/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sister accepted islam and now i need your help

Calmate
11-29-2021, 03:38 PM
Salamoe 3alaykoum,

Hamdolilah, a sister from Mexico, accepted Islam, she was a Christian. I gave her the shahada by the help of Allah. I want to write her an unforgettable letter, as a surprise/gift. But I can't do it without the help of the community. In the letter, I want to talk about:

- Welcome to Islam;
- Some beautiful quotes of the Quran and hadith;
- Find out who Allah is and what he needs from us;
- Take the things step by step;
- Importance of the prayer;
- Maybe some things about Jesus, peach be upon him; like the way how he prayed and how Muslims pray; or how Mary dress and how Muslims dress; some comparison will be great.
- And some beautiful words.

I require some inspiration. May Allah reward you for this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Murid
11-29-2021, 04:53 PM
:salam:
Maybe best to get at your place an imam, an English literature professor and a revert.
It is not that easy.

Please continue improve yourself further.
The life in Mexico will probably not be that beautiful after conversion.
She will need a lot of support and will probably not be able to practice openly, especially to wear muslim dresses.
There is need for estegfar and grattitude to Allah/God. That is universal and you can recommend even to Christians.

Murid
11-30-2021, 07:41 AM
The life for practicing Muslim is not so easy, even in countries with a lot of Muslim names.
There were genocides in the Portugal and Spain against Muslims and Jews. Some "feelings" probably remain.
There was genocide in Bosnia even after communism and vast vast majority not practicing at all and some really hating other practicing.
They wanted even to change the names of little kids, even from mixed marriages, after killing parents, even after they lived with Serb grandparents.
They killed civillians and children! with sniper rifles. There is the 2001 movie Behind enemy lines for a little perspective.

There are fake "practicing" and fake converts.

They go to mosques for fitna.

Some of other religions try to seduce Muslim women the most, even married. The fakes are a lot more prone to that and it causes a lot of mockery and demage.

It is a lot easier in other more friendly and democratic countries like EU or US, but you must earn a lot or invest a lot too-not to be a mockery. They hate poverty.

Calmate
11-30-2021, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
The life for practicing Muslim is not so easy, even in countries with a lot of Muslim names.
There were genocides in the Portugal and Spain against Muslims and Jews. Some "feelings" probably remain.
There was genocide in Bosnia even after communism and vast vast majority not practicing at all and some really hating other practicing.
They wanted even to change the names of little kids, even from mixed marriages, after killing parents, even after they lived with Serb grandparents.
They killed civillians and children! with sniper rifles. There is the 2001 movie Behind enemy lines for a little perspective.

There are fake "practicing" and fake converts.

They go to mosques for fitna.

Some of other religions try to seduce Muslim women the most, even married. The fakes are a lot more prone to that and it causes a lot of mockery and demage.

It is a lot easier in other more friendly and democratic countries like EU or US, but you must earn a lot or invest a lot too-not to be a mockery. They hate poverty.

Brother, why so negative? Allah already explained that this life is not easy and there will be a lot of trails in this life. Look what happened to our beloved prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, and all the other prophets and messengers. We need to stay strong, no matter what happens. But please stick to the main topic. I asked for help. Any sister that can help me?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Murid
11-30-2021, 09:25 AM
Please read:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico

There are some centres and oasis, but she'll need a lot of support and do not insist on hijab without right support. She could get killed etc.
There are a lot of countrues with muslim names where hijab is not worn by vast majority.
It is not easy to wear hijab even in such countries.
A lot remained from communism, nationalism and similar ideologies.

Calmate
11-30-2021, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Murid
Please read:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico

There are some centres and oasis, but she'll need a lot of support and do not insist on hijab without right support. She could get killed etc.
There are a lot of countrues with muslim names where hijab is not worn by vast majority.
It is not easy to wear hijab even in such countries.
A lot remained from communism, nationalism and similar ideologies.

Brother, she just accepted Islam. Hijab is the last thing she should worry about. Let her focus first on the five pillars of Islam. Especially the prayers. Hijab is for later. We all face difficulties.

Murid
11-30-2021, 10:38 AM
Good points.

Maybe try to get money for her, buy her accomodation, finance studies, business, help her get married etc.

Calmate
11-30-2021, 01:06 PM
Where are the sisters? The sisters are good with writing but no one that can help out :heated:

Murid
11-30-2021, 04:05 PM
Why did I say that about finances and support?
Because it will all probably be blocked for her in her community.
That is similar when practicing in corrupt societies wont bribe or take bribes.
Also, in some muslim name countries if you only pray salat or do not want to do great sinns (zinna, alcohol, gambling, bribaries, curruption (and if you are kind to everyone, open, do not block people)...) you get label of wahhabi or even nowdays popular terrorist/ISIS/ISIL etc.

I do not know where are you from, but a lot, lot, in some countries with muslim names do not pray even salat, not to say fast. Vast majority does even not know the arabic reading etc.
Maybe to try dawah in islamic countries (but really they again haye "wahhabis", even if a Malaysian/Indonesian would come. Maybe an US convert wpuld be "CIA" and others such)

Murid
11-30-2021, 04:16 PM
PS
In addition come sahirs, who are undercover leaders and the worst taghut and speaders of dhulumat, all sinns and dunya decadence/corruption.
They try all to black practicing muslims. They would loose powers if people would be democratic (not going to them as godfather), friendly, good, practicing (rapidly loose powers-sometimes needing 20 sahirs on one) etc.

Althought in some non muslim countries, their sahirs/spiritualist, when they notice muslims (with a lot of nawafil dua on every step, sunnah dhikr, shukr, estegfar, salawat, best of manners), they could accept Islam, even if the muslim is not an open practitioner.
Interesting parallels.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.