/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on Abortion - Urgent!

Emm
11-12-2021, 04:10 PM
Salam everyone.

I want to explain my status and seek some guidance on what can be done. I have a 3 year old and we were not planning on having anymore kids because after my first born, it really took a toll on my psychological health. Till date psychologically I am not myself, I feel depressed most times. My mental health is a huge concern for me. Although I did want to have another baby I wanted to wait to be in the right state of mind first. I just found out I am pregnant last week and ever since my mental health has been worse. I know Islam allows abortion if it’s a risk to her health but it only mentions physical health. I am not okay psychologically. I will go into deeper depression with another baby at this point and I will feel extremely guilty for not being able to care for it how a mother should.
I am under no circumstances considering this option because of financial reasons, career or any other worldly matters. Solely because of my psychological health.
Is abortion permissible in this situation? I am about 4 weeks now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
11-12-2021, 08:30 PM
:salam:
:bism:
I agree with peanutbutter, great words mashallah.
But, in addition, I'm against abortion, only if in serious physical health condition, with serious life concearns for mother, like for example "missed abortion" or "eclampsia".

You can give in worst scenario the child to your family or an wet nurse/babysitter.

Please improve your praying, both salah (learn other less common sunnah duas in salat) and propgetic duas like mornings, evenings, before, after sleep, entering/leaving home and so on. Start to love prophet and imitate him with duas and manners in every situation.. Everything will be better.

If you are whealthy, give a lit of sadaqah/sadaqah jariyah and you may experience very miraculous cures inshaAllah.
Spend every day/nigh, like humanitarian hotline.

Improve nutrition and fitness.

Spend time in library too.

Read maybe my previous post a little, with some other advices.

Try drinking 2x200 mL 100% organic pomegranate juice with tablespoon of honey, 2x200 mL apple juice withe tablespoon apple cider vinager, use olive oil with butter for cooking, nigella sativa 2x10 mL daily etc.etc.

Talk with your family, and husband and friends about your feelings.
Get full medical check.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.