/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamdulillah

Flos
10-05-2021, 08:24 PM
Alhamdulillah for fresh air I bread every second, alhamdulillah for every sip of water in my rizq, alhamdulillah for food, a good quality of food I have every day, alhamdulillah for ability to walk, sit, run, stand up without any pain, alhamdulillah for ability to see perfectly and hear perfectly. Alhamdulillah for every tooth for every second of their existence and service, alhamdulillah for sunlight and warmth, alhamdulillah for cover over night, for roof above my head, for soft bed and pillow, alhamdulillah for very good health, alhamdulillah for every finger on my both hands and alhamdulillah for all toes on both of my feet, alhamdulillah for ability to read and write, alhamdulillah for my education, alhamdulillah for wisdom, alhamdulillah for electricity, alhamdulillah for internet, laptop, phone, alhamdulillah for parents and siblings, family, alhamdulillah for friends and love of people and animals, alhamdulillah for every single penny in my life, alhamdulillah for every dua accepted, for every need fulfilled, alhamdulillah for every wish came true, alhamdulillah for gifts, alhamdulillah for sins forgiven, alhamdulillah for deen Islami, alhamdulillah for Prophet Muhammad saws, alhamdulillah for salah, for hidayah, for being there all the time, for being closer than my own heart, alhamdulillah for protection from every evil, alhamdulillah for His Rahmah...

Continue...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
10-06-2021, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Alhamdulillah for fresh air I bread every second, alhamdulillah for every sip of water in my rizq, alhamdulillah for food, a good quality of food I have every day, alhamdulillah for ability to walk, sit, run, stand up without any pain, alhamdulillah for ability to see perfectly and hear perfectly. Alhamdulillah for every tooth for every second of their existence and service, alhamdulillah for sunlight and warmth, alhamdulillah for cover over night, for roof above my head, for soft bed and pillow, alhamdulillah for very good health, alhamdulillah for every finger on my both hands and alhamdulillah for all toes on both of my feet, alhamdulillah for ability to read and write, alhamdulillah for my education, alhamdulillah for wisdom, alhamdulillah for electricity, alhamdulillah for internet, laptop, phone, alhamdulillah for parents and siblings, family, alhamdulillah for friends and love of people and animals, alhamdulillah for every single penny in my life, alhamdulillah for every dua accepted, for every need fulfilled, alhamdulillah for every wish came true, alhamdulillah for gifts, alhamdulillah for sins forgiven, alhamdulillah for deen Islami, alhamdulillah for Prophet Muhammad saws, alhamdulillah for salah, for hidayah, for being there all the time, for being closer than my own heart, alhamdulillah for protection from every evil, alhamdulillah for His Rahmah...

Continue...
Alhamdulillah for fresh breezes Alhamdulillah for able to keeping hygiene Alhamdulillah,for my mom,Alhamdulillah for my dad's love,Alhamdulillah for moderation in Deen after being a bit only a bit on extreme,Alhamdulillah for the days when ALLAH shows me my dad in good condition in dreams,Alhamdulillah for every morsel without much effort, And for my not being married as yet,Alhamdulillah for a beautiful decision that I took finally,Alhamdulillah for my life's struggles,Alhamdulillah that I got awesome memories,Alhamdulillah for new clothes, Alhamdulillah for clearing up issues in this world,,Alhamdulillah for being closer to grave everyday with Islam,&Iman,Alhamdulillah that we have ruqyad online for the sihr& illnesses issues&And for ALLAH to be our Creator

Thank You,ALLAH-Love You from the bottom of my heart and soul

Your creation&slave,
_Eusra Khan aka Soldier Amatullah

Eric H
10-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Greetings and peace be with you SoldierAmatUllah;

Post deleted
Somehow you are much stronger than you think you are. You have fought these battles every day and you have somehow come through them every single day.

As tough as life is, we can still thank Allah.

You will never look into the eyes of anyone that does not matter to Allah. And when you look in the mirror, those eyes you see matter to Allah.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength, peace and serenity to live this day and every day ---.

Eric

Flos
10-07-2021, 08:17 AM
Alhamdulillahi for 2nd chances in life, alhamdulillahi for covering my shame and sins, alhamdulillah for giving me solution for every problem...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flos
10-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Alhamdulilah for being there when no one is there

Flos
10-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Alhamdulillah for getting out from hardship

SoldierAmatUllah
10-08-2021, 07:07 AM
Alhamdulillah for being in Ummah of RasulAllah(sal Allah hu alaihi wasallam)Alhamdulillah for this thread that's extremely beneficial.JazakAllah hu khayr @Flos

Flos
10-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Alhamdulillah for another day in Dunya - for giving me opportunity to become better, do better...
Alhamdulillah for protecting me!
Alhamdulillah for giving me safety and rescue!
Alhamdulillah for feeding me even when there's no food.
Alhamdulillah for love and support.

Flos
10-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Alhamdulillah for the rain!
Alhamdulillah for His care and unlimited love!
Alhamdulillah for giving me nice and cozy Sunday!
Alhamdulillah for harmony and peace!
Alhamdulillah for making my wishes come true and for accepting my duas!

Flos
10-17-2021, 07:10 PM
Alhamdulillah for the opportunity to talk to Him like to a closest friend!

SoldierAmatUllah
10-18-2021, 07:56 AM
Alhamdulillah for love between parents and children
Alhamdulillah for halal activities
Alhamdulillah for smiles on simple things
Alhamdulillah for emojios -hehe

SoldierAmatUllah
10-18-2021, 07:59 AM
Alhamdulillah for sweet chocolates
Alhamdulillah for kashmir tea
Alhamdulillah for Yourself ❤

SoldierAmatUllah
10-18-2021, 08:04 AM
Alhamdulillah my Rabb

For the worst trials walk out
For good hopeful dreams
For the stress on beautiful manners in Your Deen

Alhamdulillah for @Flos for giving me good vibes

Thank you flos-much needed advices.

Flos
10-20-2021, 10:35 AM
Alhamdulillah for beautiful day! Alhamdulillah for huge risq and barakah! Alhamdulillah for protection! Alhamdulillah for feeling good! Alhamdulillah for beauty! Alhamdulillah for hope and enthusiasm!

Flos
01-28-2022, 04:39 PM
Alhamdulillah for everything!

SoldierAmatUllah
01-29-2022, 05:05 AM
I seen in my dream you saying something to me and then reciting AyatUl Kursi.

@Flos

Revert alYunani
01-29-2022, 06:57 AM
elhamdulillah,nice topic

Flos
01-29-2022, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
I seen in my dream you saying something to me and then reciting AyatUl Kursi.

@Flos

Wow, really? I hope I said something clever and nice :)

SoldierAmatUllah
01-31-2022, 09:24 AM
Alhamdulillah

Flos
01-31-2022, 09:54 PM
There is no end to blessings from Allah list - Alhamdulillah for infinity of blessings

Flos
02-06-2022, 09:37 AM
I have a challenge for all of you. Name, to yourself 100 blessings from Allah and each with gratitude and then tell me how long it took to remember all of them.

Flos
02-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Hamd challenge - make a list of 100 blessings from Allah tonight, and add extra 10 every night after that...

Flos
02-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Alhamdulillah for the wisdom Allah taught me through my life and alhamdulillah for sabur that Allah taught me through my life.

Flos
02-09-2022, 10:56 PM
Alhamdulillah for calming me down when I'm upset

Flos
02-09-2022, 11:48 PM
Alhamdulillah for informing me about what was going on behind my back and saving me from hardship

Flos
02-18-2022, 01:22 AM
Whenever you feel down, start counting Allah's blessings, your mood will change

Flos
02-21-2022, 01:45 PM
"If you're grateful, I'll give you more" (14:7)

This is so true!

Flos
05-30-2022, 03:30 PM
Alhamdulillah for healing my every health problem, both physical and mental. Alhamdulillah for solving my problems which people spend a lot of money for and I spent nothing.

Al-Ansariyah
05-30-2022, 04:23 PM
Alhamdulillah for everything.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.