/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *** The Gates of Jannah are opened for it ***

Zaheer A Khan
10-30-2021, 08:23 PM
Bismillaah:

Abdullaah Ibn Umar رضي اللّه عنهم said:

“We were with the Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم when a man among the people said :

اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلاً ‏
.‏
" Allaahu Akbaru Kabeera Wal Hamdulillaahi Katheera Wa Subhaan Allaahi Bukratan Wa Aseela "

" Allaah is most exceedingly great, and praise is due to Allaah, abundantly, and glory to Allaah morning and night "

So the Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم said: ‘Who is the one who said such and such?’ So a man among the people said: ‘Me, O Messenger of Allaah.’ He said: ‘I was amazed at it. The gates of heaven opened up for it.’” Ibn Umar said: “I have not abandoned them since I heard [them] from the Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم.”

Takhreej:

{ Imam Muslim in his Saheeh}

Imam An Nawaawi رحمه اللّه commented:

" These words are uttered after the Takbir ut Tahrimah [ First Takbir to begin the prayer ] and before the recitation of the Qur'an. This supplication is for winning the favors of Allaah عزوجل."

{ Al Minhaaj Sharh Saheeh Muslim }

*** And Allaahعزوجل knows best ***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.