/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel convinced

SintoDinto
11-24-2021, 08:45 PM
I feel convinced after seeing the sincerity of people on this forum as well various muslims in mainstream ahl al sunnah wa jammah masajids, and other parts of social media, that I was on the wrong path. I followed a hizb of muslims, known to themselves as "hizmet" or "service" but in turkey they are referred to as "fethullahists" or "gulenists" after their founder, fethullah gulen. i feel convinced that joining a hizb is not right, and much of what they did was forthe sake of this world, not the akhira, and many of their beliefs I take issue with. I want to join themain body of muslims, but i feel scared that i will lose their support. but i know thatislam was perfected already, and needs not a reinterpretation, i keep sayingthis yet i keep going back to this hizb. how should i stay on the right path? and avoid relapsing into misguidance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.