/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty

Ahsan56
10-23-2021, 01:56 PM
Respected All,
I had nose job recently (about 2 weeks now). I want to perform ghusl/waddu which requires to take water in nose. But i am advised to avoid taking water in nose for some time. What should I do now.
Best Regards.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
10-23-2021, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahsan56
Respected All,
I had nose job recently (about 2 weeks now). I want to perform ghusl/waddu which requires to take water in nose. But i am advised to avoid taking water in nose for some time. What should I do now.
Best Regards.
İf it was a needed medical surgery...becauce of health problems or whatever...then wipe over it instead of taking water in...and your ghusl will be valid...this is an exceptional case.

However, if the surgery was cosmetic...because you didn't like your nose and decided to change it...which is haraam...the answer is not that simple.

Ahsan56
10-25-2021, 07:46 AM
Yes, it is for medical purpose as I was having nasal blockage with breathing issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is for medical purpose as I was having nasal blockage with breathing issues.

Ümit
10-25-2021, 09:46 AM
It was not neccessary for you to answer that question...but OK, in that case do not worry
Islaam is not that rigid as people think.
If washing an injury or wound is potentially harmful, then you can just wipe over it and your wudu or ghusl will be valid inshaallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.