/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The most extreme waswas

Sulaiman098
10-29-2021, 01:35 PM
Assalamu'alikum Brothers and Sisters,
The reason i named this post this paticular title is because....Im having Waswas and i have been ignoring this lately but now whenever this comes to me i just cant ignore because its related to islam.
Pls Listen to this if you want to help a brother

So,i get this whispers that comes to my mind often that what if your deen is not true and astugh'firullah i believe in islam And i know that the one Who created me is indeed None but Allah (SWT) alone.
And Islam is the true Religion.But idk why i get this whispers and i speak out loudly that There is none worthy of worship except Allah (SWT). And i take shadah often becuz of this its really annoying guys pls help me!!!!! THANKS.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
10-30-2021, 05:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman098
Assalamu'alikum Brothers and Sisters,
The reason i named this post this paticular title is because....Im having Waswas and i have been ignoring this lately but now whenever this comes to me i just cant ignore because its related to islam.
Pls Listen to this if you want to help a brother

So,i get this whispers that comes to my mind often that what if your deen is not true and astugh'firullah i believe in islam And i know that the one Who created me is indeed None but Allah (SWT) alone.
And Islam is the true Religion.But idk why i get this whispers and i speak out loudly that There is none worthy of worship except Allah (SWT). And i take shadah often becuz of this its really annoying guys pls help me!!!!! THANKS.

Read up on islam truthful proofs
Make your belief with proof- no need to blindly believing as Islam is TRUE & has various proofs.
Knowledge is power- Gain it
Ignore waswas & say SHUT Up aloud to remain sane.
Make dua
Know that this is common these days,many Muslims have these issues,you're not one into this- many.
I think it's related to fitan Duhayma.

Murid
10-30-2021, 12:05 PM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I will recommend to ignore them and start some modifications, increasing good deeds and reducing evil ones.

I posted this post as first on this forum, but it is very relateble, and I repost it here:

We must try best to spread knowledge about duas, dhikr, salawat and get common people to start practicing.

It is among best deeds of dawah, increasing inshaAllah blessing, mercy, huda, kindness and every good around.

You will get their rewards to inshallah and a lot of more benefits!

There are hundrads of sunnah duas in dua books such as Momin ka hathyaar, Hisn al Muslim, and online that can be searched on reliable sites with hadith reference.

Common people do not know probably even that dhikr is receommended, ymthat duas should be read regularly during day/nights in many different dunya proceding or wordings of duas and dhikr.

Common people are result oriented.
Sahirs often decieve as they "heal" sihr with their sihr on cancell their own sihr, with posession getting/manipulate people to go to them.

Sahirs often attack Muslims, most commonly the more they are orthodox and practicing in dhikr/dua-they notice them and try to destroy them.

Some imams fear jinns and sihr and count sahirs as awliya and recommend people going to them.

Sometimes after ruqya they try best to renew, and get people to believe that only they can heal and protect with "taweez".

They are very cunning, have a lot of money and connections.

Because of everything we must try our best to spread knowledge and practice among common people.

We should try to spread theese dhikr and prayer wording wording:
1. Subhanallahi walhamdulillahi wa la ilaha illallahu wallahu akbar wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil adheem
As I understand, the translation, am I wrong?
Subahanallah-Allah is free from any fault and evil
Alhamdullillah-Allah is best, so good, but without comparison
La ilaha illallah-trhere is no other God except Allah
Allahu akbar-Allah is greatest-but without comparison
Wa la hawla wa la quwwate illa billah-there is no strenght or power or staying or change in a state, exept with Allahs leave/from Allah
Aliyyil adheem-Allah is far above (with no relative comparison) cratures and can not be bellited in His orders/will. No one could resist Allah.

2. Astagfiruallah al adheem alladhee la ilaha illa huwal hayyul qayyumu wa atubu ilayh.

3. Tasbeeh Younus

4. Shukrulillah

5. Hasbunallahu wa niamal wakel nimal mawla wa niaman naseer
Hasbunallah rabunallah

Salawat

Try to get anyone you can to start practicing at least 100x daily, get them to see hadith (for 1.there I found some sources, but I failed to verify them, but you can considered ot as a joined dhikr wordings from multiple hadith) because people won't do 1000x at beginning.

I notice changes mashallah in my region.

Some unorthodox "sufi" hafez that recommended going to sahir- doing openly shameful acts and stating that his powers come from other planets started on his YT channel to recommend 1000x salawat (would be good to get it read daily, consistantly).
People consider some sufis and they rarely recommend namaz/salat, duas, dhikr, salawat, sadaqa, fasting, nawafils, perfumes, etc.

I think that only jointly and by "democracy", spreading knowledge and spiritual power to the people we can beat sahirs, inshaAllah.

Please read Quran 13:11.

ALSO,
I share here some of general tips I found to be very effective against lustful gazes and strugling against passions (asked by a young man, but they should be effectice against most types of evil):
Some of the tips:
-remain always in state of wudhu
-pray 2 raqah for protection and ask duas before leaving home
-pray 2 raqahs for protection, after adab of entering home
-recite isthiaza at least 10x mornings and evenings
-recite 6:1-3 mornings and evenings and if ypu can surah Yasin
-recite Manzil mornings and evenings
-ask a lot of duas for everything
-fast nawafil fasts
-stay away from mastrubation
-recite duas:
https://www.ka.org.za/content/morning-and-evening-duas

http://www.ibnekaseer.net/Books/Engl...aHathiyaar.pdf

https://muslim.sg/articles/dua-befor...ing-in-english

-work hard to earn money to afford housing etc. to be able to marry, work a second job, work online, volounteer, do not watch tv, learn, spend time in library and at gym daily ( some say gym is better than sexual relations )

-drink daily 2x200mL organic pomegranate juice with a tablespoon of raw organic honey
-take 2x1 teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil
-cook on the mixture of olive oil/butter
-bathe regullarly and use good perfume, maybe Chanel Bleu or Armani Profummo, or Acqua di Parma Oud, or Creed Royal Oud
-spread olive oil after bath in a very tiny ammount over body and hair, just little wet palms
-take Solgar micronutrients formula

-start everything with bismillah and alhamdulillah
-ask often dua
اللَّهُمَّ خِرْ لِيْ وَاخْتَرْ لِي

Allahuma khirli wakhtarli

-do regular dhikr in hundrads if not in thousands, like dhikr recommended in English Mumin ka hatyaar above (nice compilation of duas I found online, maybe you have even better dua books)
-smile a lot and speak only good

Murid
10-30-2021, 01:27 PM
Please read these duas at least 10x mornings and evenimgs with proper dua adab:
https://authentic-dua.com/2011/12/10...of-light-noor/

Before tahajjud:
https://sunnah.com/abudawud:5085

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.