/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Five daily prayers

Hamza1990
10-21-2021, 06:28 AM
Alhamdulillah, i have just started my five daily prayers. However, i am starting to get doubtful as into weather i should keep them up or not. I really want to keep up the five daily prayers untill the day i die. However, i feel like i need reasurrance that i can pass this test of life and get through all the trials and tribulations that allah has to offer aswell as all those beautiful blessings that he also combines in woth them aswell.

Unfortunately i have a weak and poor memory. So whenever, i read anything from the hadiths or the.fortress of the muslim i feel like it is hard to retain information from the books.

Ya allah help me in my journey of becoming a more devput and faithful servant towards you and your creation inshallah. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.