/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I get this mind off this young lady and back onto my studies and hobbies?

SintoDinto
11-06-2021, 04:22 AM
Every minute I'm on instagram checking to see if she's made a new story or has a new photo, or if she's messaged me or blocked me. I added a sister onto my instagram (I followed her, she didn't follow me), and I had just vaguely remembered that months ago, a few little boys in the masjid who were acting as my spies were talking to me, and one of them said she liked me, but I didn't know her until I discovered her instagram page, so I dismissed it, and when I discovered her instagram page, i recognized her as someone i had seen but not talked to. i asked a boy at friday prayer who was his friend if this was the case, he said his friend said it (keep in mind, i was so excited i skipped doing nafl prayer so he wouldn't leave the masjid before i could get a chance. ) but he said (im guessing because girls gossip about me alot in the masjid according to them, since i come across creepy and pushy and in the past haven't respected boundaries, islamic or otherwise) she might have been lying to get attention. this only made me more obsessed. mods please dont delete this thread, please approve i literally cant sleep (I mean i already have trouble sleeping but its far worse now) and i cant calm down. i want to know how to stop thinking of her. i really do want help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
11-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Assalamo alaykum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhuHow to reply to you? For a quality answer I think adfitional information are needed, like where you live, your age, education, finances...if you are ready for marriage?You said you did not respect boudaries, how, when?You seem to love her looks obviously?Do religious woman post a lot on Instagram?What does she post?How old us she, what is her ede and job background?How did you get account info as kids obviously are not capeble of it?This is not for mosque, sending "likes".Is she married, who is her family?Would you love marrying her?Where would you live?Your story seems a lot unrealistic, but still possible. Please have more sabr and calm down.Even in marriage we need gentleness.https://www.abuaminaelias.com/dailyh...kindness/There is a post I started before, I think useful to you.Please read and implement with links:https://www.islamicboard.com/islamic...#post3043272It would be good to start stopt relying much on instagram.After you improve youtself and get clear intentions for marriage, seek her family for marriage if you still think shes the right one devission until death.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.