/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sunan Abi dawud

Ivan
11-09-2021, 04:06 PM
ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ‎, Can someone explain me this ahadith
((Sunan Abi Dawud - Divorce-kitab Al-talaq Chapter - Hadith No. 2253))

Abdullah (bin Masud) said “We were in the mosque on the night of a Friday, suddenly a man from the Ansar entered the mosque”. And said “If a man finds a man along with wife and declares (about her adultery) you will flog him. Or if he kills you, you will kill him or if keeps silence he will keep silence in anger. I swear by Allaah, I shall ask the Messenger of Allah ﷺ about it”. On the next day he came to the Messenger of Allah ﷺ and said “If a man finds a man along with wife and declares (about her adultery) you will flog him. Or if he kills you, you will kill him or if keeps silence he will keep silence in anger. ” He said “O Allaah, disclose”. He kept on praying until the verses regarding invoking curses (li’an) came down “As for those who accuse their wives but have no witnesses except themselves. ” So, the man was first involved in this trial among the people. He and his wife came to the Messenger of Allah ﷺ. They invoked curses on each other. The man bore witness before Allaah four times that the thing he said was indeed true. He then invoked curse of Allaah on him for the fifth time if he was a liar. She then wanted to invoke curses of Allaah on him. The Prophet ﷺ said “Do not do that. Bust she refused and did so (i. e., invoked curses). When they returned he said “Perhaps she will give birth to a black child with curly hair.

My question is what does it means by a black child with curly hair... Does it it mean like a sinful child??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ivan
11-09-2021, 05:50 PM
All good found it myself

Ivan
11-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Adam ( Ibn - Abi - lyas ) narrated to us : Muhammad - Bin- Abd - Al - Rahman - Bin - Abi - Dhib narrated to us : Al - Zuhri narrated to us via Sahl - Bin - Sa'd Al - Sa'idi : He said : " Uwaymir Al - ' Ajlani came to ' Asim - Bin - ' Adiyy and said : " What do you think about a man who finds a man with his wife and kills him ? Will you kill the husband [ through qisas ] for killing him ? O ' Asim ! Ask Allah's Messenger , may Allah's blessing and peace be upon him , for me [ about that ] . So ' Asim asked Allah's Messenger and Allah's Messenger disliked the questions [ of this nature ] and found them shameful . Asim returned and told ' Uwaymir that the Prophet disliked the questions . ' Uwaymir said : By Allah , I will go to the Prophet . ' So ' Uwaymir came and Allah , the Sublime , had . revealed [ some verses of the Qur'an after " Asim [ left ] . The Prophet said to Uwaymir : " Allah has revealed some [ verses of the ] Qur'an about you . The Prophet summoned them and they came and did li'an . Then ' Uwaymir said : ' O Allah's Messenger ! If I kept her , I would be lying to her . So ' Uwaymir parted from his wife although the Prophet had not ordered him to part from her . Then it ( i.e. the parting ) became a sunna >>>> for those who do li'an . The Prophet said : ' Look at her ! If the wife delivers a small red child like a waharah , then I think that ' Uwaymir lied . But if she delivers a child with black big eyes and [ large ] buttocks , then I think that Uwaymir spoke the truth about her . The wife delivered a child with the disliked characteristics ( i.e. she was guilty of adultery ) . " [ See also Hadith No. 413. ]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.