, then attack Allah's law because it doesn't fill his or her whims and desires...please by all mean...those people are truly defective.

By the way, I realized something. You love this attention. You love people replying to you. I say the best thing we should do is ignore you, make you invisible. Anyone should avoid reading your post until you are not noticed by anyone. The only time we should read your post if you act like a true Muslimah who fear Allah, who post ahadeeth and Islamic lectures. Who respond maturily to Islamic questions or help people maturily. Until you reach level, you should be ignored completely....disappear from our eyes. You can endlessly post new topics and no one should bother read them or reply to your post...almost like you are banned but not banned...until you change your way. Because you are a troll and should not be fed. Worst thing we are doing is feeding you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.