/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do i explain?or do i was wrong?

MeganeSans
10-18-2021, 06:03 AM
I have a non muslim friend, one day before dzuhur there was a storm coming so we decide to stop and luckly we stop near mosque and go there to take cover from storm. It was fine until the storm get worst. So we decide to go inside the mosque. After a minute i was done pray. Someone coming and yell, why she's not using hijab, why she's not pray with us. And i tell him She was non-muslim so she's not praying with us. And that person yelling to get out from mosque (while still big storm) i decide to go out with her(my friend). And after thet incident she's not friend because of that. What should i do if i found a person yelling at mosque like that. And how do i tell my friend that muslim is not like that. I was a good friend of her and also she always help me, im just want to say sorry.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.