/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *** A beautiful Hadeeth of the Day ***

Zaheer A Khan
11-04-2021, 01:04 PM
A beautiful conversation between Allaah عزوجل and the last man to enter Jannah

Bismillaah:

" No one has ever been given anything like that which I have been given. "
In this long hadeeth our beloved Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم informed us about the last man who will be brought out of Hell and into Paradise and the conversation that will take place between him and his Rabb, and the incredibly great honour that Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will bestow upon him.

Muslim ibn Hajjaj رحمه الله relates with his sanad :

Abdullaah ibn Masood رضي الله عنه said:

The Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم said:

" The last person to enter paradise will be a man who will alternately walk, stagger and be touched by the Fire. Once he has passed out of the Fire, he will turn to face it and say, “Blessed be He Who has saved me from you. Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has given me something that He did not give to the earlier and later generations. Then a tree will be raised up for him, and he will say, “O my Rabb, bring me closer to this tree so that I may enjoy its shade and drink of its water”. Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will say, “O son of Adam perhaps if I grant you this, you will ask Me for something else?” He will say, “No, O Rabb, I promise that I will not ask for anything else”. Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will excuse him because he is seeing something that he has no patience to resist so he will bring him closer and he will enjoy its shade and drink its water. Then another tree, better than the first, will be raised up for him and he will say, “O my Rabb, bring me near to this tree so that I may drink its water and enjoy its shade, then I will not ask you for anything more”. Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will say, “O son of Adam did you not promise Me that you would not ask me for anything else? Perhaps if I bring you closer to this tree you will ask for more?” So the man will promise not to ask for any more, and Allaah will excuse him because he is seeing something that he has no patience to resist, so He will bring him closer and he will enjoy its shade and drink its water. Then a third tree will be raised up at the gate of paradise, and it will be better than the first two. The man will say, “O My Rabb, bring me closer to this [tree] so that I may enjoy its shade and drink its water, and I will not ask for anything more.” Allaah will say, “O son of Adam, did you not promise Me that you would not ask Me for anything more?” He will say, “Yes, O Rabb, I will not ask you for anything more.” His Rabb, may He be glorified, will excuse him because he is seeing something which he has no patience to resist, so He will bring him closer. When he is brought close, he will hear the voices of the people of Paradise, and will say, “O my Rabb, admit me to it.” Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will say, “O son of Adam what do you want so that you will never ask Me for anything else? Will it please you if I give you the world and as much again?” He will say, “O Rabb, are You making fun of me when You are the Rabb al-Alameen?”

Ibn Masood رضي الله عنه smiled and said, “Why do you not ask me why I am smiling?” They asked, “Why are you smiling?” He said, “Because the Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم smiled”. They asked, “Why are you smiling, O Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم ?” He said, “Because the Rabb of the Worlds will smile when He is asked, “Are You making fun of me when You are the Rabb of the Worlds?” He will say, “I am not making fun of you, but I am able to do whatever I will ''

In another report:

Abu Sa'eed رضي الله عنه he adds,

“Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will tell him, “ask for such and such” and when he has stated his wishes, Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will say, “You will have them and ten times more”. Then he will enter his house [in Paradise] and his two wives from among al-hoor al-‘eeyn will enter and say, “Praise be to Allaah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى who has created you for us and created us for you”. He will say, “No one has ever been given anything like that which I have been given.”

Takhreej:

{ Saheeh Muslim # 187-188 }

We ask Allaah عزوجل to grant us the highest grade, Al Jannatul Firdaus .
*** And Alllaah عزوجل knows best ***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.