/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *** Everyone who hears it should learn it ...***

Zaheer A Khan
11-24-2021, 06:14 AM
Bismillaah:

As Human being life comes with many afflictions and trials, sometimes in overwhelming sequences. However, as Muslims it is of utmost importance that we take recourse to the Book of Allaah and the authentic Sunnah of His Messenger in aiding us in our daily affairs and to remove our trials, depression and worries. This is a matter to which Islaam gives serious attention.

Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood رضي اللّه عنه said:

The Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم said:

“There is no one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:

اللِّهُمَّ إنِّي عَبْدُكَ ، ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ ، ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ ، نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ ، مَاضِ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ ، أَوْ أنْزَلْتَهُ فِي كِتَاَبِكَ ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقِكَ ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ ، أنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِي ، وَ نُورَ صَدْرِي ، وَ جَلاءَ حُزْنِي ، وَ ذَهَابَ هَمِّي

" Allahumma inni 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu amatika, naasiyati biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukumuka, 'adhlun fiyya qadha'uka asaluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, aw an-zaltahu fi kitabika, aw 'allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista'tharta bihi fi 'ilmil-ghaibi 'indaka, an taj'alal-Qur' ana Rabbi'a qalbi, wa nura sadri, wa jalaa'a huzni, wa dhahaba hammi "

" O Allaah, I am Your servant, the son of Your servant, the son of your maid-servant, and entirely at Your service. You hold me by my forelock. Your Decree is what controls me, and Your Commands to me are just. I beseech You by every one of Your Names, those which You use to refer to Yourself, or have revealed in Your Book, or have taught to any one of Your creation, or have chosen to keep hidden with You in the Unseen, to make the Qur’an Al-Karim the springtime of my heart, the light of my eyes, the departure of my grief, and the vanishing of my affliction and my sorrow. "

except that Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.”

He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم, should we learn this?” He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”

In another report:

A man said :

" O Messenger of Allaah, anyone who is deprived of these words has been wronged. "
He صلي الله عليه وسلم replied : Yes! So say them, and teach them, for Allaah will remove the grief of anyone who says them seeking what is in them, and will prolong his happiness. "

Takhreej:

{ Imam Ahmad in his Musnad and graded as Hasan by Al Hafiz ibn Hajr and Saheeh by Ibn Hibban, Ahmad Shaakir and by Shaykh, Muhammad Naasir ud Deen Al Albaani رحمهم الله }

{ Saheeh Kalim At Tayyib pg 72, Al futuhaat 4/13 }

**** And Allaah عزوجل knows best ****

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
11-25-2021, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zaheer A Khan

" Allahumma inni 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu amatika, naasiyati biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukumuka, 'adhlun fiyya qadha'uka asaluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, aw an-zaltahu fi kitabika, aw 'allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista'tharta bihi fi 'ilmil-ghaibi 'indaka, an taj'alal-Qur' ana Rabbi'a qalbi, wa nura sadri, wa jalaa'a huzni, wa dhahaba hammi "

Arabic downloadable as image: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...s-grief-stress

Jazakallah khair.

Murid
11-26-2021, 06:31 AM
@Duas_Revival

:salam:
:bism:

You have a good site with beautiful font/translation concept, explanation etc.

Jazak Allah khayr.

Consider printing flyers and making a free book or thematic mini books. For example duas for knowledge, understanding and guidence.

Duas_Revival
11-27-2021, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
@Duas_Revival

:bism:

You have a good site with beautiful font/translation concept, explanation etc.

Jazak Allah khayr.

Consider printing flyers and making a free book or thematic mini books. For example duas for knowledge, understanding and guidence.
Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Masha'Allah.

Jazakallah khair for your kinds words and feedback.

May Allah accept all our efforts.

Please remember us in your duas.

Duas Revival

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Murid
11-27-2021, 10:34 AM

Thank you.

Maybe to consider making an app (mobile, tablet and desktop friendly), but with an improved GUI, themes, tags.
There are some dua books to consider, like Momin ka hathyaar (and other from similar publishers, some from Africa etc.), Hisn al Muslim, Yusuf Tavasli dua book.
There are also similar web sites.

You know probably that better than me.

Maybe it is crucial to reference hadith source and grade. Consider including other less known hadith books.

Your project is very good mashaAllah.
It is very important to include sunnah duas at every step and in every situation and you are helping a lot.
Jazak Allah khayr.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.