/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage question

Abdul58
11-13-2021, 09:47 PM
Hi

I have 2 cousins from 2 different uncles (male and female) who wish to get married. they have the same grandparent, but my grandmother has passed away and my grandfather remarried, my grandfather's wife breastfed my female cousin.

Some are saying that they can't get married as she is his aunt by breastfeeding, but as there was no blood relation does this really stand.

I mean it was my grandfather's 2nd wife that breastfed her and non of them is actually a blood relative to her.

any advise would be helpful to resolve this situation.

Image explaining the relationship in more details:

https://imgur.com/a/vn3BsRA

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
11-14-2021, 04:28 PM
:salam:
:bism:

I do not know if suckling binds the child to suckling mothers husband (as the childs father, because I think that woman genome or immunuity at least changes according to male partner genes a little bit and thus milk too).
That should be maybe a question.

Please ask a good mufti or two.

Karl
11-18-2021, 10:17 PM
If a baby drinks cow milk will that baby be related to the cow?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.