/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried and need help

Flos
10-28-2021, 04:23 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Dear all, I think a month ago I posted that I had very strange experience with reciting surah Falaq. There I asked if anyone would know what was it. I had dizziness and felt like something was sitting on my neck and left it.

Now, since the end of Ramadan I'm having many struggles with life. Feels like all the doors are closed, from every side and aspect of my life. Some doors open and then close again.
Family, finances, work, friends, home, health, etc...

I wanted to say that it's been hardship after hardship, but it's not. It's like all possible hardships at the same time. I get out of it and it's back and so on...

Sometimes I miss fajr, I guess like everyone... When I'm up for fajr I sneeze a lot and I'm shaking weirdly, like it's cold, but it's not. Once I offered a long nafl salaat - my jaw twitched, furiously.

Am I hallucinating that perhaps I'm under hassad or something else?

I really need some answers...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Labayk
10-30-2021, 06:21 PM
Assalaam 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Sister, this sounds clearly like Sihr. The important thing is to increase the amount of Thikr and Quran, not decrease. When you do that in the beginning, then the shaitan does these weird things so that you back off. If you are persistent and show the shaitan that you are not going to back down, he will have no choice but to eventually stop.

In the beginning, when fighting the shaitan the Mumin/Muminah is in between a rock and a hard place: either do that which Allah Likes/Loves and suffer the waswas, assaults and badgering of the shaitan, or back off in which case shaitan will temporarily back off and give you respite but for a very short time after which he will return and demand more of you in terms of falling short and committing sins. If the Mumin/Muminah persists, however, patiently with determination and refuses to back down, then the tables turn and the situation is flipped. The shaitan is now the one in between a rock and a hard place: Either keep badgering you in which every single time he does you receive a good deed in your account, your status with Allah increases, and your patience, fortitude, steadfastness and Iman increase each and every time you disobey him and obey Allah. Or simply leave you alone and try again some other time when you are lax or inattentive.

I know this can be very frustrating and taxing but what is most taxing, draining, and frustrating is going back and forth: struggling hard and then backsliding and then picking yourself up again to struggle hard and backslide again. This teeter-totter way will wear down anyone and is the reason why steadfastness and patience in enduring this loser's (shaitan's) oppression while being constant and unrelenting in thikr, salah, tawbah when you slip, and reading/reciting the Quran is essential. These things burn the Shayateen, cause them pain and aggravation, weaken them and make them feel the defeated feeling that we feel when we give in or give up. Aggravate and annoy the shaitan with Thikr as he aggravates and annoys you with waswas, except that your thikr and especially Quran is much more powerful than his waswas and is something that he cannot endure for long.

Remember, that caving in to the temptation of backing off and giving shaitan what he wants just so you can get some respite is a grave mistake. Shaitan might leave you alone but for a very short time until he is back with greater demands and greater persistence until he has full control and life is then truly miserable.

Think of it like a spoiled, little brat kid who cries, whines, and screams whenever he doesn't get his way. If the tired parent gives him what he wants just because they want some respite and temporary peace of mind, he might be quiet for now, but it will not be long before he starts whining again, this time even more spoiled and persistent than before and before long, this little brat is the one calling the shots. The parent that holds his/her ground and does not give this rotten nuisance what he wants may have to endure some long, drawn out crying sessions, but eventually the kid will get sick of hearing his own nagging, obnoxious voice and will just shut-up. Again, he has to see that whining will get him nowhere.

For the parent who is disciplined and stern, the child will still try to get what he wants whenever he sees a possibility or opening, like when the parent is tired or preoccupied too much with something to deal with the little punk right now, but that kid will know that he can't get away with too much.

Again, I know this is aggravating and we all just want to be left alone with our Ibadah but there is a great deal of khair that comes with this ongoing relentless struggle. From this struggle we learn at the deepest level how to have patience for the sake of Allah. When we constantly resist the shaitan and refuse his demands and ignore his threats and oppose and reject him, and stick to what Allah Loves even if it means we are going to have to suffer from this great nuisance, then this is of the greatest ways in which we show and prove our loyalty to Allah which Allah Appreciates tremendously and rewards us for immensely. There really are very few things that can get you closer to Allah than being firm against Iblis the Loser and his loyal loser allies.

If Allah sees steadfastness in you and sees that you are committed in the short and long term to whatever he wants no matter what, be sure that He will (when He decides) intervene and grant you protection from the filthy shayateen.

For the practical, maintain a daily recitation of the Quran. As much as you can on a continuous basis. So, for example, if you can do two hours today and one hour tomorrow and then it becomes too hard to maintain, bring it down to maybe half-an-hour a day that is consistent every day. If more is easier, than do more. If even that is incredibly difficult for you then feel no shame in bringing it down to 15 minutes a day. Then when things get easier and you have proven that this is something you can maintain, increase it to as much as can be maintained. The most important thing is consistency when dealing with shayateen.

Be strict in the five daily prayers and try to pray them at their earliest times. Any Nafl is a big help for you for sure.

If you want to speed things up in terms of relief, then keep your tongue constantly wet and your heart constantly preoccupied with the thikr of Allah. This includes making constant Dua' throughout the day including Dua' for Allah to help you through these tests and challenges. If/when you become slack, pick up the pace again with renewed vigor and determination and try to close the gaps in the day when thikr is lacking and shaitan is given an opening through which to attack you.

This thing will come at you in waves like you have already actually indicated in your post. You will start out strong and gain victory for a day with much effort. While shaitan comes at you with greater aggression the next day and maybe gaining the upper-hand. Don't despair and give up hope or patience. Lick your lioness wounds and come back the next day with just as much/more effort than before all the while relying upon Allah and asking Him to help you, give you the strength to endure, and to protect you while weakening your enemy. You will have to go through the teeter-totter effect in the beginning, but if you persist, you will eventually gain and maintain the upper-hand and your enemy will turn away frustrated and defeated feeling like the big, insignificant loser that he truly is.

The most important thing is that when you start out with thikr/dua/Quran and the shaitan tries to pressure you to stop, don't back down. Persist and continue and do even more than before and Allah will help you and Allah will give you victory inshaAllah. If/when you falter and do backslide, make that period as short as possible and come back with a renewed intention while asking/begging for Allah's Help. By Allah, you will overcome and you will be a much better Muslimah for it, biithnillah.

Unfortunately, what you are going through is not an isolated occurrence. The entire Ummah is going through a pandemic of dealing with this evil that is far worse than Covid-19. It's reached into all of our communities world-wide now. Allahu Mustaeen

I truly hope that my advice brings benefit to you in anyway and I ask Allah ('Azza wa Jal) to protect the Muslims from the filthy, vile, lowlife, worthless shayateen amongst men and jinn who truly have nothing better to do than to harass Allah's servants. I ask Allah to Curse them even more and to bring constant ever-increasing humiliation, failure, excruciating pain, misery and disgrace to them in this world and the next. Ameen.

Asslam alykum

Murid
10-30-2021, 07:24 PM
Assalamo alaykum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu

Here I posted which will be very helpful to you inshaAllah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3043204

The most extreme waswas
Assalamu'alikum Brothers and Sisters, The reason i named this post this paticular title is because....Im having Waswas and i have been ignoring this la...

Murid
10-31-2021, 02:50 PM
PS
Also, please read the dua from ayah 71:28 at least 10x mornings and evenings.
Better 33 or 100x
Also Shukrulillah (think about many blessings).
Google for grattitude (also modern science articles done).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Murid
10-31-2021, 04:55 PM
PPS

Sone additional duas:

https://myislam.org/allahumma-barik/

https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...h-with-barakah

Good is the motto "Ora et labora".

We must put our efforts in working, learning, improving our daily habits.
Soend less time in front of TV, pray, learn-study, go to gym, enroll into another university/masters/PHD, acquire new skills, get new mentors, ask for advice etc.

Allahumma Barik Meaning - Learn Allahumma Dua
What is the meaning of Allahumma Barik (in Arabic: اللهم بارك)? Learn the meaning of this word, reply and the full allahumma barik laha dua....

ABDEL38
10-31-2021, 09:34 PM
salalu alaikum sister i will tell yoj my experience and take the lesson from it
iam native muslim i was smoking cigarettes and i did bad things
but this 3 years i decide to change my life so i stoped cigzrettes and i take attention of my prayers
belueve me even i am not perfect but now i alwzys read quran and i stoopped listenning music and i fast every monday and thursday
so ask allah to help you and dont be confused just look forward

Flos
11-02-2021, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labayk
Assalaam 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Sister, this sounds clearly like Sihr. The important thing is to increase the amount of Thikr and Quran, not decrease. When you do that in the beginning, then the shaitan does these weird things so that you back off. If you are persistent and show the shaitan that you are not going to back down, he will have no choice but to eventually stop.

In the beginning, when fighting the shaitan the Mumin/Muminah is in between a rock and a hard place: either do that which Allah Likes/Loves and suffer the waswas, assaults and badgering of the shaitan, or back off in which case shaitan will temporarily back off and give you respite but for a very short time after which he will return and demand more of you in terms of falling short and committing sins. If the Mumin/Muminah persists, however, patiently with determination and refuses to back down, then the tables turn and the situation is flipped. The shaitan is now the one in between a rock and a hard place: Either keep badgering you in which every single time he does you receive a good deed in your account, your status with Allah increases, and your patience, fortitude, steadfastness and Iman increase each and every time you disobey him and obey Allah. Or simply leave you alone and try again some other time when you are lax or inattentive.

I know this can be very frustrating and taxing but what is most taxing, draining, and frustrating is going back and forth: struggling hard and then backsliding and then picking yourself up again to struggle hard and backslide again. This teeter-totter way will wear down anyone and is the reason why steadfastness and patience in enduring this loser's (shaitan's) oppression while being constant and unrelenting in thikr, salah, tawbah when you slip, and reading/reciting the Quran is essential. These things burn the Shayateen, cause them pain and aggravation, weaken them and make them feel the defeated feeling that we feel when we give in or give up. Aggravate and annoy the shaitan with Thikr as he aggravates and annoys you with waswas, except that your thikr and especially Quran is much more powerful than his waswas and is something that he cannot endure for long.

Remember, that caving in to the temptation of backing off and giving shaitan what he wants just so you can get some respite is a grave mistake. Shaitan might leave you alone but for a very short time until he is back with greater demands and greater persistence until he has full control and life is then truly miserable.

Think of it like a spoiled, little brat kid who cries, whines, and screams whenever he doesn't get his way. If the tired parent gives him what he wants just because they want some respite and temporary peace of mind, he might be quiet for now, but it will not be long before he starts whining again, this time even more spoiled and persistent than before and before long, this little brat is the one calling the shots. The parent that holds his/her ground and does not give this rotten nuisance what he wants may have to endure some long, drawn out crying sessions, but eventually the kid will get sick of hearing his own nagging, obnoxious voice and will just shut-up. Again, he has to see that whining will get him nowhere.

For the parent who is disciplined and stern, the child will still try to get what he wants whenever he sees a possibility or opening, like when the parent is tired or preoccupied too much with something to deal with the little punk right now, but that kid will know that he can't get away with too much.

Again, I know this is aggravating and we all just want to be left alone with our Ibadah but there is a great deal of khair that comes with this ongoing relentless struggle. From this struggle we learn at the deepest level how to have patience for the sake of Allah. When we constantly resist the shaitan and refuse his demands and ignore his threats and oppose and reject him, and stick to what Allah Loves even if it means we are going to have to suffer from this great nuisance, then this is of the greatest ways in which we show and prove our loyalty to Allah which Allah Appreciates tremendously and rewards us for immensely. There really are very few things that can get you closer to Allah than being firm against Iblis the Loser and his loyal loser allies.

If Allah sees steadfastness in you and sees that you are committed in the short and long term to whatever he wants no matter what, be sure that He will (when He decides) intervene and grant you protection from the filthy shayateen.

For the practical, maintain a daily recitation of the Quran. As much as you can on a continuous basis. So, for example, if you can do two hours today and one hour tomorrow and then it becomes too hard to maintain, bring it down to maybe half-an-hour a day that is consistent every day. If more is easier, than do more. If even that is incredibly difficult for you then feel no shame in bringing it down to 15 minutes a day. Then when things get easier and you have proven that this is something you can maintain, increase it to as much as can be maintained. The most important thing is consistency when dealing with shayateen.

Be strict in the five daily prayers and try to pray them at their earliest times. Any Nafl is a big help for you for sure.

If you want to speed things up in terms of relief, then keep your tongue constantly wet and your heart constantly preoccupied with the thikr of Allah. This includes making constant Dua' throughout the day including Dua' for Allah to help you through these tests and challenges. If/when you become slack, pick up the pace again with renewed vigor and determination and try to close the gaps in the day when thikr is lacking and shaitan is given an opening through which to attack you.

This thing will come at you in waves like you have already actually indicated in your post. You will start out strong and gain victory for a day with much effort. While shaitan comes at you with greater aggression the next day and maybe gaining the upper-hand. Don't despair and give up hope or patience. Lick your lioness wounds and come back the next day with just as much/more effort than before all the while relying upon Allah and asking Him to help you, give you the strength to endure, and to protect you while weakening your enemy. You will have to go through the teeter-totter effect in the beginning, but if you persist, you will eventually gain and maintain the upper-hand and your enemy will turn away frustrated and defeated feeling like the big, insignificant loser that he truly is.

The most important thing is that when you start out with thikr/dua/Quran and the shaitan tries to pressure you to stop, don't back down. Persist and continue and do even more than before and Allah will help you and Allah will give you victory inshaAllah. If/when you falter and do backslide, make that period as short as possible and come back with a renewed intention while asking/begging for Allah's Help. By Allah, you will overcome and you will be a much better Muslimah for it, biithnillah.

Unfortunately, what you are going through is not an isolated occurrence. The entire Ummah is going through a pandemic of dealing with this evil that is far worse than Covid-19. It's reached into all of our communities world-wide now. Allahu Mustaeen

I truly hope that my advice brings benefit to you in anyway and I ask Allah ('Azza wa Jal) to protect the Muslims from the filthy, vile, lowlife, worthless shayateen amongst men and jinn who truly have nothing better to do than to harass Allah's servants. I ask Allah to Curse them even more and to bring constant ever-increasing humiliation, failure, excruciating pain, misery and disgrace to them in this world and the next. Ameen.

Asslam alykum
Ohh, this sounds scary... And I wonder if it's an old sihir which was under control for some years or a new one :(
When I think about it, it sounds like a new... I was thinking, for a year I have an insomnia and a lot of nausea, anxiety with panic attacks and stuff.

Last time I dealt with it somehow, mainly with faith and ignoring shaytan... well this is probably new.

What can I expect?

Flos
11-06-2021, 01:54 PM
Can you make dua for me?

Murid
11-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Assalamo alaykum Flos.What dua please?You too should have a daily habit of intensive duas and try not to rely onto duas of others. Do you practice Islam, have you a habbit to read morning and evening duas and other prophetic duas on every step?Please continue learning new sunnah duas from dsy to day.Ask a lot Rabbi zidni ilman warzuqni fahman, Allahumma inni asalukal huda wassadaad, Allahumma khirli wahtarli.

SoldierAmatUllah
11-07-2021, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
Assalamo alaykum Flos.What dua please?You too should have a daily habit of intensive duas and try not to rely onto duas of others. Do you practice Islam, have you a habbit to read morning and evening duas and other prophetic duas on every step?Please continue learning new sunnah duas from dsy to day.Ask a lot Rabbi zidni ilman warzuqni fahman, Allahumma inni asalukal huda wassadaad, Allahumma khirli wahtarli.
Bro,could you please let me know about the last dua in your message?it's reference.
People think they can recite it as istekhara....along the one mentioned with 2 nafl.

JazakAllah hu khayr

SoldierAmatUllah
11-07-2021, 03:00 AM
Flos- you are in my duas as well as in my heart.

Don't lose tawakkul/ hope& your saniittyyyyyy!

Go with the flow- relax.This is dunya,one problem after another.I don't take much tension anymore...Qadr is REAL.So,take a chill pill- Leave Rest to our ALLAH

Murid
11-07-2021, 08:35 AM
Assalamo alaykum

Here is a link with reference:
https://hadithanswers.com/a-short-form-of-istikharah/

Flos
11-07-2021, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Flos- you are in my duas as well as in my heart.

Don't lose tawakkul/ hope& your saniittyyyyyy!

Go with the flow- relax.This is dunya,one problem after another.I don't take much tension anymore...Qadr is REAL.So,take a chill pill- Leave Rest to our ALLAH
Indeed, this life will pass and everything in it...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.