/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i want to leave college

khansa irshad
10-30-2021, 03:02 AM
i want to leave college cause my ist semester didn't go well & i want to join "Madrasa".Not because my semester didn't go well .i've wanted that before .But now im more serious about that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
10-30-2021, 12:12 PM
Assalamo alaykum wa rahmatullah

I would advise to study with a more zeal and kess wasting time.
Please continue your college and after graduating continue to pusue medrasah and univerity levels.

I share here some of general tips I found to be very effective against evils (that maybe block you in studies):
Some of the tips:
-remain always in state of wudhu
-pray 2 raqah for protection and ask duas before leaving home
-pray 2 raqahs for protection, after adab of entering home
-recite isthiaza at least 10x mornings and evenings
-recite 6:1-3 mornings and evenings and if ypu can surah Yasin
-recite Manzil mornings and evenings
-ask a lot of duas for everything
-fast nawafil fasts
-stay away from mastrubation
-recite duas:
https://www.ka.org.za/content/morning-and-evening-duas

http://www.ibnekaseer.net/Books/Engl...aHathiyaar.pdf

https://muslim.sg/articles/dua-befor...ing-in-english

-work hard to earn money to afford housing etc. to be able to marry, work a second job, work online, volounteer, do not watch tv, learn, spend time in library and at gym daily ( some say gym is better than sexual relations )

-drink daily 2x200mL organic pomegranate juice with a tablespoon of raw organic honey
-take 2x1 teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil
-cook on the mixture of olive oil/butter
-bathe regullarly and use good perfume, maybe Chanel Bleu or Armani Profummo, or Acqua di Parma Oud, or Creed Royal Oud
-spread olive oil after bath in a very tiny ammount over body and hair, just little wet palms
-take Solgar multinutrients formula

-start everything with bismillah and alhamdulillah
-ask often dua
اللَّهُمَّ خِرْ لِيْ وَاخْتَرْ لِي

Allahuma khirli wakhtarli

-do regular dhikr in hundrads if not in thousands, like dhikr recommended in English Mumin ka hatyaar above (nice compilation of duas I found online, maybe you have even better dua books)
-smile a lot and speak only good

keiv
10-30-2021, 12:25 PM
Do what you feel is right. Make sure you do research on something before making any major decisions and at least have some kind of plan put together in case it doesn’t work out for you.

'Abd-al Latif
10-30-2021, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khansa irshad
i want to leave college cause my ist semester didn't go well & i want to join "Madrasa".Not because my semester didn't go well .i've wanted that before .But now im more serious about that
Why can't you do both?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Labayk
10-30-2021, 04:16 PM
Make Istikharah. Can't stress enough how important/beneficial istikharah is. Make istiharah and Allah Will Guide you to what is best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.